+ Reply to Thread
Page 835 of 841 FirstFirst ... 335 735 785 825 833 834 835 836 837 ... LastLast
Results 16,681 to 16,700 of 16809

Thread: American Politics thread: No Nazis Allowed

Default Re: American Politics thread: No Nazis Allowed

Decided to read through some good ol' Hunter S. Thompson today. My god, some of the stuff talks about even way back in the Nixon years is (sadly) spot on and almost prophetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter S. Thompson
    If the current polls are reliable... Nixon will be re-elected by a huge majority of Americans who feel he is not only more honest and more trustworthy than George McGovern, but also more likely to end the war in Vietnam. The polls also indicate that Nixon will get a comfortable majority of the Youth Vote. And that he might carry all fifty states... This may be the year when we finally come face to face with ourselves; finally just lay back and say it — that we are really just a nation of 220 million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns, and no qualms at all about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable. The tragedy of all this is that George McGovern, for all his mistakes... understands what a fantastic monument to all the best instincts of the human race this country might have been, if we could have kept it out of the hands of greedy little hustlers like Richard Nixon. McGovern made some stupid mistakes, but in context they seem almost frivolous compared to the things Richard Nixon does every day of his life, on purpose... Jesus! Where will it end? How low do you have to stoop in this country to be President?

Have the True Progressive ever answered how they’re going to push their legislation through McConnell’s Senate?

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    Decided to read through some good ol' Hunter S. Thompson today. My god, some of the stuff talks about even way back in the Nixon years is (sadly) spot on and almost prophetic.
    Thompson helped sabotage Muskie's campaign for the Democratic nomination so more pertinent than you realize.

Someone call for Zeidoktor sgamer82's Avatar

https://whatthefuckjusthappenedtoday.com/2019/02/19/day-761/

Day 761: Grenades.

1/ Trump asked acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker if a Trump-appointed attorney could lead the the Southern District of New York's investigation into Michael Cohen's hush money payments during the 2016 election. Whitaker couldn't put Geoffrey Berman, the United States attorney for the Southern District of New York and a Trump ally, in charge, because Berman had already recused himself from the investigation, which led to Trump complaining about Whitaker's inability to pull the strings necessary at the Justice Department to make his legal problems go away. There is no evidence that Whitaker took any direct steps to intervene in the Manhattan investigation, but Whitaker privately told associates that part of his role at the Justice Department was to "jump on a grenade" for Trump. Earlier this month Whitaker testified to the House Judiciary Committee that Trump had never pressured him to intervene in an investigation, which is now under scrutiny by House Democrats for possible perjury. [Editor's note: This is a must read] (New York Times)
    • Trump denied the report that he asked Whitaker to put an ally in charge of the investigation into pre-election hush payments to women who claimed to have had affairs with him. Trump then praised Whitaker, who was replaced by William Barr last week, saying "I think hes done a great job" and "should be given a lot of thanks by the nation." (Politico / The Hill)
    • Rep. Jerrold Nadler, chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, asked Whitaker to clarify his recent testimony, saying Whitaker "refused to offer clear responses regarding your communications with the White House." (Politico)
    • Michael Cohen plans to describe his "personal, front-line experiences of memories, and incidents, and conduct, and comments that Donald Trump said over that 10-year time period behind closed doors," which is lawyer described as "chilling." Cohen has pledged to appear before closed sessions of the House and Senate intelligence committees and in a public session of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee before he reports for a federal prison sentence on March 6. (ABC News)
    • Trump has publicly criticized the Russia investigation nearly 1,200 times. (New York Times)
    2/ Former acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe briefed congressional leaders in 2017 about the counterintelligence investigation he opened into Trump and that "no one objected," including Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan. McCabe ordered the obstruction of justice and counterintelligence investigations after Trump fired FBI Director James Comey in May of 2017, which made McCabe acting director of the bureau at the time. The FBI wanted to know whether Trump had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests. "The purpose of the briefing was to let our congressional leadership know exactly what we'd been doing," McCabe said, and that nobody raised concerns, "not on legal grounds, not on constitutional grounds, and not based on the facts." Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein also attended the meeting, which is when the appointment of a special counsel to oversee the Russia investigation was first announced. Eight days after Comey was fired, Rosenstein appointed special counsel Robert Mueller. (NBC News / CNBC / Politico / Daily Beast / The Atlantic / CBS News)
    • WATCH: The full Andrew McCabe interview. (CBS News)
    • McCabe: Trump is unwilling to accept intelligence on North Korea given to him by U.S. officials, telling them, "I don't care, I believe Putin." Trump said he didn't believe that North Korea has missiles capable of reaching the U.S. mainland because Putin told him the missiles didn't exist. (The Hill / 60 Minutes)

