View Poll Results: Are Pudding and the Three-Eyed-Girl the same person?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - That fringe is far too suspicious

232 84.67%
  • No - They're optically inequivalent twins

42 15.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1170

Thread: Official Totland Thread

Default Re: Official Totland Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Icefae View Post
    My reasoning for all of that is what Big Mom deliberately states that she's headed toward the Sunny because she wants to take Luffy's soul. someone else brought up the point that Nami still has Zeus. But you're actually right that Jinbei going to save the Fishmen and saying "let's make sure everyone gets out alive" could easily refer to the Germa as well.

I want there to be more value out of Big Mom eating the cake - especially if it rounds out the arc with Sanji's family where they thought his cooking was useless. It also leaves sort of a bad taste in my mouth that Judge and the Germa still thinks that Sanji is a failure at the end of the arc. I've got way bigger blue balls over that than Jinbei not joining. But whatever, not my story.
    Well yea, of course she's headed towards them, she hates them most of all. And yes, I do acknowledge how they can most likely be tracked due to Nami still having Zeus. We'll just have to see what Oda does here. Some suspect that Zeus will be utilized one last time. Some think someone will stall her. All I can say is that even in the worst-case scenario, where she catches up to the Straw Hats, I'm confident that she won't be forigiving them.

Just adding the anime revealed the name of two of the Charlotte kids:

The ram-rider boy is Tablet and the big pointy helmet guy is Saint Marc (this may cause some confusion with the Nobles being called Saint in the english version. Well, not, since nobody remembers Saint Marc exists). They are not confirmed to be Charlotte kids, though, but it's pretty obvious they are.

The anime had revealed one of the Charlottes name before, btw: Myukuru (the longarm girl).

We know that according to a interview the anime staff has Oda's notes regarding the Charlotte Family, which means the anime staff should know all the names of the Charlottes. Seeing how the anime is going to be naming some of these Charlottes through the credits like how they did for Tablet and Saintmarc, that means that either Basskarte or Dosmarche or even both will hopefully be named in the credits as well during the tea party episodes and then will finally find out if the flaming hair guy is named Basskarte or Dosmarche.

Hopefully the anime won't make any mistakes when naming these Charlottes through the credits.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhenja View Post
    The Strawhats involvement in Totto Land is over, they're gone.

It's not necessary for the Strawhats to be there to resolve those things.

Pudding can leave later, maybe together with other people (Pekoms, Germa, Jinbe/Sun Pirates, Pedro) or even on her own.
    I don't think Jajji will ever apologize to Sanji, because this would be weakness. He might just be less of an asshole in the future.
    So why shouldn't she keep both the Vivre Card and Zeus?
    Chopper did enough, what do you expect him to do?

-I highly doubt we're gone just yet. And I don't think Nami will be keeping Zeus or the Vivre Card. I'm pretty sure Zeus if nothing else will stay in Tottoland.
    -Jajji will apologize, this arc isn't ending without some kind of growth for Jajji and the Germa. I'm hoping the Germa survive but I feel like only Jajji is guaranteed. I think Pedro and Pekoms are likely both dead at this point too btw.
    -Pudding leaving on her own would be fine, but we still need to see it and I assume we would have to see that before the SH's leave since she told them she wanted to leave and we still haven't seen her last moment/message to Sanji. Pudding could be reintroduced to the story later for these huge reveals but I'd rather get them over with now.
    -I expected Chopper to do something, especially in the field of addressing Big Mom's illness. I mean all he did was help take out Brulee and get back the Submarine. And since he couldn't heal the Huge Kids in Punk Hazard so I figured this would be his chance to shine.
    =D

21st Century Schizoid Man S.C. Amigo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by .access timeco. View Post
    Just adding the anime revealed the name of two of the Charlotte kids:
    https://s7.postimg.cc/5b6j3ygdn/tabletsaintmarc.png
    The ram-rider boy is Tablet and the big pointy helmet guy is Saint Marc (this may cause some confusion with the Nobles being called Saint in the english version. Well, not, since nobody remembers Saint Marc exists). They are not confirmed to be Charlotte kids, though, but it's pretty obvious they are.

The anime had revealed one of the Charlottes name before, btw: Myukuru (the longarm girl).
    And the stuff they are named for:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tablet_(confectionery)
    http://www.saint-marc-hd.com/saintmarc/

I'm kinda confused by where we are in this chapter. In the start of it the Cotton Candy snow and Jinbe indicate that the SH's are almost out of the territory but the last few pages say that they have successfully escaped. I'm so curious as to what Oda does here. I can't imagine him ending it after just revealing Brulee and Katakuri's backstory, showing Moscato is alive, and with such a sad ending for Pudding. I can't wait for the next chapter but this suspense is giving me a heart attack. Plus we still aren't sure of what happened between Pudding and Sanji, I feel like Oda is saving this for something big now because if it was just a kiss I think he would've shown it. I have to live to see chapter 903, even if it kills me.
    =D

21st Century Schizoid Man S.C. Amigo's Avatar

I know we just left, but I feel like the second and final round of the Straw Hat/Big Mon conflict has to happen in Totto Land rather then Elbaf. Mostly because of saving Pudding from her despair, learning about Pound and Pedro's ultimate fates, possibly the Vinsmokes being held prisoner there and finding the Sheep's House in the islands where Big Mom ate her family and the revelation of what she did happening, as well .It seems more natural to wrap it up there, personally.

