+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 75 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail Discussion IV

Default Re: Fairy Tail Discussion IV

Damn Gildarts! Back again with the broken power level and unexplained magical powers. Badassery is real though!
    I recommend: Destroy & Revolution, God of High School, Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru, Magi, Noblesse, Onepunch-Man and Sun-Ken Rock

Now that all enemies are on the same place, and we haven't seen laxus in a while. Its time for fairy law.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    Pokemon X

The problem is God Serena just doesn't work as credible villain.

Yea, he'll never live down the fact that Acnologia one-shot him wheras Gildarts survived his encounter albeit not without taking damage himself.
    "Where in this frail body do I find the strength to stand up?"

Go away side-characters.
    Spoiler:
    Original Stories:
    Hybrid
    Four Swords

Dang, Gildartz really changed in that time gone, and looks even more awesome. As much as I dislike him being a person to just come in to help solve a problem, he's always a fun character to see. Now it's time to see how many people he'll stomp, which I imagine could be as many as all the Spriggan that were already beaten before this.

Unhappy Re: Fairy Tail Discussion IV

Gildarts will always be the best part of this manga, that isn't fan service.

Dog does not approve. onemoment's Avatar

This was actually a good chapter. Nice and simple, with each character fighitng. Serena makes for a good obstacle until Gildartz arrives. Props.

It's been so long since Mashima has drawn Gildartz that he forgot what OP character he was based on. Instead of Shanks, he drew him as Rayleigh.

You know, I think it would be a better scenario if Makarov simply died way back then. What is the deal in having a guy who is the 3rd, 6th and 8th Master at the same time. And he can't do shit nowadays. Only if I am missing something of course.
    Spoiler:
    Original Stories:
    Hybrid
    Four Swords

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    Now that all enemies are on the same place, and we haven't seen laxus in a while. Its time for fairy law.
    I still think Mashima has forgotten that move exists, as both Laxus and Makarov could end this.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Zoan View Post
    It's been so long since Mashima has drawn Gildartz that he forgot what OP character he was based on. Instead of Shanks, he drew him as Rayleigh.
    Well Rayleigh is just older Shanks, more or less.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

This is a real dangerous war where people may die, the world might end and the opponents are far stronger etc. Yet there is not even a glimpse of suspense, such a shame.

Was that the girl who was Cobra's snake with Minerva?
    Spoiler:
    Original Stories:
    Hybrid
    Four Swords

So lame they had to nerf the revived characters so the side characters get to shine, also how come a weakened Ur was able to hold both Gray and Lyon? That makes them look so bad...
    HE WHO IS NOT COURAGEOUS ENOUGH TO TAKE RISKS WILL ACCOMPLISH NOTHING IN LIFE.
    -MUHAMMAD ALI(1942-2016)

Sure, picking Romeo over other background fodders to express anxiousness and fear was quite sensible choice, but damn, it just didn't work for me after all. The atmosphere was too light-hearted to begin with, with any possible tension lifted as soon as Gildarts had arrived.
    "Where in this frail body do I find the strength to stand up?"

So, despite fighting each other for days now noone gets taken out. Instead, both parties are still increasing their roster. We already have countless people puddled together everywhere, not counting the faceless fodder guys.
    I suppose the amount of half naked blonde girls are in the double-digits right now. I mean One Piece got critizised for all those fights which got nowhere at Marineford. But this starts to feel like plain occupying your sidecharacters with senseless (aside from fanservice) and inconclusive battles, stalling for time until the MCs finally decide the outcome.
    "Often I think about my many comrades fallen by my side. I heard their curses against the war and its authors, the revolt against their murder. And I, as a survivor, believe that I am inspired by their will to struggle, for the idea of peace and human fraternity."
    Corp. Barthas, France, Feb. 1919

Serena got oneshotted in every fight he participated in. The strongest mage of Ishgar everyone.. (even though he was nerfed it's still kinda pathetic.)

Quote Originally Posted by Furisu View Post
    Serena got oneshotted in every fight he participated in. The strongest mage of Ishgar everyone.. (even though he was nerfed it's still kinda pathetic.)
    Technically, he kinda owned in his first fight against Jura and Co. He lives in extremes.

Spoiler:
    Original Stories:
    Hybrid
    Four Swords

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information