+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 622 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 533 ... LastLast

Thread: American Politics thread: No Nazis Allowed

Default Re: American Politics thread: 1TE

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwok View Post
    Believe it or not, BuzzFeed's News is actually serious and fairly well respected. They won an award in 2914 for coverage of Congress and a business journalism award in 2016.

Why do they put out so much trash, then? I keep hearing that Fox News also makes serious and respectable reports, but I'd never trust an article from Fox because of the associated baggage.

BUT BOTH SIDES.

Anyway, according to CNN, the people applauding and cheering were staffers that Trump brought to the press conference. So he can't even bring himself to do a press conference without a guaranteed booster section.
    Complicating things since 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by RoboBlue View Post

Why do they put out so much trash, then? I keep hearing that Fox News also makes serious and respectable reports, but I'd never trust an article from Fox because of the associated baggage.
    Because they're different departments. It's the same reason CBS can put out both 60 Minutes and The Big Bang Theory or any of their other awful comedies. The CEO of BuzzFeed has an actual interest in maintaining a respectable journalism wing but also recognizes that that stuff doesn't make much money anymore, so he finances it with their clickbait and listicles and other garbage.

If you get dunked on in the dream, you get dunked on in real life

Quote Originally Posted by benjamminbrown View Post
    That proves nothing because, unless you have a UTI, your urine is one of the most sterile fluids there is.
    That explains why some people drink it and don't seem to have any complications........kind of.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Well, what is certainly clear from all of this is that because Buzzfeed posted this story it'll from now on be singled out to undermine the organization's credibility especially when it comes to reporting news on Donald Trump. It's not like anyone serious will ever point out this unsubstantiated story as a shining example of how credible Buzzfeed is despite the merits Buzzeed has gained. Honestly, it reads as a joke but this is Donald Trump we're talking about so it's almost believable.
    Everything's Eventual...

On a more serious note... Trump can go fuck himself as hard as possible on an elephant's tusk.
    "We don't want to own it politically, they own it right now," Trump said of the Democrats.
    "So the easiest thing would be to let it implode in '17, and believe me we'd get pretty much whatever we want but it would take a long time," Trump said.

He was just saying that to gloat. Went on to say that Republicans were going to repeal and replace the act "almost" simultaneously, and that his cabinet would put forth a plan for replacing it as soon as the nominees get confirmed.

But, who the fuck really knows?

Yeah....This bag of limp micro dicks needs a massive karma kick to the face.

Quote Originally Posted by benjamminbrown View Post
    He was just saying that to gloat. Went on to say that Republicans were going to repeal and replace the act "almost" simultaneously, and that his cabinet would put forth a plan for replacing it as soon as the nominees get confirmed.

But, who the fuck really knows?
    What's Trump going to do when he actually has to do something?
    He's really good at running his mouth, but uh, selling himself and stuff isn't the job anymore.

CNN is really ticked about being grouped together with BuzzFeed and the way Trump is singling them out and calling them fake news. Just watched a piece where they compared Trump's treatment of the press to Nixon's around Watergate.

If you get dunked on in the dream, you get dunked on in real life

CNN is really ticked about being grouped together with BuzzFeed and the way Trump is singling them out and calling them fake news. Just watched a piece where they compared Trump's treatment of the press to Nixon's around Watergate.
    CNN was my number two source for all things SHAMEFUL that CROOKED HILLARY did, so hey, fuck 'em.

"I have a allegations about someone running for president"
    Journalist: "Oh GOD I love Hillary stories"
    "It's about Trump"
    "Let's be careful"

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    What's Trump going to do when he actually has to do something?
    He's really good at running his mouth, but uh, selling himself and stuff isn't the job anymore.
    It's anybody's guess, really. I'm not optimistic.

But I also am hopeful that he'll get impeached in the first year, so there's that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiolino View Post

And because of shit like this is why I've seen ads regarding petitions to close down the Clinton Foundation.
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting

Nixon by this point is dancing around purgatory like Jennifer Beals at the end of Flashdance.

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    And because of shit like this is why I've seen ads regarding petitions to close down the Clinton Foundation.
    And the source of that uranium scoop is literally Clinton Cash, which apparantly the NYT considers a more trustworthy source than an MI6 agent who's been described as higly reliable.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiolino View Post
    And the source of that uranium scoop is literally Clinton Cash, which apparantly the NYT considers a more trustworthy source than an MI6 agent who's been described as higly reliable.
    These news outlets and wikileaks have made people hella stupid and gullible. I just had a guy link me to a news story about UK Ambassor who apparently has it on good authority the DNC email leaks were put out by a disgruntled DNC staffer.

Never mind the fact

A) No one's corroborated the claim.
    B) The aforementioned ambassador has strong ties to wikileaks.
    C) The writer of the story he linked me to pretty much mentions in the outset of the story, that the source for the claim The Daily Mail has credibility issues.

Like have forgotten how to read or something?

Senate votes on party lines to begin repealing Obamacare at 1 AM, striking down amendments to bill that would have allowed kids to stay on their parents' plan until 26 and prohibited denial of coverage based on preexisting conditions.

Fucking monsters don't care if 20 million people die or go bankrupt. As someone whose family is only surviving because of the ACA, I have nothing but hatred in my heart for every single Republican who voted for this. Fuck you all!

Not firelord ozai or zuko firelord111's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Truth View Post
    Senate votes on party lines to begin repealing Obamacare at 1 AM, striking down amendments to bill that would have allowed kids to stay on their parents' plan until 26 and prohibited denial of coverage based on preexisting conditions.

Fucking monsters don't care if 20 million people die or go bankrupt. As someone whose family is only surviving because of the ACA, I have nothing but hatred in my heart for every single Republican who voted for this. Fuck you all!
    are they retarded thet do this just because obama did it ?
    If they are this retarded how the fuck they reached into senate

By fire be purged

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information