3/ Trump accused McCabe and Rosenstein of "illegal and treasonous" actions. In a tweet, Trump said McCabe and Rosenstein "look like they were planning a very illegal act, and got caught" in response to McCabe's interview on 60 Minutes. McCabe and Rosenstein had discussed "counting votes" among Cabinet members to see who would consider invoking the 25th Amendment to remove Trump from power. "There is a lot of explaining to do to the millions of people who had just elected a president who they really like and who has done a great job for them with the Military, Vets, Economy and so much more," Trump continued. "This was the illegal and treasonous 'insurance policy' in full action!" (Daily Beast / Washington Post)
    • Trump circulated a call by Rush Limbaugh to imprison the people investigating him and his administration, including Robert Mueller. Trump quoted Limbaugh in a tweet, writing, "These guys, the investigators, ought to be in jail. What they have done, working with the Obama intelligence agencies, is simply unprecedented." He continued: "This is one of the greatest political hoaxes ever perpetrated on the people of this Country, and Mueller is a coverup." Later, Trump added his own condemnation of Mueller and his team, calling the investigation "totally conflicted, illegal and rigged!" (Daily Beast)
    • House Intelligence Chair Adam Schiff said there is "evidence in plain sight" of collusion between the 2016 Trump campaign and Russia. Schiff rejected the conclusions of Senate Intelligence Chair Richard Burr, who said no such evidence exists. "You can see evidence in plain sight on the issue of collusion, pretty compelling evidence," Schiff said. "There is a difference between seeing evidence of collusion and being able to prove a criminal conspiracy beyond a reasonable doubt." (Politico)
    4/ Rosenstein will resign as deputy attorney general and leave the Justice Department in March. Incoming Attorney General William Barr is expected to name Rosenstein's successor as early as this week. Justice Department officials say Rosenstein's departure has nothing to do with McCabe's recent interview on 60 Minutes. It is unclear what this means for Mueller's investigation, which will likely be handed off to Barr. (CBS News / CNN / Reuters / Washington Post)
    • Barr's son-in-law, Tyler McGaughey, will be leaving his job at the Justice Department and will join the White House counsel's office, where he'll "advise the president, the executive office, and White House staff on legal issues concerning the president and the presidency." (Vanity Fair / CNN)
    5/ Michael Flynn and several other Trump administration appointees ignored repeated legal and ethical warnings as they promoted the sale of nuclear power plants to Saudi Arabia. The 24-page report from the House Oversight and Reform Committee outlined actions by the Trump administration to have American companies build dozens of nuclear power plants across Saudi Arabia, potentially at the risk of spreading nuclear weapons technology. The report said the unnamed whistleblowers inside the White House came forward because they were worried by the continued effort to sell the power plants. House Democrats said the White House was still considering the proposal as recently as last week. The Oversight Committee said it would continue to investigate the matter and make new requests for documents from the White House and cabinet agencies "to determine whether the actions being pursued by the Trump administration are in the national security interests of the United States, or rather, serve those who stand to gain financially." (New York Times/ Wall Street Journal / Washington Post / Reuters / NBC News)
    6/ California, New York, and 14 other states joined a lawsuit to challenge Trump's plan to use a national emergency declaration to funnel billions of dollars into his border wall. The suit was filed in Federal District Court in San Francisco, and claims that Trump does not have the authority to redirect funds from other projects to pay for his border wall over the objections of Congress, which controls government spending. Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawai'i, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Oregon, and Virginia also joined the lawsuit. Several nonprofit organizations have also announced plans to sue. (New York Times / NBC News / Washington Post)
    poll/ 61% of Americans disapprove of Trump's decision to declare a national emergency to build his border wall along the southern border. 94% of Democrats and 63% of independents disapprove, while 12% of Republicans feel the same. Nearly 60% of Americans also don't believe there is an emergency at the southern border. (NPR-PBS NewsHour-Marist)

Notables.

