+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite Speculation

They put em in Smash Bros! Conekiller's Avatar

Default Re: Marvel vs Capcom 4?

I'm still waiting for Vanessa D Schneider to show up in one of these.

(I'm also kinda surprised that if you google her name, my post from an earlier AP thread is one of the top choices)

Please visit my Deviant art gallery.
    There will be Punch and Pie!

The Ugly never die loneassassin's Avatar
    A solid gold house with a rocket car in front

Quote Originally Posted by Ruin View Post
    I'll only accept this if it gets Squirrel Girl
    Add in Miss Marvel and I am with you.

If you are gonna shoot, shoot. Don't talk
    RIP Eli Wallach

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0518-6166

I could see them making a Monster Hunter character somehow.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Adams
    I have always been dissatisfied, I know that. But lately I find I reek of discontentment; it fills my throat and floods my brain. Sometimes I fear there's no longer a dream but only the discontentment.

Quote Originally Posted by y2kyle89 View Post
    I could see them making a Monster Hunter character somehow.
    add a monster instead
    I wanna play as a Deviljho not some dumb hunter

Considering that monster hunter is kind of keeping capcom in good numbers, a couple of characters would be nice.

After smash, classic vanilla good old megaman should get in.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    Pokemon X

They can add a cat from Monster Hunter.
    Spoiler:
    Original Stories:
    Hybrid
    Four Swords

New entry might not have X-Men or Fantastic Four.

No Wolverine
    No Magneto
    No Storm
    No Dr. Doom
    No Deadpool
    Last edited by King Cannon; November 28th, 2016 at 06:31 PM.

Likes the way you smile =D Retro's Avatar

Deadpool considered X-Men?

WHOOOO-WA-TAAA!!!!!

Monstra: www.monstra.comicgen.com

Quote Originally Posted by King Cannon View Post
    New entry might not have X-Men or Fantastic Four.

No Wolverine
    No Magneto
    No Storm
    No Dr. Doom
    No Deadpool
    The important thing is that it seems to be speculation on the part of the article's author - nothing confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
    The important thing is that it seems to be speculation on the part of the article's author - nothing confirmed.
    I've heard similar things from other sources. But I think it's less that it will only be MCU and more that the major focus will be MCU. I Think (hope) we will still see Wolverine and Dr. Doom considering how important they are to MvC and Marvel comics. But don't expect lots of X-Men or any of the Fantastic Four. I think even Deadpool might not come back. The Fox guys will be Wolverine, Magneto and Dr. Doom and that's it imo.

The Die Has Been Cast Count Mario's Avatar

I definitely wouldn't be surprised if the X-Men and Fantastic Four got shafted. It's pretty much status-quo nowadays with merchandise and licensing overall, not just video games. If this is the case, we can definitely expect a couple Inhumans or more like Black Bolt in their stead. Along with more Guardians characters and probably Thanos. It's kind of funny how Galactus was pretty lucky to get in MvC3 as a boss timing-wise.

If this game does get unveiled though, I just hope that there is finally a Spider-Man villain included. Such as the return of Venom or Green Goblin or Doctor Octopus. Although they might go with Vulture to advertise Homecoming lol.
    Last edited by Count Mario; November 29th, 2016 at 03:09 AM.

"The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke."

While those "leaked" images of MVC4 proved to be fake (now admitted by the creator himself), the rumor of an impending MVC4 reveal burns brighter than ever. Polygon, a reputable gaming news site, claimed they have "multiple sources" telling them Capcom will unveil MVC4 at this weekend's PS Experience and the title is coming in 2017. They even go into detail on what characters to expect on the roster. Keep some healthy skepticism... but definitely stay tuned! (Sources: Polygon)
    What I found funny is that people were skeptical about Rocket Raccoon in MVC3, but now they want more Guardians of the Galaxy characters in the game.

Also, throw Sentinel in the "No X-men" bandwagon and I will be happy. While we are on the X-men subject, I know that, if this end up true, it will be hard for Marvel, but they have a lot of characters to back up. What I am worried about is the Capcom side of the game, I really hope they don't spam SF characters, maybe just 4/5 characters like Ryu, Akuma, Chun-Li and Bison.

Now, what I really want/dream to be in this game would be a Onimusha characters or even Gene from God Hand (or as Capcom said in MC3 "Who the fuck is Gene ?")
    7 years.. I am quite impressed..Thanks everyone who supported me during my time in this place, I really mean it.
    I will make a final game to celebrate my farewell, do you want to join it ? Send me a friend request.

