Sorry it's later today, but here's the VIZ comparisons!
- The doctor states that he's going to be in the medical office on the 4th floor, not another infirmary there. Also, after the chess soldier thanks the doctor, he tells him to be careful not to fall asleep, instead of to just be careful.
- Reiju says "my leg" (singular), and after saying the stuff about the soldiers yelling about an infiltrator, instead of "And I got caught up in all of that?" she says, "And then...I got attacked, I suppose?" Sanji then notes about this, "Doesn't add up, does it? Feels strangely piecemeal? That's because your memories were replaced. I'll tell you what really happened."
- While in MS Nami notes Jimbei's "unfinished business" and Jimbei notes he "just took care of it", in VIZ she instead refers to it as his "position to uphold" and Jimbei instead states that they "just saw [him] abandon it."
- Reiju's response after Sanji notes they'll kill her too if she lets things play out: "Really? You're worried about me? This is the problem with lasting impressions. I do one tiny favor for you, and you imagine you owe me some great debt over the years. Well, stop that."
- The mom is called "Sora" instead of "Sola", is clarified to have taken "pills" (plural) where MS just said "drug", and instead of Judge demanding, "What the hell are you doing?!", he says "What have you done?!"
- Instead of "As if medicine could change the blueprints . . ." (which sounded weird, making it sound like he was talking about Sora's pills), the guy with Judge says, "Have no fear, we can change the blueprints of the human body with chemicals!"
- Rather than Sora saying Sanji's the "best kid" in the world (which seems a little insensitive to say with her little daughter right there), she says he's the "sweetest boy" in the world.
- Reiju's words about Sanji: "Of course you're not a failure. Mother gave her life in resistance to protect you and the emotions you were born with. That's what you stand for, Sanji!"
- In MS, Reiju notes that their father and brothers deserve to die, that they're a bunch of murderers. In VIZ, she includes herself in this as well, saying "we're" a band of murderers. Sanji's subsequent words about Reiju dying with them are a little different: "But why you? Why do you have to die?!"