+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Dragonball Discussion Kai: Last Time, on Dragonball Discussion Z

Default Re: Dragonball Discussion Kai: Last Time, on Dragonball Discussion Z

That's a pretty good piece of filler, admittedly

Set Art by Daily Rowlet

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    Filler, Buu saga has ton of filler.
    otherworld tournament + Gohan's date + extending vegito's fight + the dance party where goku rescues the dinosaur eggs all come to mind right off the bat.

The annoying part with buu (and frieza) filler is that it is right in the middle of everything, because you can't go kart driving while a bubblegum demon eats mankind or in namek.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    Pokemon X

Dabura's scenes were filler, but it's canon that he was sent to heaven.

Dabura's change of heart is as canon as the driving episode. Not really but it's canon in our hearts.

I always skipped those scenes, never found them funny, like the worms episode.

Im a bit surprised Toei is allowing this on Sunday Mornings(Look at Helles body).

HE WHO IS NOT COURAGEOUS ENOUGH TO TAKE RISKS WILL ACCOMPLISH NOTHING IN LIFE.
    -MUHAMMAD ALI(1942-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiolino View Post
    Dabura's scenes were filler, but it's canon that he was sent to heaven.
    ah.

Quote Originally Posted by LordPerucho View Post
    Im a bit surprised Toei is allowing this on Sunday Mornings(Look at Helles body).
    That reminds me, once we got to the "Z portion" and onward, there really wasn't any more fanservice in Dragon Ball, at least in the usual sense of the word.

The fanservice I remember in DBZ:
    Maron in general
    Roshi groping 18.

In DBS besides Helles body and outfit:
    Bulma seducing Mirai Zamasu
    The girls Bulma brought for Roshi
    -MUHAMMAD ALI(1942-2016)

Screw Cell, if they were bringing a villain back from the dead for this tournament they should get Guldo.
    Actually, since they are as desperate as to go for Roshi, I would love to actually have Popo in the team.
    Last edited by .access timeco.; March 20th, 2017 at 01:09 PM. Reason: EDIT: Oh, Popo is a god? Didn't knew that. So I suppose he coudn't take part in it anyways

FC 0147-0584-2654

Being a team battle with 39 hours of prep is another reason to nor get cell nor dabura.

If it was the bunch of 1v1 that we expected they might try control him, but in the middle of the free for all? He starts drinking people or eating the androids? That's inviting disaster more than bringing master Roshi.
    Like those stupid assholes are gonna actually train for 39 or even 30 hours straight. They'll dick around for a whole day and then train for 1 day or like 16 hours probably. Except Tien. Cuz he takes this stuff seriously

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by The Laughing Man View Post
    Let's just be honest here: The Watchmen movie was a complete and utter, extremely boring, blue man penis filled abomination.
    And I don't even feel this way, it's just a hilarious quote.
    3DS FC-0473-7772-2500
    PSN-Aniki_33

He starts drinking people or eating the androids? That's inviting disaster more than bringing master Roshi.
    What would absorbing the Androids do when he was already perfect? Platinum Cell?
    Complicating things since 2009.

Dark side of the One Piece AfroSamurai's Avatar

Ever since the lastest shift in production team, they've really changed up the palette and the way they shade in shadows. it's a little jarring actually, though it does make for better animation as a whole
    I am the Walrus!

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    What would absorbing the Androids do when he was already perfect? Platinum Cell?
    He'd conquer the world and create a bad future arc known as Age Of Cell featuring Piccolo and Bulma as the main characters.
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Just how strong Toppo is? Is he as strong as Black, Hit?
    -MUHAMMAD ALI(1942-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    He'd conquer the world and create a bad future arc known as Age Of Cell featuring Piccolo and Bulma as the main characters.
    MAKE THIS HAPPEN. NOW

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by The Laughing Man View Post
    Let's just be honest here: The Watchmen movie was a complete and utter, extremely boring, blue man penis filled abomination.
    And I don't even feel this way, it's just a hilarious quote.
    3DS FC-0473-7772-2500
    PSN-Aniki_33

This ad..i find it very funny.

-MUHAMMAD ALI(1942-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by LordPerucho View Post
    This ad..i find it very funny.

Oh japan.
    I am the Walrus!

The Coolest Uncle Ever The Tenth Strawhat's Avatar

Ah, I finally found the new DB thread!

Toppo just became one of my favorite DB characters ever. Gave me throwbacks to the Ginyu Force and provided me with more material for 1, 2, Switch.
    The faces of a Strawhat.

+

You know what? They should ask good old Shenron to recreate Cell using Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo, Buu, and Frieza, with new androids already eaten, and just program him to be good. Bit of cheat, but if they were smart, that's what they'd do.

Shenron not capable of that? Just get him to make DR. Gero good and create a new cell all over.
    I am the Walrus!

I believe the threat of being erased along with the whole universe if they lost would be enough to keep any resurrected villain under control.

Maybe not Kid Boo...

FC 0147-0584-2654

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information