1. Robert Mueller recommended that Paul Manafort spend 19-24 years in prison and pay up to $52 million in fines and forfeitures. Trump's former campaign chairman was convicted in August on eight felony counts including tax and bank fraud. Mueller added that "the government does not take a position as to the specific sentence to be imposed here," but he did remind the court about Manafort's long career of criminal activity. "Manafort acted for more than a decade as if he were above the law," Mueller said, "and deprived the federal government and various financial institutions of millions of dollars." (CNBC / BuzzFeed News / Bloomberg / Politico)
    2. Roger Stone was ordered to appear in court after posting a photo of the judge in his case with what appeared to be crosshairs near her head days after the judge imposed a gag order on him. The photo of Judge Amy Berman Jackson was posted alongside a caption that referred to her as "an Obama appointed judge who dismissed the Benghazi charges against Hillary Clinton and incarcerated Paul Manafort prior to his conviction for any crime." The post also mentioned the "Deep State" and featured a plea to help Stone "fight for my life" by donating to his legal defense fund. Stone later deleted the post and issued an apology. (Rolling Stone / The Guardian / Washington Post / NBC News) / NPR)
    3. Former Maine Gov. Paul LePage and his staff bought more than 40 rooms in Trump's D.C. hotel for $22,000 over a two-year period, which coincided with trips to meet with Trump or members of his inner circle, as well as visits to White House events and Congressional meetings. LePage and his staff also spent hundreds of dollars on expensive steaks and other luxury menu items at the restaurants in Trump's hotel. (Portland Press Herald)
    4. Bernie Sanders announced that he is running for president again in 2020. Polls show the 77-year-old independent senator from Vermont ahead of the rest of the pack, trailing only Joe Biden in the 2020 field. (CNN / NBC News / New York Times)
    5. Trump's pick to serve as ambassador to the United Nations withdrew from consideration. Heather Nauert had a nanny who was in the United States legally but did not have the proper work visa. (New York Times)
    6. Trump's former legislative affairs director will now serve as Pence's chief of staff. Marc Short will fill the role that was left vacant by Nick Ayers when he resigned earlier this year. (New York Times / CNBC)
    7. Trump will sign a directive to establish a Space Force, but instead of being a new branch of the military dedicated to space, it will instead remain part of the Air Force. It will be structured similarly to how the Marine Corps falls under the Department of the Navy. (Politico)

Waldorf:
    You know Statler, after watching the last seven hundred episodes of One Piece, I think I've come to a conclusion.
    Statler: No you haven't.
    Both: DOHOHOHOHOHO!

I love ya, Bernie, but you are TOO. DAMN. OLD.

CNN hires GOP operative with no journalism experience to run its 2020 coverage

Ah, the liberal media hiring Sessions' spokeswoman who has a history of spreading conspiracy theories.

Hey, while I too want younger politicians, is this really such a big issue? Washington is flooded with elderly politicians, and they all have great health insurance along with young aides to do their groundwork. I've been waiting since the W. Bush Administration for that generation of Republicans to die, and many of them are still around. I feel that as long as this brain doesn't go, I don't think age should be the disqualifying factor.

Of course, it also helps that Warren and Harris seem like decent choices. This is a primary that can work out for the best, despite the looming dread of Trump winning again.

Quote Originally Posted by sgamer82 View Post
    [*]Former Maine Gov. Paul LePage and his staff bought more than 40 rooms in Trump's D.C. hotel for $22,000 over a two-year period, which coincided with trips to meet with Trump or members of his inner circle, as well as visits to White House events and Congressional meetings. LePage and his staff also spent hundreds of dollars on expensive steaks and other luxury menu items at the restaurants in Trump's hotel. (Portland Press Herald)
    It's amazing how consistently shitty Paul LePage is. I can only hope Maine's ranked choice system works out for them, and prevents a guy like this for being elected again.

