+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 105 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105
Results 2,081 to 2,089 of 2089

Thread: Funimation DVD Discussion IV (Please Check First Post for FAQ)

Default Re: Funimation DVD Discussion IV (Please Check First Post for FAQ)

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKingJC View Post
    This is really bizarre and upsetting.
    I would like to be optimistic and think that the reason for the delay was because they're busy dubbing some of the older movies or specials...or even that Project Dawn game.
    If that were the reason, I wouldn't be upset with a four-month wait.
    If they were dubbing a video game then all would be forgiven

Starving Artist Elektrik Dynomite's Avatar

I so hope they are dubbing either a game or some of the old movies and TV specials

I highly doubt itís either of those. Itís probably just a slowdown in the release schedule.

agreed. I think we’re getting our hopes up here without any reason.

Itíd be nice though , no lie. I really want to see movie 6 dubbed, or just released at all. Itís weird that they wouldnít either , even if theyíre old.

Funimation must have their reasons. I can't figure out why? But maybe its to dub as many OP titles as possible for the rest of 2018....
    But, how, can I exist within the midst of this? But, how, can I admit that I would quit on you? Missio - Can I Exist

Quote Originally Posted by Nitwit View Post
    Funimation must have their reasons. I can't figure out why? But maybe its to dub as many OP titles as possible for the rest of 2018....
    Honestly I don't understand why people are so worried about this. Funimation just hit the timeskip material and they are beginning to close the gap between the Japanese release. Also given how there's also a distinct gap between the Dragon Ball Super simulcast vs. Toonami vs. home media release it really comes down to Funimation pacing themselves. It's like we're going into the "Between S3-4" panic anytime the release schedule's consistency changes. I just sit back and wait. After the Gold TV Special release and the Gold Movie limited theatrical run earlier this year I don't see any logical reason for all this suspicion.
    Check out my artwork and my musings here:
    http://o-chan30.blogspot.com/
    http://ochan28.deviantart.com/

Quote Originally Posted by o-chan View Post
    Honestly I don't understand why people are so worried about this. Funimation just hit the timeskip material and they are beginning to close the gap between the Japanese release. Also given how there's also a distinct gap between the Dragon Ball Super simulcast vs. Toonami vs. home media release it really comes down to Funimation pacing themselves. It's like we're going into the "Between S3-4" panic anytime the release schedule's consistency changes. I just sit back and wait. After the Gold TV Special release and the Gold Movie limited theatrical run earlier this year I don't see any logical reason for all this suspicion.
    Careful not to generalize all the responses here. For me, I'm not "suspicious" but irritated. Seems like most of the comments above are curious as to the sudden delay, if anything. Keep in mind that this is a mid-season hiatus. So it's a little stranger than the usual "break between seasons." I think it warrants the questions, personally.

Quote Originally Posted by o-chan View Post
    I donít think anyone here is worried. Just impatient. I mean the releases are getting further and further apart. Its annoyed if anything.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information