+ Reply to Thread
Page 307 of 307 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 305 306 307
Results 6,121 to 6,133 of 6133

Thread: Pokemon Ultra S&M - We're Still Not Switching It Up Yet But Will Be In 2018

Formerly Vegard Aune Lord Starfish's Avatar

Default Re: Pokemon Ultra S&M - We're Still Not Switching It Up Yet But Will Be In 2018

Butterfree got a massive buff in Gen 5 though. Anything that gets Quiver Dance is immediately not completely worthless just because Quiver Dance is such an over-the-top awesome move.
    Yibis One Piece Fansubs
    http://yibis.com - #yibis@irc.rizon.net

Default Re: Pokemon Ultra S&M - We're Still Not Switching It Up Yet But Will Be In 2018

Things have been quiet.
    I think this might been the longest in years they've been quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by zeltrax225 View Post
    Things have been quiet.
    I think this might been the longest in years they've been quiet.
    Maybe someone told them that Pokemon Let's Go Yellow and Let's Go Brown were bad ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by RoboBlue View Post
    Maybe someone told them that Pokemon Let's Go Yellow and Let's Go Brown were bad ideas.
    Well not every likes Yellow or Brown mustard so that makes sense
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Well, they seem to have learned their lessons after pokemon S&M to not call this one Yellow and Brown, or No1 and No2.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

If this Go thing is legit don't know how I feel about it. It seems Nintendo is going to try and reinvent their games due to the success of Mario/Zelda, but I wonder how the Pokemon fans will deal with it.

Going back to Kanto would be fun though.
    3DS Friendcode: 1177-6707-2664

Quote Originally Posted by KzTxL7 View Post
    I wasn't distracted by Lucy being half naked.

You won this week Fairy Tail.

So it's not clear yet if these games are the first batch of Gen 8, right? Though Nintendo has had a tradition of launching the next Gen after the release of a new IP. To further elaborate:

R/B/Y - GB
    G/S/P - GBC
    R/S/E/FR/LG - GBA
    D/P/P/HG/SS/B/W/B2/W2 - DS
    X/Y/OR/AS/S/M/US/UM - 3DS

Only the fact Pikachu and Eevee are the flagships casts a doubt, but for all we know, it could be a reboot and these get brand new evolutions.
    3DS FC: 0087 - 2971 - 9910

Quote Originally Posted by Halfmetal-lich View Post
    If this Go thing is legit don't know how I feel about it. It seems Nintendo is going to try and reinvent their games due to the success of Mario/Zelda, but I wonder how the Pokemon fans will deal with it.
    pretty much like they've dealt with a variety of new aspects that get introduced every generation.

Complaining about how it sucks and makes that gen the worse in the franchise .
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

I still remember how many people overreacted when Sun and Moon were announced and one of the first statements about the games was that there would be no gyms.

OMFG, THEY ARE RUININ MAH POKIMAN...!
    3DS FC: 0087 - 2971 - 9910

I don't think they'll ever seriously change the core catching, battling, breeding etc. concepts until the day I die.

I think Go integration will function like Amiibo support, used for some bonuses, nonessential content, whatever. While still understandably frustrating and sort of predatory, I actually find it a little less insulting than Amiibos because at least Go is theoretically free (theoretically) and functions as a game in its own right.

Quote Originally Posted by Halfmetal-lich View Post
    If this Go thing is legit don't know how I feel about it. It seems Nintendo is going to try and reinvent their games due to the success of Mario/Zelda
    would you say they're....switching things up?

*gets shot*

Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post
    would you say they're....switching things up?

*gets shot*

I think you need to, switch up your puns.
    3DS Friendcode: 1177-6707-2664

Quote Originally Posted by KzTxL7 View Post
    I wasn't distracted by Lucy being half naked.

You won this week Fairy Tail.

I'm secretly hoping that "Let's Go" is really "Lego".
    A Lego Indigo League game could be really cute.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information