+ Reply to Thread
Page 335 of 335 FirstFirst ... 235 285 325 333 334 335
Results 6,681 to 6,687 of 6687

Thread: American Politics thread: Shame of Thrones

King of the Monsters Lucky Dragon's Avatar

Default Re: American Politics thread: Shame of Thrones

Senator Mike Lee claims he has not seen the GOP Health Care Bill. This is important as he goes on to say he's suppose to be part of a team responsible for shaping the current form of the bill.

Hidden:

Godzilla is the son of the atomic bomb. He is a nightmare created out of the darkness of the human soul. He is the sacred beast of the apocalypse. As long as the arrogance of mankind exists, Godzilla will survive. Tomoyuki Tanaka

Dog does not approve. onemoment's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by White Witch View Post
    I appreciate this warning, cause this is probably going to be on Fox News for weeks. Which means I'll see the goofiest comments on the Daily Show later. Either way, the wrong people will make a big deal about this, and I'm dreading that.

Also, am I a hypocrite for wanting to wait for the investigation before judging him? Cause I certainly am not giving Trump that benefit.
    Last edited by onemoment; June 23rd, 2017 at 06:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by onemoment View Post
    Also, am I a hypocrite for wanting to wait for the investigation before judging him? Cause I certainly am not giving Trump that benefit.
    No,you are just a partisan.Politics is all about perception,and you have a right to feel that certain people are just more credible and have much more more rep than others
    that which cannot be stopped:inherited will,a man's dream,and the flow of time.as long as man continues to seek out the answer to freedom,these things shall never be stopped.-PK Gol D. Roger

Someone call for Zeidoktor sgamer82's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by White Witch View Post
    Wonder if the conspiracy theorist will abide the Left or the Right more.

Waldorf:
    You know Statler, after watching the last seven hundred episodes of One Piece, I think I've come to a conclusion.
    Statler: No you haven't.
    Both: DOHOHOHOHOHO!

The white house has banned cameras at its press briefings, so CNN is sending a courtroom sketch artist.

No, this is not the Onion.

Reporters should play semantics games with the word "camera" and livestream on FB with their cell phones. Or even just audio recording devices, which essentially gives us the same relevant content without having to see Sean or Sarah's stupid faces.
    Meet bullshit with more bullshit.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information