Quote Originally Posted by Retro View Post
    Deadpool considered X-Men?
    He isn't an X-Men, but is a characters tied to the mutants/X-men part of the Marvel Universe, he has been a member of X-Force, was an experiment of Weapon X just like Wolverine and many others.

It's the same as Silver Surfer, Galactus, Doctor Doom, etc being part of the Fantastic Four rights, they are tied to those brands and were sold together to Fox when Marvel sold them the rights, then the Mickey bought Marvel and now acts like Fox needs to give them their stuff back, so FF and X-Men suffer in other media that isn't the comics as part of that(well in FF case they are gone in the comics also).

Pokemon X/Y ingame name: Pedro
    3DS FC : 1547 5213 7769 - NNID : SunGodKizaru

The Die Has Been Cast Count Mario's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GetsugaZoro View Post
    so FF and X-Men suffer in other media that isn't the comics as part of that(well in FF case they are gone in the comics also).
    Actually, the FF aren't gone per se. They've just splintered off into other teams like the Guardians of the Galaxy and the Avengers. But the actual team itself is finished, and that is most certainly due to Marvel not seeing them as a profitable franchise compared to the ones adapted into the MCU. The X-Men are still around and have comics, but nowhere as much as they used to. And events/crossovers between franchises are shifting focus towards the Inhumans, who have several more titles than the X-Men in recent times. Although I think a bunch more X-Men titles are coming soon from this event wave called Resurrexion? I don't expect it to last anyways lol.

You aren't wrong at all, I just wanted to bring in specifics for those who are uninformed lol.
    Last edited by Count Mario; November 29th, 2016 at 07:07 AM.

"The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke."

Quote Originally Posted by Count Mario View Post
    Actually, the FF aren't gone per se. They've just splintered off into other teams like the Guardians of the Galaxy and the Avengers. But the actual team itself is finished, and that is most certainly due to Marvel not seeing them as a profitable franchise compared to the ones adapted into the MCU. The X-Men are still around and have comics, but nowhere as much as they used to. And events/crossovers between franchises are shifting focus towards the Inhumans, who have several more titles than the X-Men in recent times. Although I think a bunch more X-Men titles are coming soon from this event wave called Resurrexion? I don't expect it to last anyways lol.

You aren't wrong at all, I just wanted to bring in specifics for those who are uninformed lol.
    I read most of the Marvel comics, that is what I meant, but Ben is now out of the Guardians book, Johnny seems like he is going to stick with the Uncanny Avengers at least(since the Inhuman Royal family are going to space). Reed, Sue and the kids are recreating the multiverse in the background and basically disappeared, they haven't made an appearance since Secret Wars ended.

Yes and that didn't go well, the X-Books haven't been great yet they are still outselling the Avengers books, and the Inhumans books just don't sell, yet they cut back on the X-books instead. Yeah more books are coming in April for the X-Men and the Inhumans as part of RessureXion, but then we get more shitty whats with Marvel ending the Old Man Logan books that is selling well, because the movie is coming out and they don't want to promote it(like they did with FF last year).

Maybe I shouldn't have expected that everyone reads comics and is up to par with the situation :D.

Pokemon X/Y ingame name: Pedro
    3DS FC : 1547 5213 7769 - NNID : SunGodKizaru

lol I hope everyone is excited to play with Mosaic, Quake and Agent May.

Let it die ppl, just let it die. All this hype will amount to nothing. There won't be a mahvel 4 announcement.

Although considering how bomba sfv was saleswise, and disney/marvels renewed plans to license out their ips again, who knows.

Still, let it die. xD

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Well I'll be damned, looks like it is true afterall.

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1320405

As much as I am hyped for this game, I can't stop thinking that it will look like a sequel to MVC3 as in, same graphics, same mechanics, same combos. Sure, new characters will put new life in this franchise, but, I fear we are going to see more of the same, with little to no improvement.

Anyway, another franchise that would help Capcom in this game, Sengoku Basara.
    7 years.. I am quite impressed..Thanks everyone who supported me during my time in this place, I really mean it.
    I will make a final game to celebrate my farewell, do you want to join it ? Send me a friend request.

Sfv is different than sf4, for the most part, so no doubt they gonna change up mvc4 enough I think to make it fresh and new again.

Besides Ms Marvel and Black Bolt the only other Inhuman character i want is Reader

Kamen Rider OOOs

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information