View Poll Results: Are Pudding and the Three-Eyed-Girl the same person?

Voters
251. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - That fringe is far too suspicious

212 84.46%
  • No - They're optically inequivalent twins

39 15.54%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Totland Thread

Default Re: Official Totland Thread

Are those those 3 locations in Totland ?

By the way, the girl looks like she has a famous sword.

I Like Video Game Music hosemisnuba's Avatar

Too much hype! Hopefully this ends better than Dressrosa. My number one question though:

WHERE IS BOBBINS?

Quote Originally Posted by RamistaR View Post
    http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/400287151.png

Probably not, but are you looking at that freaking cat riding that flamingo (is it a flamingo?) like he's hot shit.

Nice catch on the swordswoman! As for the islands, it would be kind of strange for them to attack their own land. My guess is that they protect their own and everything else is fair game.

Yeah, all in a very gruesome fashion. And really shows how underneath the colors there is something really twisted going on.

So far, the only thing I want is that BM officers are of all kinds of different races instead of simply a bunch of humans with one token "other race". With Pekoms, Tamago and that small thing (cat?) riding the crane, things look great so far. I feel like this is the last chance of an interesting dwarf being introduced.

Probably not, since they are taking the ingredients by force. If it was Totland, it would be handed to BM willingly.
    FC 0147-0584-2654

Is it me that unlike so many other shonen series that usually have the worst places be stereotypical dystopian settings, that the most messed up places in One Piece always are the brightest colored places with the cutest gimmick?

I just realized there is another crane casually walking along with the pedestrians when Luffy and Chopper arrive in Chocotown. It even got a turban. I wonder if it is another race like minks, dwarves, long-arms etc.
    FC 0147-0584-2654

I think those are foreign places, otherwise big mom wouldnt have to kill them

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Kisoto View Post
    Nice catch on the swordswoman! As for the islands, it would be kind of strange for them to attack their own land. My guess is that they protect their own and everything else is fair game.
    On a scale of 1-10 what are the tinfoil hat odds that's kuina
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    Spoiler:

Isn't Totland looking blandly like Dressrosa 2 in relation to set up?

Sent from my HTC D816w using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by .access timeco. View Post
    I just realized there is another crane casually walking along with the pedestrians when Luffy and Chopper arrive in Chocotown. It even got a turban. I wonder if it is another race like minks, dwarves, long-arms etc.
    More likely, its another race of animals that wear clothing, like Karue's race of ducks= Super Spot-Billed Duck

Or they could be unique, a few that are involved with an organization and dress up, like Mr.13 and Ms. Friday

I don't mention Pappug because he's so unique that he talks lol
    Quote Originally Posted by S.C. Amigo View Post
    Well, this thread just took a horrible turn!

in response to thread derailment in Theories thread here

If BM already rules Totland it doesn't explain why she'd be needing to beat up her own people.

Interesting call on the swordswoman. Could this be the one from Caesar's underworld auction? The one people thought must be Cavendish?

(Though if BM is using Caesar's recipe for some kind of poison-weapon the flour makes sense.)

Quote Originally Posted by Angelos17 View Post
    Isn't Totland looking blandly like Dressrosa 2 in relation to set up?

Sent from my HTC D816w using Tapatalk
    I don't get why people keep saying this, I honestly don't see the similarities other than that it's a country but even then, Dressrosa was just a country on an island meanwhile Totland is a country made up of 35 islands each with their own chancellor.
    Also, I tried to edit the Whole Cake Island arc page on the OP Wiki to change it to Totland and the people changed it back almost immediately. What the hell?

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatCaptainUsopp View Post
    Also, I tried to edit the Whole Cake Island arc page on the OP Wiki to change it to Totland and the people changed it back almost immediately. What the hell?
    The names and the agencement of the arcs and sagas are in no way official or confirmed. Don't worry about it. You could have called it "Cacao Island" arc or "Sanji rescue" arc or "Tea Party" arc. It really doesn't matter. IMO this arcs and sagas shouldn't even be on the wiki.
    Though it's been a year since I have last checked the wiki. The best place to find actual info is the manga.

The names and the agencement of the arcs and sagas are in no way official or confirmed. Don't worry about it. You could have called it "Cacao Island" arc or "Sanji rescue" arc or "Tea Party" arc. It really doesn't matter. IMO this arcs and sagas shouldn't even be on the wiki.
    Though it's been a year since I have last checked the wiki. The best place to find actual info is the manga.
    Yeah you're right, it's just irritating that they won't let people change it.

To be fair, they were probably thinking exactly the same thing about you. But I see what you mean.

But Whole Cake Island is just a part of Totland. So, speaking of just this one island it's actually correct to say Whole Cake Island.

Edit: Nevermind, I overread the word arc.

Wano? Wa-yes! Kaido King of the Beasts's Avatar
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head

I tried to edit the Whole Cake Island arc page on the OP Wiki to change it to Totland and the people changed it back almost immediately. What the hell?
    I was the one who undid you, because you don't just change the name of an arc by yourself, without discussion. If you'd like to argue for changing the name, go to http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Talk%...ake_Island_Arc. Currently, many users support changing it to Totland Arc so you can help with the discussion.

Spoiler:

I used to visit and edit it a lot a few years ago. I stopped after I noticed how biased towards the Monster trio vs the other members of the crew some of the mods are. I was one of the ones that would not make thing up when posting there, I would post something like=

"Usopp has some strong resilience as shown in the 2 days in the Water 7/Enies Lobby storyline= Day one he was mobbed by the FRanky Family, then got hit by Franky's steal fists, then that afternoon fought with Luffy and took a punch to the gut. Day 2= was interrogated and beaten up by Rob Lucci, got stabbed with all 10 fingers by Jabra, then fell off the top of the Tower of Justice, highest building on the island. Though Zoro and Sanji had to carry him through the escape tunnel, shortly after making the bridge, Usopp was standing on his own again."

One of the mods would come by delete off of that and post a single lousy sentence of Usopp getting roughed up. They were uneven on how they would treat the crew in whether things were detailed or if simplified.
    IT basically came to a 'edit war' of several people trying to change the page and mods would then change what was added.
    I finally gave up.

They changed the look some, multiple pages now instead of a single page for the entry but edit wars are still an issue.

The site is good to find resources, I go there still to find the chapter of the event I'm looking for but that's pretty much it. Its too easy for anyone to change things (I still remember the time someone went and changed several pages to say that character "is a fag" or "fucking queer". The mods nipped that quick but it just shows how easy it is to put anything up.
    Quote Originally Posted by S.C. Amigo View Post
    Well, this thread just took a horrible turn!

in response to thread derailment in Theories thread here

Quote Originally Posted by Katzztar View Post
    The site is good to find resources, I go there still to find the chapter of the event I'm looking for but that's pretty much it. Its too easy for anyone to change things (I still remember the time someone went and changed several pages to say that character "is a fag" or "fucking queer". The mods nipped that quick but it just shows how easy it is to put anything up.
    Well, yeah. That's how wikis where anyone can click the edit button are.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information