I wonder how far Harris is gonna get. A lot of black people are not happy with her track record when it comes to the justice system. Lot's of "skinfolk not kinfolk" chatter. Warren is someone I'd probably like. But that stupid Native American debacle might hold her down.

*sigh* I wish AOC was a tad older lol. Right now she's my ideal type of candidate. I mean...If we're already dealing with presidents tweeting I'd rather have someone who understands how it works.

One she spends a few years wading through the bullshit........and provided she hasn't pissed away her notoriety doing something sketchy......or outlets like Fox News hasn't established a notoriety that's largely non existent.

She can try in another decade or so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

I think white liberals are more focused on Harris’ prosecutor past. Black voters tend to be more pragmatic (and conservative, even on criminal justice issues).

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    *sigh* I wish AOC was a tad older lol. Right now she's my ideal type of candidate. I mean...If we're already dealing with presidents tweeting I'd rather have someone who understands how it works.
    Gotta love 'er, but yes she is too inexperienced at this point. Less about the age and more about the experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiolino View Post
    I think white liberals are more focused on Harris’ prosecutor past. Black voters tend to be more pragmatic (and conservative, even on criminal justice issues).
    Dunno about that. At least the groups that I frequent which are primarily black don't like her past and don't want more.

So it'll be interesting to see who comes on top. Hopefully Hillary has enough sense to know she'll never get as close as she got last time. And her odds are much worse. Bernie officially being in the race makes me nervous for the Dems.

I like Harris a lot but I'm a little worried about her preparedness. There have been a couple instances now where a question has caught her a little off guard and the answer she comes up with is...not very coordinated. Hopefully it's just early campaign bugs that get worked out as she goes on.

If you get dunked on in the dream, you get dunked on in real life

Already seeing friends of mine, who ordinarily don't pay attention to the Democrats, saying how the DNC will rig it against Bernie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    A magical strange Twilight Zone episode where no other education is offered, and the only option is Bill Nye the Science Guy videos

Quote Originally Posted by Md-Martin View Post
    Already seeing friends of mine, who ordinarily don't pay attention to the Democrats, saying how the DNC will rig it against Bernie.
    Those aren't friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

https://whatthefuckjusthappenedtoday...02/20/day-762/

Day 762: Retribution
    1/ The Justice Department will potentially announce the completion of Robert Mueller's Russia investigation as early as next week. When that happens, Attorney General Bill Barr will likely submit a summary of Mueller's confidential report to Congress. Mueller is required to submit a "confidential" report to the attorney general, which is not require to be shared with Congress or the public. Barr suggested during his confirmation hearing last month that the report might not become public, and has made clear that the Justice Department generally guards against publicizing "derogatory" information about uncharged individuals. Trump, meanwhile, will travel overseas next week for a summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, and Justice officials don't want to interfere with the White House's diplomatic efforts. Trump said "totally up to Bill Barr" as to whether Mueller's report comes out while he is overseas. (CNN / NBC News / Washington Post)

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/20/polit...ent/index.html

The FBI developed a backup plan to protect evidence in its Russia investigation after James Comey was fired in the event that other senior officials were also dismissed. (Associated Press)

https://apnews.com/eda560d7427e4840bd988b0c194ed240

Trump intends to nominate Jeffrey Rosen as deputy attorney general. Rosen is currently the deputy transportation secretary and will replace Rod Rosenstein, who is expected to leave his post in mid-March. (Politico / CBS News)

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jeffrey...mp-2019-02-19/

Michael Cohen's three-year prison stay has been delayed for two months because of a "serious surgical procedure" that requires extensive physical therapy. Cohen will now report to prison on May 6th instead of March 6th. (Bloomberg / CNN)

