+ Reply to Thread
Page 320 of 335 FirstFirst ... 220 270 310 318 319 320 321 322 330 ... LastLast
Results 6,381 to 6,400 of 6683

Thread: Pokemon Ultra S&M - Let's Minecraft Pikachu and Eevee Quest

Default Re: Pokemon Ultra S&M - Let's Minecraft Pikachu and Eevee Quest

My only grip with natures is that I wish you could see the summary of the wild pokémon you are battling, so you could know instantly is it has the nature you are looking for instead of using 30 pokéballs on that legendary before finding up "nope, wrong nature. reset"

Formerly Vegard Aune Lord Starfish's Avatar

Wait, IS THAT FUCKING SHINJI MIYAZAKI. Please let this be a sign that the dub is actually keeping the original music, and not just a sign that Ed Goldfarb simply couldn't be bothered to compose a trailer theme...

Quote Originally Posted by .access timeco. View Post
    My only grip with natures is that I wish you could see the summary of the wild pokémon you are battling, so you could know instantly is it has the nature you are looking for instead of using 30 pokéballs on that legendary before finding up "nope, wrong nature. reset"
    We would have the elitist veterans coming out of the bushes screaming "muh pokiman is being casualized", if such a feature were to be implemented.
    3DS FC: 0087 - 2971 - 9910

So apparently Mega evolutions are ingame, there was a rumour that surfaced like last week that said mega evos and Z-moves would be ingame, not sure if this was a coincidence, but if it wasn't I guess Z-Moves will also be in it.

Pokemon X/Y ingame name: Pedro
    3DS FC : 1547 5213 7769 - NNID : SunGodKizaru Switch: SW-7487-5553-2501

CoroCoro confirmed LGPE will have the Mega and yesterday there was news that Nintendo had re-trardemarked some pokémon names (Arbok, Raichu, Persian, Machamp, Golem, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Hitmontop (!), Weezing, Starmie, Jynx, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, and Dragonite) which led people to believe those pokémon could be getting Mega evolution because something similar happened before XY.

I do remember something similar happening on XY, but I can't find the list from back theN to check how much it matched with the pokémon that got a Mega evolution.
    Last edited by .access timeco.; August 8th, 2018 at 09:35 AM.

Lol Mega Evolutions. We can have Mega Evolutions and Alolan variations but we can't even have post-Gen I evolutions of any Gen I Pokemon. Makes complete and total sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Envy View Post
    Lol Mega Evolutions. We can have Mega Evolutions and Alolan variations but we can't even have post-Gen I evolutions of any Gen I Pokemon. Makes complete and total sense.
    Mega evolutions don't take up dex space.

Quote Originally Posted by GetsugaZoro View Post
    Mega evolutions don't take up dex space.
    That is true, but I think for a game that so many are saying we have to be okay with having to deal with the lack of any non-Gen I Pokemon (except for the one they are yet to reveal) with the justification "They're just being true to the original", they really aren't being true the original. They're putting in every other kind of later generation variation of Pokemon that exists except for pre-evolutions/evolutions, etc.

I'm just saying it is irritating. They're being very liberal with this kind of stuff, even in the main game. Meanwhile, later generation Pokemon won't even exist in the game post-E4. A noticeable step back from Fire Red/Leaf Green and any other Pokemon remake we've ever gotten. But we can have Mega evolutions and Alolan Variants... Just because. These games make no sense, and it's only making the lack of non-Gen I Pokemon even more annoying.

i'd rather have stuff like pichu, espeon, and umbreon than two more charizards

Quote Originally Posted by .access timeco. View Post
    CoroCoro confirmed LGPE will have the Mega and yesterday there was news that Nintendo had re-trardemarked some pokémon names (Arbok, Raichu, Persian, Machamp, Golem, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Hitmontop (!), Weezing, Starmie, Jynx, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, and Dragonite) which led people to believe those pokémon could be getting Mega evolution because something similar happened before XY.
    If we are getting New Mega Evolutions in Pokemon Lets Go then i will buy the game :D

Kamen Rider OOOs

The game seems so easy as it is already, tossing in mega evolutions feels like overkill and will probably trivialize the heck out of most trainer matches.

