+ Reply to Thread
Page 273 of 273 FirstFirst ... 173 223 263 271 272 273
Results 5,441 to 5,446 of 5446

Thread: Funimation DVD Discussion IV (Please Check First Post for FAQ)

Default Re: Funimation DVD Discussion IV (Please Check First Post for FAQ)

The good thing about this set is that we won't have any filler episodes but even so i know im going to blow through them in one day

Quote Originally Posted by AceLuffy4ever View Post
    The good thing about this set is that we won't have any filler episodes but even so i know im going to blow through them in one day
    Yeah thats nice, but honestly the next set is mostly just set up to what I'm really waiting for. That being said I'm looking more to dub caesar, law, and finally finding out who plays vergo... or at least what he sounds like if the credits are still messed up. Fingers crossed for Hunter Scott.

Heh. Yeah. With the last set I blew through the canon episodes in a day and watched the terrible filler episodes week-to-week (and they were still kind of a chore). So technically that last set only had like 8 or 9 worthwhile episodes. Can't wait for a full 12 good episodes; I regret not rationing the last one. Way, way prefer having new content every week to having a ton of new content for only a day.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Blake Bakes Cakes View Post
    Yeah thats nice, but honestly the next set is mostly just set up to what I'm really waiting for. That being said I'm looking more to dub caesar, law, and finally finding out who plays vergo... or at least what he sounds like if the credits are still messed up. Fingers crossed for Hunter Scott.
    Yeah, I noticed this too. For this season, each set will be progressively better than the last, content-wise.
    Going broke while paying to fix your child's gigantism? M4A can help! Vote Bernie Sanders 2020!

Quote Originally Posted by Zephray View Post
    Yeah, I noticed this too. For this season, each set will be progressively better than the last, content-wise.
    Yeah but the 1st one had an excitement factor cuz how long it had been and it was the first we'd seen of the arc. Regardless I'm really excited for the 2nd set, I really enjoy almost every major character here so just seeing their dub VA's interact is cool.

If you guys think this is bad just wait until we get to Dressrosa, which is why i was hoping we would get either a monthly or bi-monthly release of the episodes, because that arc needs to be binged in order to be enjoyed due to the pacing.

If you guys think this is bad just wait until we get to Dressrosa, which is why i was hoping we would get either a monthly or bi-monthly release of the episodes, because that arc needs to be binged in order to be enjoyed due to the pacing.
    While dressrosa will surely drag a ton, at least it has so many little mini stories that we will probably get some new story lines or even conclusions every set. Punk hazard is great don't get me wrong but I'm just saying we'll see most of the big moments in the next two.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Looked further into the run time, and it looks like most sites besides funimation include the missing episode in the run time of season 9 voyage 3. So yeah it's in no way confirmation, can't say for sure until its listed on funi.
    The real arlong park was the friends we made along the way

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information