+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 63 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 1250

Thread: The Promised Neverland

Default Re: The Promised Neverland

Spoiler:
    Something's severely off with Norman, his plan & the little utopia neverland he built. Between weird glances from Ray, the kids being surprised to even see their "boss" and Emma noticing how most Grace Field kids already start to behave "like jin and hayato" anyone could tell that shit's about to hit the fan.
    We all float down here!

I wonder how long this rug is going to be under my feet.

Nothing will go wrong here.

Cute chapter, but I wonder what is bothering Enma that doesn´t matter to the rest, included Ray. Also I am curious about why they talk about demon genocide and they don´t spare a thought for Musika and Sonju (maybe they know about the details of their faith now, Minerva let them a ton of info after all)

Quote Originally Posted by Pennywise View Post
    Spoiler:
    Something's severely off with Norman, his plan & the little utopia neverland he built. Between weird glances from Ray, the kids being surprised to even see their "boss" and Emma noticing how most Grace Field kids already start to behave "like jin and hayato" anyone could tell that shit's about to hit the fan.
    Yup. It's just a too sweet to be truth scenario at the moment. But I don't like how Ray is handled... last 5-10 chapters he was nothing more than a side kick.

We know how well mind tricks worked with the authors in the first quarter. So I suppose there will be a mind game between Ray and Minerva/Norman with Emma as the one to suffer during the next couple of Chapters... Too sad to see them playing chess like friends. Could be a forshadowing.
    Last edited by Candide; February 13th, 2019 at 09:42 PM.

Good chapter. Knew it was coming but I like this outlook from Emma. Probably the first time her and Norman truly disagreed over something. Question is whether Norman is willing to listen to Emma like he did back at Grace Field. I'm guessing not. Wouldn't be surprised that letter was to the Ratri clan. I bet he's gonna go Punisher on them.

NNID: jervinnectar

Quote Originally Posted by Nectar View Post
    Good chapter. Knew it was coming but I like this outlook from Emma. Probably the first time her and Norman truly disagreed over something. Question is whether Norman is willing to listen to Emma like he did back at Grace Field. I'm guessing not. Wouldn't be surprised that letter was to the Ratri clan. I bet he's gonna go Punisher on them.
    If we know that Norman won't agree, we also know that Emma knows that he won't agree. I still believe that Ray will be the decisive indicator and find a solution. He was the cleverest of them all the time...

Spoiler:
    They went in... and now they can't get out!
    3DS FC: 0087 - 2971 - 9910

Hello. I never had an interest in the series, but recently spotted the anime on Hulu and decided to give it a watch out of boredom. I have now spent the rest of the week reading the entire manga. This is goddamn great. I highly regret my initial indifference.

Quote Originally Posted by Eitarou View Post
    Hello. I never had an interest in the series, but recently spotted the anime on Hulu and decided to give it a watch out of boredom. I have now spent the rest of the week reading the entire manga. This is goddamn great. I highly regret my initial indifference.
    Hey, better late than never. Welcome aboard!

I loved Ray this chapter. So blunt yet effective. "You're going to interfere in the most troublesome way."

Thank you, Ray, for convincing Emma to talk it out and prevent needless drama. Looks like the experimented group is little jealous of Grade A Grace Field. That live in harmony Jutsu won't be working on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Eitarou View Post
    Happy the anime is bringing folks onboard. I'm loving it so far. And that opening, man, I crack up every time they show the kids posing behind the fence looking "tough". No one's scared of some 8-11yr olds mean muggin'. lol

Gross theory:
    Spoiler:
    What if Musica is actally human and they both love each other so much that they interbreed and eat their ... ah nevermind..
    "Often I think about my many comrades fallen by my side. I heard their curses against the war and its authors, the revolt against their murder. And I, as a survivor, believe that I am inspired by their will to struggle, for the idea of peace and human fraternity."
    Corp. Barthas, France, Feb. 1919

If that is so, then Musica is an hybrid, on the more traditional sense than what these demons are. She was born after the promise after all.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

*startled Catra noises*

Ohoho, it gets more interesting all the time.

Personal space? What's that?
    Tense chapter. That's right, Emma. You had it good, in a way. I don't think Norman's backing down from this plan. He's seen Lambda. He's not forgiving anyone for that and the other farms. The worst panel had to be the human adults watching kids get eaten. This series better not try redeeming the Ratri Clan, they are way past that.

Ratri, even if they "did what they had to" at the time, is past redemption, or at least their leader is. Demons as a whole are not, however.

You can understand why Norman and co. are so bent on killing off demons after all they've been through. Emma and co. have actually had little interaction with demons and have had the luck to see them at their kindest. But if Emma saw Lambda she might not be so eager to help them.

I was quite enjoying the anime adaptation even with the few little changes/skips they've done but in the latest episode they messed with 2 of my favorite panels in the first arc regarding
    Spoiler:
    Krone's death
    which disappoints me a lot.

Spoiler:
    Chaos is a ladder

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information