+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 61 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail Discussion IV

Default Re: Fairy Tail Discussion IV

It at least sets a direct parallel between erza sword magic And mom's swords to life magic.

Unless erza was secretly a sword all along.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    Pokemon X

Dog does not approve. onemoment's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    It at least sets a direct parallel between erza sword magic And mom's swords to life magic.

Dude you're writing plot twists yet to happen. We need to stop Mashima from reading this thread.

Btw, was this the series with the where people use Ban Kai's to get stronger? Cause I'm pretty sure that's what Mirajane did to win this fight.

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    Erza being an enchanted suit of armor seems more likely all things considered.
    Complicating things since 2009.

Mirjaine eats demons souls to get stronger, she ate not only her opponent but the mobile fortress of tartaros or grimmoire or whatever it was.

No different than Lucy stealing the zodiac keys from her enemies or erza getting more stuff for her armories.
    Pokemon X

Ok, I'm a little confused now.But whatever. This guy looks cool, I guess? Too bad this isn't a decent manga where things are being built up and not just dumped on you out of nowhere.
    Last edited by Razh; July 11th, 2016 at 04:58 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

What do you mean with lack of build up? Isn't the appearance of this other Dragneel completely organic and exactly what the manga was working towards the whole time?

Eh, Zeref has his very own Fairy Tail, just older and cooler looking than Mavis'. Not sure about the strength though...
    "Often I think about my many comrades fallen by my side. I heard their curses against the war and its authors, the revolt against their murder. And I, as a survivor, believe that I am inspired by their will to struggle, for the idea of peace and human fraternity."
    Corp. Barthas, France, Feb. 1919

wouldn't a wound to the heart,no matter how small,still being catastrophic?you know,with the whole "pressure" thing

Looks like Mashima crammed as many kinks as he could in this chapter. From what it seems to be slave exhibition as cover page, bondage torture, anti-cloth acidic slime, gratuitous zoom panel of self-induced boob grab (to check a wound, but still), humiliation, and as the climax... killing people with orgasm-inducing magic takes the cake. Couldn't care less how's that guy related to Natsu when he's introduced this late in the game.
    space
    I feel Yukino-Sorano subplot shouldn't be addressed there if they're not gonna do anything else than randomly meet each other just split up again. Can't they at least do something relevant to the main plot while at it? What was Yukino talking about anyway.. trying to turn back time to undo their separation? When the hell did that ever happen?
    Quote Originally Posted by Maju View Post
    wouldn't a wound to the heart,no matter how small,still being catastrophic?you know,with the whole "pressure" thing
    She shrank Natsu's magic tumor until it's completely negligible. It's not any more implausible than that.
    "Where in this frail body do I find the strength to stand up?"

Aggravator via Destiny darktravis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Domingo View Post
    What was Yukino talking about anyway.. trying to turn back time to undo their separation? When the hell did that ever happen?
    Her joining the eclipse plan in the grand magic games arc.

Looks like Mashima crammed as many kinks as he could in this chapter. From what it seems to be slave exhibition as cover page, bondage torture, anti-cloth acidic slime, gratuitous zoom panel of self-induced boob grab (to check a wound, but still), humiliation, and as the climax... killing people with orgasm-inducing magic takes the cake. Couldn't care less how's that guy related to Natsu when he's introduced this late in the game.I feel Yukino-Sorano subplot shouldn't be addressed there if they're not gonna do anything else than randomly meet each other just split up again. Can't they at least do something relevant to the main plot while at it? What was Yukino talking about anyway.. trying to turn back time to undo their separation? When the hell did that ever happen? She shrank Natsu's magic tumor until it's completely negligible. It's not any more implausible than that.
    Shrinking tumors makes sense. The larger the tumor the usually the more dangerous it is. A hole through the heart is a hole through the heart. It wouldn't matter the size of it. This other Dragoneel...Ugh. Why?And holy crap this was a kink fest.

~My Harem, S-Rank~

All the doubts and objections about the shrinking wound, can't Brandish just shrink them away as well?

Looks like Mashima crammed as many kinks as he could in this chapter. From what it seems to be slave exhibition as cover page,
    How did you jump to that conclusion? Other than virgo being virgo, the other two are just sitting seiza style while the text talked about hospitality.

That was bad. Like, real bad. I feel disgusted.
    Spoiler:
    Original Stories:
    Hybrid
    Four Swords

The whole size-altering magic was cartoonishly simplified in the first place. Brandish just shrinks whatever she wants, even just partial size of something within her target, neglecting the details that she would need to expand the surroundings of the shrunken area to prevent the whole thing from collapsing. It just gets messier when you think that she's doing that to living people.
    Quote Originally Posted by darktravis View Post
    Her joining the eclipse plan in the grand magic games arc.
    Makes sense considering the initial plan for Eclipse (not that stupid Cannon thing), but I don't remember the cause of separation being related to Zeref's cult prior to this.
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeRandomGuy View Post
    How did you jump to that conclusion? Other than virgo being virgo, the other two are just sitting seiza style while the text talked about hospitality.
    I admit I was stretching it by miles (Thanks, Virgo). With those skimpy clothes (save for Virgo), they look like they're on display than anything else. They're too damn distracting for people who are meant to greet their guests and that's the joke (probably).
    Last edited by Domingo; July 11th, 2016 at 08:26 AM.
    "Where in this frail body do I find the strength to stand up?"

Mashima needs to either start writing hentai, or just go full on High School DxD with this series.
    3DS Friendcode: 1177-6707-2664

Quote Originally Posted by KzTxL7 View Post
    I wasn't distracted by Lucy being half naked.

You won this week Fairy Tail.

Dog does not approve. onemoment's Avatar

Ok, no character deserved what happened this chapter. Espeically Mirajane, who has almost no character really. I mean she's strong and a sister to some character...but that's it. She kinda disappeared after that one big reveal and has shrunken into the background ever since. Now we get pages dedicated to her suffering, torture, and cowardice and none of it feels earned. Thank goodness she survived otherwise this'd just be sad. It still is, but imagine that being your last moments. Yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by Halfmetal-lich View Post
    Mashima needs to either start writing hentai, or just go full on High School DxD with this series.
    I agree. This is getting stupid.

Lots of hentai artists are switching to doing normal manga. Time for a big name like Mashima to do the opposite and be free of any restrictions. xD

Early chapters for the other magazine as well.

Everyone visited the pokemon center.
    Pokemon X

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information