Wonder if there will be ways to make the experience a bit more difficult. Maybe catching as little as possible will limit experience and make it more of a challenge.

If this gam has megas. I am buying.

New megas that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Supernova View Post
    If this gam has megas. I am buying.

New megas that is.
    It has exactly one new Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by RoboBlue View Post
    It has exactly one new Pokemon.
    Do Megas "count" as new Pokemon in Gamefreak's eyes?
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBits
    Place your bets. Is [AlphaMale/AlphaBro, an obvious ban evader] going to get banned again today, tomorrow, or in a week?
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBro
    okay let's bet . Would love to see your losing face next week !
    An actual bet and conversation on the Chapter 905 thread, literally an hour before he got banned again.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBits View Post
    Do Megas "count" as new Pokemon in Gamefreak's eyes?
    Probably not in ours, but Gamefreak does call them new pokemon.

So while megas are in, have we confirmed abilities are still in the game?

I haven't seen any images of Pokemon screens with abilities, or gameplay with them being activated. I can easily seem them taking it away to make this even easier, and similar to Gen 1.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    A magical strange Twilight Zone episode where no other education is offered, and the only option is Bill Nye the Science Guy videos

What I understand is that there’s no abilities or Pokémon holding items .
    Making the inclusion of Mega Pokémon kind of redundant
    3DS FC: 0903-2798-9958
    PSN: H3kt1
    My YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuw...yK6eHc5FiDIEOw

I'm thinking on getting an european 2ds, and ultrasomething to trade everything valuable (mostly the ditto harem, select nostalgic mons, the swarm, the legit legendaries, and whatever is unavailable on the next gen games) through the pokebank. It all depends on my options next year.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Formerly Vegard Aune Lord Starfish's Avatar

So I'm on vacation in Japan right now, and the other day I went and saw this year's Pokémon movie. Now, I had my hopes up that it might be a step in the right direction for this overall stagnant movie franchise, but I also had prepared myself for it being just the same old with a slightly different coat of paint...

I absolutely loved it. This is the best Pokémon movie we've had in years. Like, personally I'd say it's the best one I've seen since Entei, but do bear in mind that I've never seen 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 12, 13, 14, 15 or 16, so obviously my pool of reference is somewhat limited here. But for once we have a Pokémon movie that actually feels like a proper movie, where every character has a distinct role to play, nobody gets particularly overexposed, and while the plot still has a lot of familiar beats (not just in terms of Pokémon movie tropes, but just kids' movie tropes in general), it's all put together in a way that feels refreshingly different from the overly formulaic movies we've been getting almost every year for the past two decades. Also, Zeraora is utilized so much better here than Marshadow was last time, though to be fair, that's not exactly hard to do. Though, [completely serious complaint]it is completely ridiculous that at no point did they ever have Zeraora unleash a rapid flurry of punches while going "ORA ORA ORA ORA". That reference writes itself, dammit![/completely serious complaint]
    ...In actual flaws though, I feel like one of the characters' arcs resolves itself a bit too neatly and quickly, but being that this is a movie that essentially has six main human characters, most of which also have at least one Pokémon with a character arc of their own, the fact that one of them feels a bit undercooked is hardly the end of the world. Just the fact that they even managed to pull off a movie that actually lives up to the title of "Everyone's Story" is pretty damn impressive.

Also, if the dub trailer featuring Japanese music is not a fluke, and the dub actually does keep the original score, I am buying the English DVD of this movie. This is something I'd already decided before I even saw it just because I want the dub to move into the 21st century already, but now that I've seen the movie and can confirm that it's actually good, I'm definitely going to support them if they finally do it right again after four years of "Orchestrated music from the games? Fuck that, let's do a Mickey Mouse style soundtrack made with zero real instruments instead!"

Hidden:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information