+ Reply to Thread
Page 505 of 948 FirstFirst ... 5 405 455 495 503 504 505 506 507 515 555 605 ... LastLast
Results 10,081 to 10,100 of 18952

Thread: American Politics thread: No Nazis Allowed

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

Default Re: American Politics thread: No Nazis Allowed

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    So, black football player peacefully protesting is a son of a bitch, but literal Nazis are just misunderstood.

Got it.
    Is it wrong of me to wish he'd fall down the airplane steps and break his nose and/or knock out a tooth or two? He's such a arrogant, slimy bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    Constant reminder that we went from one of the classiest, least corrupt Presidents ever to a preening, thieving imbecile.
    You forgot petty

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/09/trum...nt-want-to-go/
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

LeBron with the retort
    U bum @StephenCurry30 already said he ain't going! So therefore ain't no invite. Going to White House was a great honor until you showed up!

If you get dunked on in the dream, you get dunked on in real life

NBA just dunking on Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwok View Post
    Hahahahahhahaha!!!
    Everything's Eventual...

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Dragon View Post
    A cautionary tale. What happens when folks on the winning team get sick of winning?
    Is it just me, or is Trump already starting to look older?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiolino View Post
    The media was too busy praising Trump for his spectacularly awesome handling of Harvey and Irma that they didn't bother mentioning that the entirety of Puerto Rico has been ravaged and Trump hasn't given a single fuck.
    Erm... what hasn't Trump done for Puerto Rico that can be done at this point?
    I know he's a douche, but you kinda picked the one area where he's doing something positive.

King of the Monsters Lucky Dragon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RoboBlue View Post
    Is it just me, or is Trump already starting to look older?

https://static.politico.com/dims4/de...-1-ap-1160.jpg
    Well it's not like he was a young man to begin with. I mean look at his hair, it's so grey it reflects sunlight.

I thought of Godzilla as the embodiment of violence and hatred for mankind, because he was created by atomic energy. He's like a symbol of humanity's complicity in their own destruction. He doesn't have an emotion. He is an emotion. Jun Fukuda

Its the most stressful job in the world... even when you aren't giving a crap, aren't doing anything, and have taken vacations for roughly 1/3 of it. But just look at Obama.

That is waaaaay more than just a typical 8 years of aging. He looks like he spent 30.

Look what happened to Lincoln in only 4 years!

Roosevelt in 8.

And so on. These guys are aged way more than the years they spent.
    Mostly I think Trump has stopped dying his hair and getting fake tans, he doesn't have time for that anymore without it being heavily advertised
    Last edited by Robby; September 23rd, 2017 at 01:22 PM.

King of the Monsters Lucky Dragon's Avatar

Its the most stressful job in the world... even when you aren't giving a crap, aren't doing anything, and have taken vacations for roughly 1/3 of it.

Mostly I think Trump has stopped dying his hair and getting fake tans, he doesn't have time for that anymore without it being heavily advertised
    How quickly you forget, we're not talking about some mere mortal here. Shame on you good sir.

I thought of Godzilla as the embodiment of violence and hatred for mankind, because he was created by atomic energy. He's like a symbol of humanity's complicity in their own destruction. He doesn't have an emotion. He is an emotion. Jun Fukuda

Lebron James: Trump is using sports to divide the country

Um, meanwhile Trump is in a twitter feud with LeBron James that seems to be ongoing. Trump seems to think, to paraphrase, that athletes should not have First Amendment rights. Meanwhile he's blaming Roger Goodell too. This is how he's spent his day apparently, since there's like 4 hours between these tweets.

Also, I just wanted to talk about how stupid this NFL thing is, but apparently Trump announced via Twitter that he thinks Iran is working with North Korea? I've never heard of this, and I see no credible news stories on this. Did...the President give something away again?

Sweet Home Chicago Cyan D. Funk's Avatar

Roosevelt in 8.

https://static.boredpanda.com/blog/w...00a6e__880.jpg

And so on. These guys are aged way more than the years they spent.
    Roosevelt was dying of cancer and polio and I'd still say he looks better than Trump will by 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by onemoment View Post
    Also, I just wanted to talk about how stupid this NFL thing is, but apparently Trump announced via Twitter that he thinks Iran is working with North Korea? I've never heard of this, and I see no credible news stories on this. Did...the President give something away again?
    Remember the Obama wire taps? Yeah, the guy makes shit up based on nothing.

If its anything it's him trying to start up his own false trail to start the war he wants to start, just like how we went after Sadaam.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    Roosevelt was dying of cancer and polio and I'd still say he looks better than Trump will by 2020.
    Hopefully how much the presidency has aged him won't be a factor by then, one way or another.

Um, meanwhile Trump is in a twitter feud with LeBron James that seems to be ongoing. Trump seems to think, to paraphrase, that athletes should not have First Amendment rights. Meanwhile he's blaming Roger Goodell too. This is how he's spent his day apparently, since there's like 4 hours between these tweets.

Does this mean Trump will be the main antagonist for Space Jam 2?

Has Gov. Scott and the 11 nursing homes deaths been covered? I looked back but couldn't find anything ... but freely admit I'm really tied so may have missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by rawstory
    Florida Gov. Rick Scott (R)’s office said Friday that the frantic calls for help from a nursing home where 11 elderly patients died have been deleted from the governor’s cell phone and cannot be used as evidence in the criminal probe of the deaths.
    WTF... I'm at a loss of words!
    In the wake of the tragedy, the governor has shut off the facility’s Medicare and Medicaid funding, but the company said that the governor himself is at fault and the slow response of state services

In fairness to Trump, "Iran is pals with North Korea" is ingrained Republican doctrine.

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

Because nothing speaks bosom buddies like a fundamentalist islamic theocracy and a atheist communist dictatorship.

Quote Originally Posted by S.C. Amigo View Post
    Because nothing speaks bosom buddies like a fundamentalist islamic theocracy and a atheist communist dictatorship.
    It was even dumber when Iraq was still in the mix because they waged a decade-long war against Iran.

Quote Originally Posted by Katzztar View Post
    Has Gov. Scott and the 11 nursing homes deaths been covered? I looked back but couldn't find anything ... but freely admit I'm really tied so may have missed it.

I don't think this has been mentioned. I'd hate to give sympathy for the devil, but with all that's happened in Florida this seems their might be a few parties at fault here. I'm squeamish to blame one person for it, as the article suggests,though from what I hear that one person is a scumbag.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiolino View Post
    It was even dumber when Iraq was still in the mix because they waged a decade-long war against Iran.
    Ah, I was wondering where Trump got this idea from. It's one thing if he's making stuff up, but I'd still wonder how he got the idea. It figures he'd go with an old Republican theory.

Also, while I shouldn't expect Trump to change, I'm still surprised he's still doing this stuff on Twitter. I guess John Kelly must be napping, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by S.C. Amigo View Post
    Can North Korea really be called Atheist? They have a well-established hierarchy of deities.

Quote Originally Posted by Katzztar View Post

Nice to see Rick Scott reminding people how much of douche he is.
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information