+ Reply to Thread
Page 321 of 321 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 319 320 321
Results 6,401 to 6,411 of 6411

Thread: Pokemon Ultra S&M - Let's Minecraft Pikachu and Eevee Quest

Discovered Stowaway

Default Re: Pokemon Ultra S&M - Let's Minecraft Pikachu and Eevee Quest

I want a new Pokemon Ranger game. Having Mega Evolutions occur in mid-capture would add a new element to the gameplay an increase the challenge which would be cool to have. I like how a successful capture depends upon the player's skill and not just blind luck, so I had wished the regular games would do something like that but as far as I know, they haven't yet. And having it on the 3DS would be neat too, even if you sometimes have to hold your face closer to the screen when doing a tough capture.

Bimonthly wish of "more dept instead of more mons":

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

They put em in Smash Bros! Conekiller's Avatar

I'm down for absolutely ALL of that!
    [
    Please visit my Deviant art gallery.
    There will be Punch and Pie!

Yeah, the Monster Rancher breeding system woulda been great if they started implementing it 18 years ago. Little late now.

Though I guess one given mon could maybe do that as their gimmick. They already had the 4 variant cheerleader birds (whose moveset doesn't change with the type so what's the point...)and seasonal deer....

Yah, just start with a few, in a way that they can ditch it if it doesn't work, like megas, or alolan forms, or babies, or side formes.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

well, at least hm slaves are still gone. That's one change i hope Gamefreak keeps, like infinite use TMs

So it's confirmed there are no held items or abilities in these games.

That's the nail in the coffin for me. I'm passing on this game. And it really is a shame. I understand they want to attract the more casual crowd Go gathered, but the cost of the game is valued way higher then the content is worth.

You can get a Kanto game with only 151 Pokemon with no abilities, held items, or breeding. You can get it on your 3ds right now, for like a third of the cost of Lets Go.

I'm sorry but this seems like such a rip off at this point that it's just disheartening. I get that it's not the main series game to succeed USUM, but it sucks that the first outing on the Switch for a Pokemon game that *mostly* resembles a main line Pokemon game is simplified beyond belief.

But hey, your Pokemon can follow you and you can mega evolve without items. Totally worth the price of the game. Better buy both.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    A magical strange Twilight Zone episode where no other education is offered, and the only option is Bill Nye the Science Guy videos

It is acomplishing it's true objective of being food (money) and fundation (building up the engine and models) for the next generation.

Can't blame it for existing with that point of view, unless it overtakes the main series.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

As I've said before I have no issue with Let's Go unless I see these sorts of changes in the next game. On it's own it's no worse than the countless other Pokemon spinoffs in this mega franchise. It's not disrupting the generational cycle (ie Gen 8 is coming next year, three years after Sun/Moon). If this can win over some Go players to give the main series a chance then good for them.

I knew I was skipping these games as soon as the names leaked, to be honest, so unless they bring changes to the regular games I don't really mind whatever they do (I will still be judgemental about it, though).

My only problem with Let's Go is that I am getting the impression rather than riding on the new surge of popularity pokémon got thanks to PokémonGO, this will actually make the hype fade away as most players may take 2018 as a "lost year".

The point was made earlier that it wasn't 100% clear who this game was designated towards (weren't most GO players those from the Gen I riding a comfy wave of nostalgia?). I was interested when it was first revealed but I don't think it's worth the $60 price tag to go to a gimped, casualized Kanto when I can experience the adventure for much cheaper.

Maybe if i had a young nephew or something to play it with, but nope. At the very least it's Gamefreak working under Switch hardware to smooth out any rogue edges for Gen 8 next year.

Now Town on the other hand, I'm interested in seeing more of that.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information