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/20/polit...ail/index.html

2/ Democratic 2020 candidates are already facing a coordinated barrage of social media disinformation attacks, with signs that foreign state actors are driving some of the activity. Kamala Harris, Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders, and Beto O'Rourke have been the main targets of attacks, which have been focused on undermining their nascent candidacies through the dissemination of memes, hashtags, misinformation and distortions of their positions. (Politico)

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...attack-1176018

3/ Democrats in the House and Senate believe a senior Department of Education official tried to oust the department's independent watchdog because she pushed back against an attempt by the department to intervene in an investigation into Betsy DeVos. Lawmakers on four committees overseeing the DOE say the attempt to remove Sandra Bruce as acting inspector general was related to the probe of DeVos' decision to reinstate an accreditor that had its certification revoked by the Obama administration. (NBC News)

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...igator-n973256

4/ CNN hired a longtime Republican operative as a political editor responsible with shaping the network's 2020 campaign coverage. Sarah Isgur was critical of Trump during the 2016 campaign, but later "kowtowed to Trump" and pledged loyalty to his agenda as a condition of getting the job as the Department of Justice's main spokesperson under then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions. Isgur has no journalism experience, and while it's common for departing administration officials to join cable news networks as analysts or contributors, it is less common for them to oversee news coverage. (Vox / Politico)

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...editor-1174527

CNN reports that CNN's hiring of an ex-Sessions spokeswoman to guide political coverage stirs controversy and concerns among CNN employees. (CNN)

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/20/media...-19/index.html

5/ Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas called on the Court to reexamine a landmark 1964 case that makes it difficult for public officials to win libel suits. Justice Thomas said New York Times v. Sullivan has no basis in the Constitution as the founders understood it, and that the First Amendment does nothing to prevent states from protecting the reputations of their citizens and leaders as they see fit. Thomas' opinion comes in the wake of complaints by Trump that libel laws make it too difficult for public figures to win libel suits. (New York Times)

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/19/u...ent-libel.html

6/ Trump angered by a New York Times report that he tried to influence and undermine the investigations surrounding him attacked the New York Times as the "true ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE" in the same week he called for "retribution" against NBC for satirizing him on "Saturday Night Live." (New York Times)

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/20/u...mes-trump.html

Notables
    Putin said he would respond to any deployment of new intermediate-range missiles placed in Europe by targeting the U.S. with Russia's own new field weapons that could reach U.S. decision-making centers. During his annual address to parliament, Putin said the U.S. has the right to think they can place missiles anywhere they want, "but can they count?" he asked. "I'm sure they can. Let them count the speed and the range of the weapons systems we are developing." Putin added that Russia is not looking for confrontation and would not take the first steps toward deploying missiles in the wake of Trump's decision to pull out of a landmark Cold War-era arms treaty. (CNBC / NBC News / Daily Beast)

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/p...europe-n973451

Trump is moving forward with plans to use his national emergency declaration to divert federal funds from other programs in order to build his border wall, despite multiple lawsuits challenging his authority to do so. The White House plans to start with funds from the Defense Department's drug interdiction program and the Treasury Department's civil asset forfeiture fund before moving on to siphon funds from military construction projects. Trump is currently preparing for the possibility that a federal court will issue an injunction and prevent him from accessing the military construction funding. (CNN)

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/19/polit...its/index.html

The Transportation Department will cancel $929 million in federal funds for a California high-speed rail project and is "actively exploring every legal option" to claw back the $2.5 billion the state has already received. California Governor Gavin Newsom linked the Trump administration action to California leading 15 other states in challenging Trump's "farcical" national emergency to obtain funds for his border wall. (New York Times / Reuters)

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-c...-idUSKCN1Q82TH

The Office of Government Ethics refused to certify a financial disclosure report from Wilbur Ross, saying the commerce secretary violated his ethics agreement by inaccurately reporting stock holdings in his 2018 financial disclosure form. (Washington Post / CNBC)

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/02/20/us-e...re-report.html

The White House is assembling a panel to assess whether climate change poses a national security threat. Trump dismissed a government report finding that global warming poses a major threat to the U.S. economy, saying, "I don't see it." (Washington Post)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...2e9_story.html

