+ Reply to Thread
Page 441 of 441 FirstFirst ... 341 391 431 439 440 441
Results 8,801 to 8,818 of 8818

Thread: American Politics thread: Thanks, Putin

Default Re: American Politics thread: Thanks, Putin

Quote Originally Posted by Sakonosolo View Post
    Oh no it's going to be Bill Clinton all over again.
    Yeah I don't see Trump being remembered as a good president who was better than his predecessor and immediate successor while making some dubious choices.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    Please don't even put those two in the same sentence! Bill had his negatives, but compared to this shithead?
    Figuring out one of Sakonosolo's nonsensical vaguely bitchy anti-comedy quips is like trying to figure out what a children's drawing is supposed to be of. Just tell him "Oh that's nice sweety" and change the subject.

Quote Originally Posted by S.C. Amigo View Post
    Plus, he likely did a lot of coke in the 80's.
    Replace "did" with "does" and "the 80s" with "the White House".

Dog does not approve. onemoment's Avatar

Trump to announce 'path forward' for US in Afghanistan

One thing I'll give Trump...he knows how to make great television. I never watched The Apprentice, but this Presidency has me glued to the TV! Tomorrow he'll announce a plan to possibly end the Afghanistan war, this Monday? Yeah...yeah...that's a cliffhanger.

While I don't know if there's any real proof to Trump being on drugs, that does explain things doesn't it? I would assume you'd avoid being a TV until the nazi thing blows over, but no. Monday he gives a speech, then Tuesday a rally (because of cause he ignored the Democrat mayor).

I wanted to make a joke about what stupid thing Trump might say tomorrow, but I think the answer is obvious. He's going to say something inflammatory about Muslims, if not repeat the "both sides" stuff again. What-a-cliffhanger.
    Last edited by onemoment; August 20th, 2017 at 02:57 PM. Reason: Oh, and Trump's going to interrupt WWE RAW.

Quote Originally Posted by onemoment View Post
    Trump to announce 'path forward' for US in Afghanistan

One thing I'll give Trump...he knows how to make great television. I never watched The Apprentice, but this Presidency has me glued to the TV! Tomorrow he'll announce a plan to possibly end the Afghanistan war, this Monday? Yeah...yeah...that's a cliffhanger.

While I don't know if there's any real proof to Trump being on drugs, that does explain things doesn't it? I would assume you'd avoid being a TV until the nazi thing blows over, but no. Monday he gives a speech, then Tuesday a rally (because of cause he ignored the Democrat mayor).

I wanted to make a joke about what stupid thing Trump might say tomorrow, but I think the answer is obvious. He's going to say something inflammatory about Muslims, if not repeat the "both sides" stuff again. What-a-cliffhanger.
    I'm curious as to how he's going to interrupt Raw as I know he's not a participant in the Westminster Dog Show bitch that he is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

He's been cliffhanger-ing for months now. The most pathetic one was for the Paris Accords, he said the day, the place and the hour(8p.m.) at which he'll give his answer. Everyone knew he was gonna pull the US off the Accords, but he had to make all this fuss about it. He was very proud of himself, I know.
    RICK AND MORTY SEASON 3 EPISODE 2 IS OUT !!!!!

I was referring to the two minute man part in the post above mine but maybe I should have quoted it.

I'm honestly surprised that Trump didn't schedule that for during the eclipse if only for pissiness over the idea of something else being the center of attention for once. I wonder who talked him out of it.
    Complicating things since 2009.

What could possibly go wrong with privatizing the Afghanistan war and filling it up with mercenaries

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiolino View Post
    What could possibly go wrong with privatizing the Afghanistan war and filling it up with mercenaries
    "Hey it worked in revolutionary documentary video game, Metal Gear Solid V"

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    "Hey it worked in revolutionary documentary video game, Metal Gear Solid V"
    The Hamburgers of Stephen Miller.

King of the Monsters Lucky Dragon's Avatar

In the end, the Godzilla I played remains on film forever. It remains in people's memory, and for that I feel really grateful. Haruo Nakajima

21st Century Schizoid Man S.C. Amigo's Avatar

Afghanistan would get back their position as #1 Heroin producer of the world in no time!

That'll stop the drug flow from Mexico!

As for Trump trying to demand attention from the solar eclipse.... DON'T JINX IT!
    There;s still time for the Marroon to try it. (yes I did just imitate Bugs!)
    Well, this thread just took a horrible turn!

in response to thread derailment in Theories thread here

21st Century Schizoid Man S.C. Amigo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Katzztar View Post
    As for Trump trying to demand attention from the solar eclipse.... DON'T JINX IT!
    There;s still time for the Marroon to try it. (yes I did just imitate Bugs!)
    If I were more witty, I would find someway to make a joke about Trump and the Eclipse from Berserk.

...But alas, I am not.

CNN interview Marcus Martin, a man that was a friend with Heather and he was also hit and injured by the car. His description leaves no doubt that the drive indented to hurt people. You can tell he's really disturbed by what happened yet he stands by his decision to go as a counter-protester.

Marcus' interview starts around 4:20
    Well, this thread just took a horrible turn!

in response to thread derailment in Theories thread here

Maybe the fact that so many Universities and other science related organizations have been stressing not to look directly at the eclipse without protection, Trump will just do it.

The irony of him possibly seeing a black figure for the rest of his life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    A magical strange Twilight Zone episode where no other education is offered, and the only option is Bill Nye the Science Guy videos

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information