+ Reply to Thread
Page 707 of 707 FirstFirst ... 207 607 657 697 705 706 707
Results 14,121 to 14,133 of 14133

Thread: American Politics thread: No Nazis Allowed

Default Re: American Politics thread: No Nazis Allowed

But the only reason it's being instituted is because Trump turned it into a culture war issue and keeps stumping on it during his rallies.

So...who had the highest expenses to redecorate? Pruitt or Carson?
    I wish I resisted the spoils, the butthurt is making my eyes roll so hard, I now have nausea.

The NFL is garbage with garbage owners.

The NBA is not without its problems, but it's worth noting it's led by two fairly openly political voices--LeBron and Steph--and is doing fantastic ratings this year.

I was never into football to begin with. Baseball and Basketball are way more fun to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    I was never into football to begin with. Baseball and Basketball are way more fun to watch.

Pfffft. Says you.

I wish I resisted the spoils, the butthurt is making my eyes roll so hard, I now have nausea.

4/ Trump said he constantly bashes the press in order to "demean" and "discredit" journalists so the public won't believe "negative stories" about him. Lesley Stahl says she asked Trump, "Why are you doing it over and over?" She continued: "And he said: 'You know why I do it? I do it to discredit you all and demean you all so that when you write negative stories about me no one will believe you.'" (Yahoo! Finance
    Straight up abusive partner tactics.

I loved the video from Michelle Beadle saying "You don't care." To the NFL CEOs. I hope she doesn't lose her job because of it. But she's dead on right and lays it out that the kneeling was never about the flag or troops.

I treat that Lesley Stahl story with a little skepticism. Sounds too clever and on-the-nose for Trump. Also odd it's coming out a year later.

Also, for as dumb and petty as it is, Trump's Eternal War on the NFL has its share of schadenfreude. NFL owners suck.

lol

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/24/trum...ancelled-.html

Well there goes his nobel prize and the stupid coin is worhtless now.

King of the Monsters Lucky Dragon's Avatar

Afew moderate Republicans are willing to work with Democrats to force a floor vote on legislative proposals to protect Dreamers. Fearless Leader might be inclined to support said proposals on one condition.

“Unless it includes a wall, and I mean a wall, a real wall, and unless it includes very strong border security, there’ll be no approvals from me. Because I have to either approve it or not,” the president said in a Fox News interview that was taped Wednesday and aired Thursday morning. “There are bills going through. I'm watching one or two of them. We'll see what happens, but I can tell you there is a mood right now for border security.”

I thought of Godzilla as the embodiment of violence and hatred for mankind, because he was created by atomic energy. He's like a symbol of humanity's complicity in their own destruction. He doesn't have an emotion. He is an emotion.— Jun Fukuda

I read that letter before I read the cancelation news and I totally thought it was fake. Nuke boasting? NUKE BOASTING? It was such a Trump-esque thing to do that I couldn't believe it was actually real. Man, you do realize that the great majority of North Koreans have no clue what's going on outside their borders and who are innocent.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information