+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 596 1 2 3 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast

Thread: American Politics thread: No Nazis Allowed

Default American Politics thread: No Nazis Allowed

The old thread had 667 pages, but Trump can't count that high so we had to start a new one.

Forty days 'til the first year of the Trump era.
    Last edited by RoboBlue; December 11th, 2016 at 02:27 PM.

Default Re: American Politics thread: 1TE

So many things have infuriated me about this entire election.

Trump and his ilk of course, who attempt to hide their racism, sexism etc. through "economic anxiety". Trump's presidency is ushering in an age of blatant anti-intellectualism and rejection of facts. His cabinet picks full of ratfuckers have the potential to absolutely destroy the environment, seriously damage the working class, and harm the economy for decades to come all in the pursuit of money and power for themselves. How trump voters ever thought even for one second that this man would ever, ever have their interests in mind is just staggering and ridiculous beyond belief. However much they suffer, they brought it on themselves.

And the millennial voters who nominated third-party candidates like Gary Johnson that never had a snowball's chance in hell of winning because "both parties were equally awful" and they were "making a statement to the establishment". No you idiotic fuckers, all your votes accomplished was draining votes away from Clinton and helped Trump win the presidency.

The fact that all this happened, and this is actually the reality we have for the next few years, is just so overwhelmingly aggravating it makes you feel tired. Anger only gets you so far before it burns itself out.

I'm just tired of it all the bullshit that's been allowed to happen, and already tired of the bullshit that's about to come.

Novel I'm working on: The Dutchman
    Chapters Completed: 0
    Concepts to Complete: Plot Summary, Character Biographies
    Twitch / Blogspot

I still can't believe we're the United States of Trump now.... Our fates are in his tiny... tiny hands.... I just can't believe it. It doesn't make sense. I refuse to bow down and follow what Trump wants and Russia can't make me.

Я люблю Верховный лидер Дональд Дж Трамп, эмиссар его высокой превосходительства президента Владимира Путина.

United States in large good hands. Supreme Leader Trump will lead all American citizen to the golden age of prosperity, which will make benefit the United States and Russia's prosperity.

All hail the Trump.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1795-2519-1884 Click Here to check out my Twitch Channel

The official spelling is "United" States now.

Quote Originally Posted by Renegadesoul View Post
    THE HOGYOKU TROLLED AIZEN IN THE END, its a FITTING TRAGIC yet a bit COMIC PSEUDO ENDING FOR HIM.

This is gonna be a loooong four years.

I can't wait for the film about this with Mads Mikkelsen as Putin

You know how in the Lion King, Scar conspired with the Hyenas to get rid of the old leader?

And like three seconds after the previous leader was gone and Scar took over, that's the moment Scar let the Hyenas in to run things to the ground within just a couple years?

And it was later revealed that it was the Hyenas that got him there in the first place?

This is sort of like that.

Last edited by Robby; December 11th, 2016 at 03:47 PM.

I was wondering when a new one would be started. Let the old one die a bloated rotten corpse of disappointment and unfulfilled dreams.

And let the disappointment continue here but with far less pages.
    Everything's Eventual...

Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post
    This is gonna be a loooong four years.
    That implies humanity will make it these four years.

It also implies Trump will lose in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiolino View Post
    It also implies Trump will lose in 2020.
    Two terms of Trump, wake me up from this bad dream.

We survive the KKK ruling Indiana, Italo Balbo getting a goddamn hero's welcome, the German-American Bund, William Dudley Pelley and the Silver Legion, Charles Lindbergh and Henry Ford ranting about Jews, Charles Coughlin outright endorsing Hitler on one of the most listened-to radio programs in the country, Barry Goldwater, Watergate, and the Bush years...

and the whole thing comes down because a bunch of assholes in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania couldn't stand the idea of helping black people.

Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post
    Two terms of Trump, wake me up from this bad dream.
    Oh it's much worse than that if you factor in the prospect of Republicans controlling congress for the next decade along with
    controlling various state legislatures. The rape train seats more than one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Meanwhile, the mere fact that fifty-nine percent of the vote counting machines in Michigan’s biggest city all broke on the same day is standing out as a stunning development. It calls into question why officials failed to publicly disclose this information until they needed it for their convoluted argument against recounting the majority of Detroit’s votes. With Detroit being 82% African-American and thus demographically likely to have heavily favored Hillary Clinton, it directly calls into question whether Donald Trump won Michigan.
    You know, I didn't think it was possible to actually rig something on this large a scale. But you know, stuff's starting to add up...

This just in, party that complains about voter fraud is actually the party more likely to engage in voter fraud.

Geezus tapdancing christ.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information