Yeah, I know. We don't usually backtrack, but we usually don't have an antagonist Luffy vows to defeat in a later arc, either.

Quote Originally Posted by S.C. Amigo View Post
    I know we just left, but I feel like the second and final round of the Straw Hat/Big Mon conflict has to happen in Totto Land rather then Elbaf. Mostly because of saving Pudding from her despair, learning about Pound and Pedro's ultimate fates, possibly the Vinsmokes being held prisoner there and finding the Sheep's House in the islands where Big Mom ate her family and the revelation of what she did happening, as well .It seems more natural to wrap it up there, personally.

Yeah, I know. We don't usually backtrack, but we usually don't have an antagonist Luffy vows to defeat in a later arc, either.
    Err, what about their fates are we supposed to learn about exactly? Especially regarding Pedro? It's not like either of them are these explicit unresolved plot points. Skepticism aside, Oda made it pretty clear what he wants to us to believe regarding their fates. Not that Pound can't be alive or anything, of course he can. But it's not like, say, coming back to Totland to save Jinbe or something. He's not on anyone's mind, it's not a specific objective. That said, I would agree about Pekoms though.

Anyways, I really can't see it, going back would just be too samey. Which is self-explanatory of course, but yea, there's really nothing particularly new to explore regarding Totland. And it's because I can't see it that I feel that Oda will somehow, someway do something different as opposed to just getting them to come back here because BM has a few prisoners. I would frankly sooner say Fishman Island or even Wano than them going back to Totland and doing the same thing all over again, but for keeps. But honestly, I feel like it's just a matter of waiting on one of two things to happen: A reason for the BM Pirates to go to Elbaf, or the location of the 4th Road Poneglyph being revealed. The former is what most people are waiting for of course. As for the latter, I feel that if somehow both Big Mom and the Straw Hats learned about this, that would be a good way to get them to meet again for story reasons, as opposed to it solely happening just because they want to fight each other. My dream scenario would be for the last Poneglyph to simply be on Elbaf, as that would kill two birds with one stone. Maybe Oda could do that.

I feel that whatever happens, we need an arc with at least these elements all in one place: Pudding, Streusen, Elbaf Giants (Gerth especially?), Katakuri, and Lola. After all we've learned regarding her Elbaf ties, Oda absolutely has to have them confront one another at the very least, and I just don't see that happening in Totland. As for Lola, well maybe she isn't strictly necessary, but if it's confirmed that she's in the New World (I still remember that one cover story of Shanks being at a wedding), then I can definitely see it.

And on a smaller note, the sea slugs are back in position, so they can't even infiltrate in the same manner either I'm pretty sure.

Waiting to break the game MrBits's Avatar

Suggestion to unsticky this thread and sticky "The Reverie Discussion Thread"
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBits
    Place your bets. Is [AlphaMale/AlphaBro, an obvious ban evader] going to get banned again today, tomorrow, or in a week?
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBro
    okay let's bet . Would love to see your losing face next week !
    An actual bet and conversation on the Chapter 905 thread, literally an hour before he got banned again.

Hol' up, did we ever learn whether that 3 eye girl and Pudding are the same?
    Last.fm | Tumblr | MAL | Steam | Battle.net: FelRes#1963
    \(゜∀゜ ) TSUKAME PURAIDO !
     \( `ー)TSUKAME SUCCESS !
     A  TURTLE  MADE  IT  TO  THE  WATER 

Well, we did learn that Pudding has 3 eyes, but now you mention it we don't know for sure if the 3-eyed girl from earlier was her. Maybe she has an evil twin ?!

Quote Originally Posted by FelRes View Post
    Yes they are the same, it was even confirmed by Oda in a SBS.

why didn't nami stay in this island? (Thotland)
    I think it suited her

Oda not answering the important questions this arc, shame.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkWitch View Post
    Yes they are the same, it was even confirmed by Oda in a SBS.
    lol liar you made that up
     \( `ー)TSUKAME SUCCESS !

lol liar you made that up
    It was answered in the volume 85 SBS.

D: Odacchi! The Pudding-chan who appeared in chapter 850 had a third eye on her forehead!! Having said that, is the girl who appeared in chapter 651 Pudding-chan? It's clear that it is, isn't it! P.N. Resident of Newkama Land

O: That's right! Nitro was also there.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkWitch View Post
    It was answered in the volume 85 SBS.

D: Odacchi! The Pudding-chan who appeared in chapter 850 had a third eye on her forehead!! Having said that, is the girl who appeared in chapter 651 Pudding-chan? It's clear that it is, isn't it! P.N. Resident of Newkama Land

O: That's right! Nitro was also there.
    Fake. Chapter 651 was skipped remember
     \( `ー)TSUKAME SUCCESS !

I just remembered but WTF happened to Bobbin? I definitely thought he was gonna pop back up in this arc for something, wonder when we'll see him again.
    =D

The anime apparently killed him.

They added a scene where Mont d'Or is called to the crime scene where the chess soldiers found Bobbin. He arrives, Bobbin is still there unconscious on the ground, surrounded by soldiers and they start discussing with Mont d'Or who could have killed Bobbin. Apparently the word used doesn't necessarily means Bobbin is dead (although it was translated like that), but the fact the chess soldiers kept his body where it was found instead of taking him to be treated woul make the worst attempt to save a person who was heavily injured.

Hmm, well i hope he's alive. I wanted more on his powers and his "fixing"
    =D

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information