+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 124 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124
Results 2,461 to 2,476 of 2476

Thread: Funimation DVD Discussion IV (Please Check First Post for FAQ)

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Default Re: Funimation DVD Discussion IV (Please Check First Post for FAQ)

You must be new or out of touch. That’s no longer a concern.

Look at FUNimations My Hero Academia dub. That dub is awesome, perhaps even better than OP’s.... and it comes out the same day as Japan’s.

Time isn’t a nessesity to make a good dub when it comes to FUNimation. Wish people would stop using this outdated reasoning.

I already kinda figure the delay was probably due the simuldub of other shows. Wasn't it like a couple months ago that one of the cast members said they were still dubbing the Punk Hazards episodes. I don't mind the break that much, it get me a chance to get other stuff that I want to get.

I mean, the next six boxsets worth of episodes are done, so we can’t blame the simuldubs for the first voyage not coming out. It’s clearly something else.

And I hate to ever agree with this troll, but I also don’t buy the “rush vs slow” argument. The simuldubs are fine quality and they’re technically “rushed.”

Starving Artist Elektrik Dynomite's Avatar

Sure but doesn't it also make sense that the reason the Simuldubs are such good quality is because their taking time and effort that would have been spent on One Piece and using it to focus on more high quality Simuldubs instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Elektrik Dynomite View Post
    Sure but doesn't it also make sense that the reason the Simuldubs are such good quality is because their taking time and effort that would have been spent on One Piece and using it to focus on more high quality Simuldubs instead?
    Point is if they wanted to keep up with OP, they would - just like they do all theyíre other successful stuff. Thatís telling. It should be at least.

Just report the shitty dupe poster

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrus View Post
    Point is if they wanted to keep up with OP, they would - just like they do all they’re other successful stuff. That’s telling. It should be at least.
    One Piece is a consistent, moderate seller for them. They make money on it, so there’s no need to cancel it. This delay is pretty obviously due to song rights or Blu-ray rights. The episodes are dubbed and ready otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephray View Post
    One Piece is a consistent, moderate seller for them. They make money on it, so thereís no need to cancel it. This delay is pretty obviously due to song rights or Blu-ray rights. The episodes are dubbed and ready otherwise.
    Jesus.

Nevermind. Smh.

Roman mack is just trying get attention as usual. It's nothing new, anyway back on topic. I'm curious to see who they get to voice some of the members of the Doflamingo's crew since some of the members (Baby 5 and Buffalo) does play a role at the end of Season 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Sano View Post
    Roman mack is just trying get attention as usual. It's nothing new, anyway back on topic. I'm curious to see who they get to voice some of the members of the Doflamingo's crew since some of the members (Baby 5 and Buffalo) does play a role at the end of Season 10.
    But this is on topic. You guys just donít like hearing or talking anout anything unless itís positive.

Not really. Since you been saying the same thing for over 10 years now, and One Piece is still doing fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Sano View Post
    Not really. Since you been saying the same thing for over 10 years now, and One Piece is still doing fine.
    Yeah sure. Keep telling yourself that. Iíll instead keep looking at the current trends and not be surprised when the predictable happens.

Well there goes the dupe.

Starving Artist Elektrik Dynomite's Avatar

Anyway, excited to see Collection 22 is coming and I was right about Shirahoshi being the cover. Wonder if 23 will feature Hody Jones, Fisher Tiger, Otohime, or Fukaboshi. My money's still on Hody though

Quote Originally Posted by Elektrik Dynomite View Post
    22: Shirahoshi
    23: Hody Jones
    24: Smoker
    25: Trafalgar Law
    26: Caesar Clown
    27: Bartolomeo
    28: Rebecca/Kyros (or Toy Soldier)
    29: Sabo
    30: Doflamingo
    31: Fujitora
    32: Dogstorm/Catviper/Jack (Could be either one, or maybe just actually Zunesha)
    33: Big Mom

Yeah, that sounds right for the upcoming collection covers. But I think Pudding or Reiju probably be on one of the first collections covers for Whole Cake Island.

It doesn't seem like they're using the extra time to polish the dub any further. For example, Brook's New World song was kind of off-pitch. If they were really checking their work, they would have either brought Ian back for a second take, or applied some slight autotune.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information