+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61
Results 1,201 to 1,214 of 1214

Thread: Fairy Tail Discussion IV

Default Re: Fairy Tail Discussion IV

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCowboy View Post
    Ivan's actually a pretty good candidate for the Sado award.
    Son of Makarov and father of Laxus. Was around since pretty much the beggining and his guild was supposed to be one of the big 3 of evil or whatever those were called.
    Gets owned alongside 4 other dudes in a couple of hits.
    Most of this is true, but the big three evil guilds were Oracion Seis, Grimoire Heart, and Tartaros. Ivan's guild, Raven Tail, was beaten abruptly, but they weren't built up to be a big threat on that scale. (Gajeel was tricking them the entire time, and they didn't realize a thing)

Today I apologize to Naruto and Bleach.
    FT outdone everything and all disappointments the two series had with this chapter.
    I can imagine Mashima's thoughts when he was writing this, he's probably laughing his ass off to his paycheck that people will swallow any shit he churns out.

Speaking about unresolved issues, there's still Lucy and Aquarius with the latter's key being on some other completely new continent. But that's probably an epilogue thingie now?

Or Lucy uses the new fancy book-letter-whatever powers to resolve this as well without any conflict again.
    Forum user Bartholemew Bear passed away in a very moving and touching way. I, ARTEMlS, therefore carry on the Will of DArth for good unto its final fulfilment.

Don't even feel like catching up. I think i missed last 2 or 3 chapters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

I feel like maybe it's Manga Stream that are the jinx. How are so many of the series that they do finishing so badly?
    I recommend: Destroy & Revolution, God of High School, Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru, Magi, Noblesse, Onepunch-Man and Sun-Ken Rock

We don't need the same chapter posted again.
    Spoiler:
    Original Stories:
    Hybrid
    Four Swords

Quote Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
    Most of this is true, but the big three evil guilds were Oracion Seis, Grimoire Heart, and Tartaros. Ivan's guild, Raven Tail, was beaten abruptly, but they weren't built up to be a big threat on that scale. (Gajeel was tricking them the entire time, and they didn't realize a thing)
    Ah, you're right. Completely forgot that Oracion was a part of that.

Quote Originally Posted by zeltrax225 View Post
    Today I apologize to Naruto and Bleach.
    FT outdone everything and all disappointments the two series had with this chapter.
    I can imagine Mashima's thoughts when he was writing this, he's probably laughing his ass off to his paycheck that people will swallow any shit he churns out.
    A third pile of trash doesn't make the other 2 Gold or anything. Still had trash endings / final bosses / final arcs.

The only manga I read that gave me a somewhat good final boss was Black Cat.
    Spoiler:
    Original Stories:
    Hybrid
    Four Swords

Quote Originally Posted by Thatanas View Post
    A third pile of trash doesn't make the other 2 Gold or anything. Still had trash endings / final bosses / final arcs.
    That's if we take the basis that Fairy Tail was actually gold or even halfway near good.
    Fairy Tail never had any particular "high" or "outstanding" moments. It turned from refreshing to mediocre very fast.
    It's the shounen tropes 101 manga.

It's trash. The other two at the very least have the decency to explore new grounds and had their own share of memorable moments.
    With FT it's rinse and repeat over and over and- you get it

Am I the only one creeped out by Ichiya's final words to Anna? Am I supposed to take the "perfume" word literally or what.

Meh, they'll survive anyway, right.
    "Where in this frail body do I find the strength to stand up?"

I think Ichiya might be the only Fairy Tail character I even remotely like. He's got a good gimmick

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    The only manga I read that gave me a somewhat good final boss was Black Cat.
    Preach it brother.

I own the entire series of Black Cat, that is a story that shows up, says everything it wants to say, then gets the fuck outta dodge. Wonderful manga, absolutely wonderful.
    3DS Friendcode: 1177-6707-2664

Quote Originally Posted by KzTxL7 View Post
    I wasn't distracted by Lucy being half naked.

You won this week Fairy Tail.

Quote Originally Posted by Retro View Post
    So...after all that hitting Acnologia with magic and strong attacks and him being so uber strong that he can absorb magic. He gets taken down not by dragon slayers who were sent into the future to get strong enough to stop him..but by ramming a ship into him into some kinda paradox void by the one who went through the trouble of sending said kids into the future and a comic relief character who can barely fight. Am I reading that right?
    Hey ichiya has been the only good thing of this arc, put respek on his name
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    Spoiler:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information