+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: Kimetsu no Yaiba

Default Re: Kimetsu no Yaiba

There definitely is. If I had to guess UM5 is either tasked with taking out the leaders and will fight the Ninja guy or, more likely, they're tasked with capturing Nezuko and bringing her to Muzan. Even if Nezuko has been given the human turning drug there's no way she won't be involved in the final fight somehow. It needs to be Tanjiro and Nezuko vs Muzan imo

I'm doubting that UM1 is dead. Seem a bit too easy.
    Cutting off their head is not a sure sign that they are dead especially for fights against the Upper Moons.
    He has also yet to meet Tanjirou who has his brother's earring & katana. Seem like a missed opportunity if he really died.
    RIP Mist Pillar-dude got cut in half. Will be a stretch if he can survive that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Mario View Post
    So we're going down this rabbit hole again.

Quote Originally Posted by SunnyBlue View Post
    I'm doubting that UM1 is dead. Seem a bit too easy.
    Cutting off their head is not a sure sign that they are dead especially for fights against the Upper Moons.
    He has also yet to meet Tanjirou who has his brother's earring & katana. Seem like a missed opportunity if he really died.
    RIP Mist Pillar-dude got cut in half. Will be a stretch if he can survive that.
    I know what you mean to say but I chuckled when you said "Too easy." 2 dudes are cut in half one was already missing a hand. They had one of the strongest pillars fighting him. It's 4v1 and they only just knocked off his head.

I feel like he'll transcend like Akaza was going to. But he will probably leave or something. You're right he should meet Tanjiro. It's honestly hard to tell where this will go. If this series was longer I would say this is the last arc but there's still more that could be covered.

On reddit someone mentioned a blue spider lily arc.
    But I honestly feel thats too much of a stretch and am perfectly fine with the story ending with Muzan.
    Although characters can still feel a tad underdeveloped but anything more feels redundant.
    The question now is how the hell are they going to bring him down without it feeling like an asspull.

I don't think they'll being him down at this arc. Or UM1 either. I feel like they along with 4 will escape. They've already taken big hits on both sides. And UM1 still hasn't met Tanjiro. I feel like that is supposed to happen.

It's a pity that S1 ends this weekend.
    Spoiler:
    And now we finally finished UM1

It is announced that Kimetsu no Yaiba going to have anime film:

https://natalie.mu/comic/news/349420

I can't see the video, but is Fire Bro getting his own movie?

Exciting news. I can't wait to see the train arc animated.

How much more awesome than this season can the adaptation be with a movie budget ?

ufotable really delivered one of the best adaptation ever made and I really hope they continue until the end.

The train arc is short enough to make the movie adaptation well suited for it.

Plus that would allow the season 2 to have enough episodes to focus on the next 2 big arcs without having to rush anything.

Literally Hype Train the Movie.

You know what this means bois

We have to wait an additional year after its domenstic release which is a very very long time.
    At least with the anime we get same day :(

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    I can't see the video, but is Fire Bro getting his own movie?
    https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video...NV8.mp4?tag=10

Woah. That is a great season finale. The infinite fortress was always one of my favourite location. Seeing it in anime form was just amazing. And the teaser at the end with the opening song playing was the icing on the cake.
    Interesting that they chose to adapt the train arc into a movie. At least we know the animation will be fantastic.

Regarding the manga
    Spoiler:
    Guess I'm partially right. Cutting off his head didn't kill him since he is literally regrowing his head back. But looking at his own reflection as a monster, he realise this is not what he wanted. And with the flashback/'regret speech' & his younger brother waiting for him at the afterlife. Yep, he's dying.
    I still think UM1 fight felt short compared to UM2 & UM3. Maybe it's just the jumping around the fights that make it seem that way. To be fair, it was also a 4 vs 1 fight so it felt 'shorter' as a result.
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Mario View Post
    So we're going down this rabbit hole again.

Spoiler:
    for some reason I really wish Tokito is not dead. i liked that guy way more than Genya.
    It will be refreshing(for a lesser choice of words) for once to have the younger generation die, seeing how the other two rock and wind took lesser damage compared to Tokito and Genya.
    UM1 was that much of a beast that UM2 felt weak in comparison but then there was the poison and shinobi did die early..
    I'm glad there's no forced event with Tanjirou appearing. It would feel too much of a cliche and it's safe to say that their link is not that relevant to be a plot point.

Well, UM1, you FINALLY realized how fucked up you are:
    https://manganelo.com/chapter/kimets...ba/chapter_176

All the Shinobu x Tomioka memes are making me appreciate him more hah
    Spoiler:
    So the chapter seems to be another flashback from UM1, Yoriichi was crazy strong since he was a child.

Man this UM1 dude is a real piece of work.
    Spoiler:
    there's something about how the author writes the characters and their stories, this grime and dark underlying tone that feels human.
    It really fits well with pre Edo japan and the darker side of it's culture and history, beautiful it may seem.

Man, we're still going on about this? Just get over it, UM1.

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    Man, we're still going on about this? Just get over it, UM1.
    One flashback for each eye.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information