+ Reply to Thread
Page 557 of 741 FirstFirst ... 57 457 507 547 555 556 557 558 559 567 607 657 ... LastLast
Results 11,121 to 11,140 of 14814

Thread: American Politics thread: No Nazis Allowed

Default Re: American Politics thread: No Nazis Allowed

Quote Originally Posted by sgamer82 View Post
    Cards Against Humanity buys land along the U.S.-Mexico border in order to block Trump's wall*

https://www.cardsagainsthumanitysavesamerica.com

https://www.avclub.com/cards-against...1820449747/amp
    Beat 'ya to it by 6 posts.

Someone call for Zeidoktor sgamer82's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    Beat 'ya to it by 6 posts.
    My bad. I haven't been keeping close tabs on the thread today

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

To borrow a reaction I saw elsewhere:

"Wow, he's really desperate for a distraction, isn't he? When in trouble, bring out the "Hillary is evil" greatest hits package!"

Waldorf:
    You know Statler, after watching the last seven hundred episodes of One Piece, I think I've come to a conclusion.
    Statler: No you haven't.
    Both: DOHOHOHOHOHO!

Dog does not approve. onemoment's Avatar

I like the phrase on the bottom "no persecution," implying that he was supposed to therefore making him look suspect to the viewers. That's just one thing, if I can pick only one thing out of this jumble of nonsense.

Also, semi-related, more in the story of why Roy Moore is a horrible person, according to this tweet on a church service in Jackson.

Roy Moore mourns the end of school prayer and then adds "they started creating new rights in 1965"

A connection between Hillary Clinton and Bill Clinton could be huge.

Meow! :)

In a few months, it is gonna be a year since Trump has been in office; with so much stuff he screwed and made terrible. Three more years to go, hopefully, he will get impeached before that. Plus, I hope that in 2018, the Democrats take over Congress; at least then things will be somewhat good. I am making sure I vote next year, quite definitely!

Dog does not approve. onemoment's Avatar

Several pastors dispute new letter claiming more than 50 faith leaders still support Roy Moore

One more thing, earlier I posted a link to 53 pastors that signed a letter of support for Roy Moore. Now, it seems that letter might be fake.

Several have raised questions about the origins of the letter, including Pastor Thad Endicott of Heritage Baptist Church, who asked Al.com that his name be removed from the new list. Endicott pointed to a different letter on Roy Moore’s campaign website published during the Alabama primary—when he says he did support the candidate—that appears to bear similarities to the one Kayla Moore published.

I don't know how the Ukraine is the missing link between Luigi and Waluigi, but this is hilarious

The Mountain That Drinks. Steven D. Teach's Avatar

So does Donnie have a template for shootings that he just copies and pastes?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...55291569524736

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...65906086031363

If so, he forgot to change the name of the location.

The Cards Against Humanity thing actually bothers me. I like the game, have the cards, appreciate their hilarious FAQ. However, their gimmick of "we bought border land to stop Trump" is astoundingly useless. Under Eminent Domain, the Federal Government could theoretically have every inch of border land. The problem is them paying out the worth of that land.

And rather than promote campaigns of politicians who will actually help avoid wasting money on a boarder wall, CAH decided to use it to promote their business.

Yay capitalism!(?)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    A magical strange Twilight Zone episode where no other education is offered, and the only option is Bill Nye the Science Guy videos

Quote Originally Posted by Md-Martin View Post
    The Cards Against Humanity thing actually bothers me. I like the game, have the cards, appreciate their hilarious FAQ. However, their gimmick of "we bought border land to stop Trump" is astoundingly useless. Under Eminent Domain, the Federal Government could theoretically have every inch of border land. The problem is them paying out the worth of that land.
    They've retained a law firm that specializes in eminent domain cases for the specific purpose of tying up any attempts to take that land as long as legally possible.
    Complicating things since 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    They've retained a law firm that specializes in eminent domain cases for the specific purpose of tying up any attempts to take that land as long as legally possible.
    I understand that they're literally just trying to use as much legal tape to annoy Trump. My point is that in an honest legal perspective, regardless of how long it takes, Trump would be in the legal right. They're not accomplishing anything worthwhile from it, aside from getting some of us to laugh a little.

If they're going to ask for money for their cards, just focus on that. Don't say "hey buy our themed cards while we make the Fed lawyers spend more time working on this issue". Don't take a political side just for the profit while specifically mentioning a real issue that Trump wants to waste money on. Donate to campaigns of those that will get seats from the GOP and prevent this mess from continuing.
    A magical strange Twilight Zone episode where no other education is offered, and the only option is Bill Nye the Science Guy videos

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    If anyone feels like putting a little thorn in Trump's foot, this is a Christmas present to consider:
    https://www.cardsagainsthumanitysavesamerica.com/
    Aw, it's already sold out. What a shame, but brilliant idea nonetheless.

Not linking the tweet, but Trump tweeted about today's shooting in California....by copy and pasting the tweet he made about the shooting in Texas. And forgot to change the name of the town and state.

Slim Shady is my lady Medical Orbit's Avatar
    Riding on a dolphin, doing flips and shit

Quote Originally Posted by Md-Martin View Post
    Not linking the tweet, but Trump tweeted about today's shooting in California....by copy and pasting the tweet he made about the shooting in Texas. And forgot to change the name of the town and state.
    Steven D. Teach beat you to it by five posts.
    I accept Jesus Burgess as my Lord and Savior

Someone call for Zeidoktor sgamer82's Avatar

Fox News's Shepard Smith debunks his network's favorite Hillary Clinton 'scandal,' infuriates viewers

https://www.washingtonpost.com/ampht...iates-viewers/

Even Sean Hannity has had it with Roy Moore, gives candidate 24 hours to explain ‘inconsistencies’

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...consistencies/

Waldorf:
    You know Statler, after watching the last seven hundred episodes of One Piece, I think I've come to a conclusion.
    Statler: No you haven't.
    Both: DOHOHOHOHOHO!

Quote Originally Posted by Steven D. Teach View Post
    So does Donnie have a template for shootings that he just copies and pastes?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...55291569524736

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...65906086031363

If so, he forgot to change the name of the location.
    This is clearly biting metacommentary on the cookie-cutter "thoughts and prayers" responses of the conservative right. Right?

If you get dunked on in the dream, you get dunked on in real life

21st Century Schizoid Man S.C. Amigo's Avatar

I mean, none of them could give two shits about us peasants dying, but you can at least try to appear so, Donnie.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information