+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 72 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 1425

Thread: The Promised Neverland

Default Re: The Promised Neverland

Will we ever get a pronunciation, or will it always be censored?

I think and hope that it’ll stay censored forever.

How did the anime do it? When the orphanage burns we already got like 2 mentions of &&)#)2+_

Speaking of which, why would you asume that the demon world, the older one, is the pocket dimension?
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

I've been watching the dub and, if I remember correctly, I believe they referred to him as "The One"

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    How did the anime do it? When the orphanage burns we already got like 2 mentions of &&)#)2+_

Speaking of which, why would you asume that the demon world, the older one, is the pocket dimension?
    I meant a false or artificial world created by The One. I'm thinking it made Demon World then went off to its own little physics breaking area to chill. So when people want to change the Promise, it literally has to alter the world and/or its connection to the Human World.

NNID: jervinnectar

Spoiler:
    The Little Man in a flask, actually a Tesseract, makes an appearance again.

Yeah whatever let's just move on that was stupid.

Here I come. Hi everyone

Do you think the key is to with the imagination power "that guy" posesses, remove the boundary between human and demon world? However would that be a good choice? Can he change the substance of things like the fact that demon need human meat to remain sane?

Trying to find a place for myself before OJ sinks to the bottom of the ocean

At this point there is already a way to make the demons not need human brains to survive, Norman shoot it down because hatred, the demons shoot it down because political control.

Altering reality in order to do that would lead to a violent demon revolution, and survival of the winers against anything that Norman can do to them.

And altering reality to remove Norman's hatred or to undo all the deaths would be deeply unsatisfying.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

The power of imagination. I'll take it over the overused power of friendship anytime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Rose View Post
    Here I come. Hi everyone

Do you think the key is to with the imagination power "that guy" posesses, remove the boundary between human and demon world? However would that be a good choice? Can he change the substance of things like the fact that demon need human meat to remain sane?
    For now, I think The One could do it, but that could've been done in the beginning. It's one issue introducing a god-like being into a story. Unless, we find out the being does have limitations.

Quote Originally Posted by Nectar View Post
    The power of imagination. I'll take it over the overused power of friendship anytime.

For now, I think The One could do it, but that could've been done in the beginning. It's one issue introducing a god-like being into a story. Unless, we find out the being does have limitations.
    He may not have limitations, but have limited intention to help. After all he isn't "on our side".

Trying to find a place for myself before OJ sinks to the bottom of the ocean

Pulling a Corazon^^
    UnrevealedVegapunk/Ryokugyu/Loki/Rocks/Im-san/C.Gaban
    IslandElbaf/Raftel/GodValley
    UnresolvedWeevil´s plan/Explaining DFs/Deal with Kuma/Bonney´s past/Joy-Boy/Zunisha´s story/Roger/Rocks flashback/Void Century/Rioponeglyph/last ancient weapon/the D.clan
    DFSpider/Wind/Metal/Wood/Acid/Liquid/Time-Stop

https://readms.net/r/neverland/138/5934/1

Spoiler:
    So dog girl can talk after all. I wonder if she has her own agenda, would be interesting to see some of Norman's seemingly loyal followers act on their own. At least hoping for more than the "you're about to be killed by me and that's why I reveal my big secret to you" schtick. I need me some Don & Gilda action!
    We all float down here!

A Don and Gilda arc, and it only took 9000 chapters.
    I don't think she'll kill Don and Gilda but she'll probably beat the crap out of them if they get in her way.

Probably the one who kept her belonged to the same sect as Musica and Sonju... Maybe it was the only way to keep her alive? Don and Gilda could need a wildcard like her to outsmart Norman.

See Norman, not all demons are completely bad. Unite the demon proletariat under a single banner and the deal resolves itself.

Spoiler:
    Human warmachines hunting Hunter demons. This could get messy.
    "Often I think about my many comrades fallen by my side. I heard their curses against the war and its authors, the revolt against their murder. And I, as a survivor, believe that I am inspired by their will to struggle, for the idea of peace and human fraternity."
    Corp. Barthas, France, Feb. 1919

Spoiler:
    That was a pretty good subversion on Norman's part. He obviously understood what she was saying when they "saved" her, so he's been using her knowing it's all she has now...I really am starting to dislike Norman, or how he's turned out.

Other than that, Ayshe is great and hope she survives this ordeal. Least Don and Gilda seem to finally have an ally with them.

Spoiler:
    So dog girl is against Norman and his goons after all, nice. Well, that's an understatement, she's out to kill them all^^ Didn't expect such a touching backstory, though. Also, Mini Hulk squad is kind of terrifying. Don & Gilda arc is shaping up nicely so far.
    We all float down here!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information