+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75
Results 1,481 to 1,489 of 1489

Thread: One Piece celebrates its 20th Anniversary in 2017

  1. #1481
    Shipmate ScotchInformer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

    Default Re: One Piece celebrates its 20th Anniversary in 2017

    Early plan for One Piece Volumes ! Road to Volume 100 by Promo poster about OP Special Boxset !

    -Vol 98 will be on Dec 2020
    -Vol 99 will be on April 2021
    -Vol 100 will be on July 2021

    I wont open threads for this unless we have official date on SJ website. this release date could change to Covid19 Epidemic.


  2. #1482

    Default Re: One Piece celebrates its 20th Anniversary in 2017

    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchInformer View Post
    Early plan for One Piece Volumes ! Road to Volume 100 by Promo poster about OP Special Boxset !

    -Vol 98 will be on Dec 2020
    -Vol 99 will be on April 2021
    -Vol 100 will be on July 2021

    I wont open threads for this unless we have official date on SJ website. this release date could change to Covid19 Epidemic.

    https://i.imgur.com/PWro98P.jpg
    What it is that box set about? A box set with different volumes?

  3. #1483
    Shipmate ScotchInformer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

    Default Re: One Piece celebrates its 20th Anniversary in 2017

    Quote Originally Posted by BingBang View Post
    What it is that box set about? A box set with different volumes?
    Yes, here: http://forums.arlongpark.net/showthread.php?t=54842

  4. #1484
    Shipmate ScotchInformer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

    Default Re: One Piece celebrates its 20th Anniversary in 2017

    Straw hat Theater Cover! Will be on sale Sept 16th. Digital ver.

    It's a collection of Oda's spin-off which he draw on Shonen Jump (in the past).


  5. #1485

    Default Re: One Piece celebrates its 20th Anniversary in 2017

    oh... thats basically sifts project, we could use his translation for the HQ scans from this book instead.

  6. #1486
    Button Pusher Shift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada

    Default Re: One Piece celebrates its 20th Anniversary in 2017

    Quote Originally Posted by Solid View Post
    oh... thats basically sifts project, we could use his translation for the HQ scans from this book instead.
    I'm hoping, though it could just be the Mugiwara Theatre stories and not the shorter 4Koma stuff.



    Like the Avatar?
    / Like the Miis?
    Dragalia Lost ID: 97617932505

  7. #1487

    Default Re: One Piece celebrates its 20th Anniversary in 2017

    One Piece 500 Quiz Book 3 black and white cover, on sale 2nd October in Japan!!


  8. #1488

    Default Re: One Piece celebrates its 20th Anniversary in 2017

    ONE PIECE MUGIWARA THEATER SPECIAL VOLUME RAW HQ



    https://www.sendspace.com/file/rgzxt5

    The book compile all special Omakes from One Piece Logs and One Piece Yellow databook in HQ.



    Here an example.


    Spoiler:



  9. #1489

    Default Re: One Piece celebrates its 20th Anniversary in 2017

    One Piece 500 Quiz Book 3 color cover, on sale 2nd October in Japan!!


+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 6 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 6 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts