+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 149 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach Discussion █: Soul Society, but not!

Default Bleach Discussion █: Soul Society, but not!

Maybe this one will be the last. But then, Naruto ended but then kept going so who the hfil knows. Aizen?

THE HISTORY OF THE BLEACH THREAD

Bleach Discussion Part 1 February 13th, 2005- November 12th, 2007 (closed for no real reason)
    Bleach Discussion Part 2 November 12th, 2007-November 12th, 2009 (Exactly two years!)
    Felch Discussion Part 3 November 12th, 2009-August 19th, 2010
    Felch Discussion Part 4 August 19th, 2010-April 20th, 2011
    Felch Discussion 0 April 20th, 2011-August 3rd, 2011 (Who said Felch discussion went from 1 to 5?)

THE AWFUL FUSION

NARUTO AND BLEACH I August 3rd, 2011-February 15, 2012 (The Miserable Picture)
    NARUTO AND BLEACH II February 15th, 2012-October 27th, 2012 (The Wrath of Kishi & Kubo)
    NARUTO AND BLEACH III October 30th, 2012-August 8th, 2013 (The Search for Suck)
    NARUTO AND BLEACH IV August 8th, 2013-July 2nd, 2014 (The Voyage Hurts)
    NARUTO AND BLEACH V July 2nd, 2014-October 6th, 2014 (The Not-So-Final Frontier)

NARUTO THREAD RESUMES WITH THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE SERIES ENDING... includes pointless spinoff about Sakura's daughter.

NARUTO THREAD XI October 6th, 2014-current (The Garden Salad is Finished)
    Bleach Discussion 0 October 6th, 2014-May 4, 2016 (One is the loneliest number you'll ever do)

Default Re: Bleach Discussion 6: The Road Goes Ever On

This is Bleach, there is no hope. Whether it's the series ending, having decent plot, or characters show more than just smugness, it won't happen. Though it would be funny if we get through seven whole threads before it end, since this final arc is supposed to take seven full days according to Bach.

Indiscriminate Grappler Gokuyuske's Avatar

I would like to say "We made it," but I'm pretty sure I've lost a good portion of myself along the way

Quote Originally Posted by The Franky Tank View Post
    This is Bleach, there is no hope. Whether it's the series ending, having decent plot, or characters show more than just smugness, it won't happen. Though it would be funny if we get through seven whole threads before it end, since this final arc is supposed to take seven full days according to Bach.
    Was it seven or nine? Because there was a volume saying it was nine, but Kubo could have retconned that too for whatever reason

Also it's very silly with its text positioning: "THE LAST 9 DAYS 61"

Quote Originally Posted by Yobiyopi View Post
    Was it seven or nine? Because there was a volume saying it was nine, but Kubo could have retconned that too for whatever reason

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/...path-prefix=en

Also it's very silly with its text positioning: "THE LAST 9 DAYS 61"
    Oh shit, it was nine. It was like 99 years, 9 years, 9 months, and 9 days or some such nonsense. This might go on even longer than I thought.

Edit

It was 9 centuries, 9 decades, 9 years, then 9 days

http://www.mangainn.me/manga/chapter...er-546/page_18

maybe the real bleach was in our hearts the entire time

we should probably go to the hospital

Bleach lives long enough to get a new thread. Dark days those we are living in...

The ride never ends, does it.

What? Are we still doing this?

I don't think I can stomach this horror much longer...Why can't Kubo just end this? I know he is milking hell out of his 'magnus opus' but this is just pure torment, well I am just too stubborn to give up even if I don't even care what happens in new chapters.

Oh boy! The first time a new Bleach thread has been made since I joined AP, my constant lurking has paid off

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    What? Are we still doing this?
    Well with Kubo's pacing and all the snark from the regulars this could easily reach 100+ pages, I assume it's just a precaution.

I'm trying to come up with a witty comment for this momentous occasion, but I think I'll just go back to watching Futurama.

I was watching Young Justice. 2 episodes left and I'm now reluctant to watch them, because I know there's nothing after them. And accidentally, I learned why it was canceled like a year ago. Retarded.

Why can't we have nice things while something like Bleach goes on and on and on?
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Why can't we have nice things while something like Bleach goes on and on and on?
    For the same reason the Simpsons are still running after more than 20 seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    I was watching Young Justice. 2 episodes left and I'm now reluctant to watch them, because I know there's nothing after them. And accidentally, I learned why it was canceled like a year ago. Retarded.

I had no idea what that show was, then I googled it and found this section on it's wikipedia page:

Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    In January 2016, Weisman finally revealed the reason for the show's cancellation on the podcast "The Hip-Hop Nerd." The show's funding was based on a toy deal with Mattel. The toys were not selling enough so Mattel cancelled the toy line, pulling the funding for the show. With no sources of income large enough to replace the money from Mattel, the show was not picked up for a third season.
    Yes, that is indeed retarded.

In fact that entire section about it's cancellation goes to show you why we can't have nice things in media.

Default Re: Bleach Discussion 00: Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

Kubo sent us to hell, but we're going even deeper!

And we begin anew once more.

The Wheel of Kubo turns, and ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legends fade to myth, and even myth is easily remembered because we're still recycling the same damn plot.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    Kubo sent us to hell, but we're going even deeper!
    Troll back everything we lost, because i am ALREADY A TROLLER!
    Last edited by HeartOfDarkness; May 4th, 2016 at 05:38 PM. Reason: Sins of the troller!

First page post of doom! Adult iceguy is weird as hell.
    Hidden:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information