+ Reply to Thread
Page 137 of 142 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,740 of 2838

Thread: Dragonball Discussion Kai: Last Time, on Dragonball Discussion Z

Default Re: Dragonball Discussion Kai: Last Time, on Dragonball Discussion Z

Quote Originally Posted by MarcelloF View Post
    I hope this guy is on the final fight between Goku and Jiren. I doubt this is it, but 114 was the best looking episode of the series, so the final fight here deserves that treatment.
    If the arc lasts until Episode #133 (airing either 18 March or 25 March) he should have enough time to be the animation supervisor again, if not just a key animator for the finale.
    Avatar: Igarashi Kyou (married name: Hasumi Kyou) from the web comic 性転換後、親友と (Seitenka-go. Shin'yuu to) by Eroe (Pixiv; Twitter) | Gender bender is love! Gender bender is life!

Asspulls, mediclo, I mean s cells and trash animation with subpar writing. How ppl like dbs is beyond me. On par, sometimes worse than gt. xD

Quote Originally Posted by MajinArekkusu View Post
    On par, sometimes worse than gt. xD
    Please, do not respond to this! That is, for my sanity! Right now, I wouldn't personally call GT worse because... it's been like a decade I saw it, it was heavily censored for me, anyway, and really I've successfully supplanted all the traumatic experiences. If there were any because as I said I've successfully forgotten anything.

Majin and I, we just don't know it better! So let's leave it at that, okay? Okay...?!
    Forum user Bartholemew Bear passed away in a very moving and touching way. I, ARTEMlS, therefore carry on the Will of DArth for good unto its final fulfilment.

Discovered Stowaway K. Kira XXIII's Avatar

U6 did pretty good in the end, all of them had their moments. That last scene with Beerus was pretty touching.

I hope 17 and 18 fuse to fight Jiren.

Looking forward to the following battles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamiel View Post

Try out my first game! All feedback is welcome, enjoy and thanks. Heroine: Kiku

The fight final vs Jiren is going to very long, probably the longest fight of DBS..
    "IF YOUíRE A MAN YOU DONíT CRY ABOUT IT. YOU TAKE LIFE THE UPS AND DOWNS. IF YOUíRE A REAL MAN YA NEVER GO DOWN YA JUST STAY UP"
    - RIC FLAIR

I mean, it's Dragonball after all and, most importantly, Vados is still here, but I teared up as the two kamehamehas blew those Us out
    "Often I think about my many comrades fallen by my side. I heard their curses against the war and its authors, the revolt against their murder. And I, as a survivor, believe that I am inspired by their will to struggle, for the idea of peace and human fraternity."
    Corp. Barthas, France, Feb. 1919

Noooo

Spoiler:

Universe 6 is gone.
    I hope we see them, again.

I've been reading the latest chapter of DBS. I'm glad they fleshed out Jiren more than what the anime has done. He actually turned out to be a really nice guy, even refusing to take part at the expense of other Universe's being erased.
    I wonder what his wish will be?

Why are people acting like Nail and Kami still being in Piccollo's head is a new thing?

Yes, T4S upped it a lot and made jokes about it and had them actually talking to each other, but the actual show always made it pretty clear they were still in there. They even had Nail taunt Frieza at one point after going into Piccollo. (though maybe that was just the dub. I don't remember it being in the manga at all and I've never watched that part in Japanese.)
    Last edited by Robby; December 6th, 2017 at 12:24 AM.

I think that was the dub, but Piccolo smiling at Dende and Dende recognizing Nail was in the manga.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    The most magical things come out of Toriyama's ass right on the spot during interviews.
    It's magic time!

http://comicbook.com/anime/2017/12/0...saiyan-trivia/
    Forum user Bartholemew Bear passed away in a very moving and touching way. I, ARTEMlS, therefore carry on the Will of DArth for good unto its final fulfilment.

Karaage-san, Aishiteru! AfroSamurai's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ARTEMlS View Post
    We just *needed* an explanation to the anime logic behind Goku's ability to eat ridiculous amounts of food. Truly, this changes everything. That and the fact they don't celebrate Christmas. The (evil liberal) Saiyans want to ban your Christmas, CONFIRMED!

Spoiler:
    -_- o_o O_O ...Agree to disagree sounds about right. Holy moly.
    I'm such a bad person

Saiyans being able to eat pretty much anything isn't news; we see Goku eating a wolf and a centipede in like the second chapter and Vegeta was actually introduced in the middle of eating a bug person.
    Complicating things since 2009.

This makes Goku not trying to eat Cymbal all the stranger

Set Art by Daily Rowlet

Quote Originally Posted by Ruin View Post
    This makes Goku not trying to eat Cymbal all the stranger
    Maybe he drew the line at "that thing could talk five minutes ago."

Spoilers!

Spoiler:
    119 is about U4, both U4 and Piccolo get eliminated. 120 and 121 are U3-centric. The robots combine and U7 fights them. 122 is Vegeta challenging "the strongest". No summary yet, but it's probably Vegeta vs. Jiren

122 is the Yuya Takahashi one. It seems like a big one, so it's appropriate.

Spoiler:
    Piccolo being eliminated pretty much confirms the order that was 'revealed' in that opening. Next to go are Android 17, Android 18 and lastly Freeza. Vegeta, Goku and Gohan were not given an order and are 100% the final fighters for the finale.

Quote Originally Posted by Thatanas View Post
    Spoiler:
    Piccolo being eliminated pretty much confirms the order that was 'revealed' in that opening. Next to go are Android 17, Android 18 and lastly Freeza. Vegeta, Goku and Gohan were not given an order and are 100% the final fighters for the finale.
    Spoiler:
    What are the chances Gohan gets a new form, and is the one who defeats Jiren? lol

Really great episode.
    Spoiler:
    finally we get TEAMWORK, what with stuff like Piccolo covering for 18 and Goku saving 17. Vegeta almost falling in the beginning actually acted as a nice foreshadowing, since it looks like Piccolo fell in the same area?

It just goes to show that sometimes tricks will stump even the toughest fighters. Wish Piccolo did a bit more, but he had respectable time in the spotlight.

Although now we only have three universes left, and you just KNOW U7 and U11 will be the last two to hype up another Goku v. Jiren fight in the end.

I loved the callback to the invisible man fight in Dragonball, made me crack up.

the rest of the episode was okay. wish Quitela got humiliated more on the way out but whatever.
    Gohan's going for a hat trick next week, let's see if he can kill another universe

Set Art by Daily Rowlet

119 was.. pretty forgettable. I feel like so much more could've been done with the idea. It just felt like something to get off the check list, kind of like 106, which was the last "dud" episode to me. I don't think the ToP has had a truly terrible episode, but this is among the weaker ones.

The action looked bland, there was no real character to any of it. There was an attempt at strategy, but it was also as basic as you can get.

The reference to the invisible man was nice and Piccolo going out was fine, at the very least. He went out because of overlooking something about the enemy.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information