+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Voltron: Legendary Defender (new netflix series premiering June 10)

Default Re: Voltron: Legendary Defender (new netflix series premiering June 10)

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    No, I just think it looks super cool.
    Oh well. Yes that's very true lol.

I just caught up on the six seasons in 10 days. Thoroughly enjoying the show. I barely remember the the 80's Voltron. Wow, that season 6, though.

Spoiler:
    TBH I am hoping Lotor stays a more complicated villain, I don't want him to be just another Zarkon with pretty hair. Though I guess his connection to Altea makes him a little more complicated by default.

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    And I don't know if it's just something the brazilian dub invented, but unless I missed something on season 1...
    Spoiler:
    Lance is cuban?
    Yeah, he said that in English too. And he has a bunch of siblings with Latino names. Apparently Hunk is Samoan and Pidge is...Italian? Not too many Italians with the name Holt....

Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible. - Frank Zappa

Season 7 is out guys.

Episode 4 is the best episode ever.

Hidden:

The Tetsuo Ishimaru of AP Gizmo's Avatar

And back to a 13 episode season.

Only got through the second episode, but only 13 episodes left per the original commitment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregory House
    Right and wrong do exist. Just because you don't know what the right answer is maybe there's even no way you could know what the right answer is doesn't make your answer right or even okay. It's much simpler than that. It's just plain wrong.

Only 2 eps into the new run.

Wolf is my favorite character.

Aaaaand finished it.

Spoiler:
    Yep. That certainly looked like a series finale. With that Thundercats feeling on it.

Hidden:

Daaaamn. That was a good season.

Spoiler:
    I totally thought that the power source was gonna be Lotor. All in all that was a very depressing and kinda hopeless feeling season. But I liked the episode with the diety playing game show host lol. The little bit of giving Shiro a boyfriend and then having him die was sad. Lance and Allura having squishy feelings was nice. The additional characters weren't too bad. But jerkass pilot guy was kinda annoying. I wanted a bit more from the rest of the cadets. And the Admiral straight up sucked at her job.

It does feel like the series could end there but it's open ended enough with just a few questions left that could be addressed. I liked the kinda Easter egg of where the lions all crashed on earth towards the end.

I was very pleased with this season.

Good season.

Once again they threw a crapload into the animation budget for the final episode fight.

Spoiler:
    Don't get where the random last enemy came from or why it was so powerful though. I understand you have to do SOMETHING with Voltron and not just the lions but....

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    Good season.

Once again they threw a crapload into the animation budget for the final episode fight.

Spoiler:
    Don't get where the random last enemy came from or why it was so powerful though. I understand you have to do SOMETHING with Voltron and not just the lions but....
    Spoiler:
    I think it's a Robeast using one of Lotor's hidden Alteans
    Quote Originally Posted by John Adams
    I have always been dissatisfied, I know that. But lately I find I reek of discontentment; it fills my throat and floods my brain. Sometimes I fear there's no longer a dream but only the discontentment.

Last season airs Decemeber 14th.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information