Waldorf:
    You know Statler, after watching the last seven hundred episodes of One Piece, I think I've come to a conclusion.

https://whatthefuckjusthappenedtoday.com/2019/02/21/day-763/

Day 763: Swiftly

1/ House Democrats will file a resolution rejecting Trump's national emergency declaration. Nancy Pelosi said the House will move "swiftly" to pass the disapproval resolution, which is the first formal step in countering Trump's effort to go around Congress and build his border wall. While the effort is almost certain to fall short due to the threat of a Trump veto, voting will put some Republicans from swing districts and states on the record. (Washington Post / The Guardian / Politico)
    2/ A federal judge banned Roger Stone from speaking publicly about his case after he published an Instagram post with what appeared to be the crosshairs of a gun drawn behind her head. District Judge Amy Berman Jackson banned Stone from issuing statements on the radio, press releases, blogs, media interviews, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Snapchat posts. Jackson also banned Stone's spokespersons, family members or his "many volunteers" from issuing statements on his behalf. Stone claimed he was "heartfully sorry" and that he was "having trouble putting the food on the table and making rent," and that he needed to be able to make money as a commentator. Stone's pre-trial consulting income was $47,000 a month. (NBC News / CNN / Washignton Post)
    3/ The White House is forcing interns to sign non-disclosure agreements and warning them that a breach of the NDA could result in legal and financial consequences. Interns were also told that they would not receive a copy of the NDA. The Trump intern orientation process calls this "ethics training." (Daily Beast)
    • A former Trump staffer filed a class action lawsuit against the Trump campaign alleging that the non-disclosure and non-disparagement agreements are invalid. The claims brought by Jessica Denson are the broadest attack on Trump's campaign practices to date, which include having staffers, volunteers, and contractors sign agreements that prohibit them from ever publicly criticizing Trump, his company, or his family, and bars them from disclosing private or confidential information about all three. Denson's lawyers believe thousands of campaign staffers, volunteers, and contractors signed NDAs and could be covered by the case. If the agreements they signed are eventually thrown out in court, they would all be free to discuss their time working for the campaign and to criticize Trump without fear of financial penalties or legal retribution. (BuzzFeed News)

Notables.
    1. Michael Cohen has agreed to testify publicly before Congress next week about his work as Trump's longtime fixer, lawyer, and confidant. Lawmakers have said they will limit the scope of their questions out of deference to Robert Mueller's ongoing investigation. Cohen will appear Wednesday before the House Oversight and Reform Committee, where he'll be given an opportunity to explain the work he did for Trump, including the illegal plan during the 2016 campaign to pay off two women who claimed to have had affairs with Trump. (New York Times / CNN)
    2. Paul Manafort will be sentenced on March 8th in Virginia after being convicted last summer on eight felony counts of bank and tax fraud. Manafort will be sentenced in a related case in Washington, D.C. five days later. (Politico / CNBC / Reuters)
    3. Senate investigators want to question a Moscow-based American businessman with deep ties to Trump after witnesses told lawmakers that the man could provide information about Trump's commercial and personal activities in Russia dating all the way back to the 1990s. The Senate Intelligence Committee has been interested in speaking with David Geovanis for several months. Geovanis helped organize a 1996 trip to Moscow for Trump while he was in the early stages of pursuing what would become his long-held goal of building a Trump Tower in Russia's capital city. Years later, Geovanis worked for Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska. (CNN)
    4. White House officials, as well as several Republican and Democratic lawmakers, are concerned that Trump will soon replace Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats. Trump spent the holiday weekend at Mar-a-Lago venting about Coats' testimony before Congress last month, where Coats publicly contradicted Trump about the chances North Korea agreeing to give up its nuclear weapons. (CNN / Washington Post)

Waldorf:

https://twitter.com/_waleedshahid/st...76130089459712

Dianne Feinstein cementing herself as the new Joe Lieberman.

Don't look at me, I voted for her more liberal opponent.

If you get dunked on in the dream, you get dunked on in real life

I look forward to seeing this clip again in 2024.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information