+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 158 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,040 of 3146

Thread: Dragonball Discussion Kai: Last Time, on Dragonball Discussion Z

  1. #3021

    Default Re: Dragonball Discussion Kai: Last Time, on Dragonball Discussion Z

    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    What but that was in the manga it was Toriyama wh-



    OH, never-mind it's that insane inexplicable thing where people act like the Korean sweat shop budget animation is Disney/Miyazaki stuff worthy of deep study.
    Carry on!
    The shots in general are hardly great (Shida's far better now than he was back then) but it's nice learning something new about the project, especially considering how popular an event Trunks slicing Freeza in half was.

    Besides, Miyazaki and Disney are nowhere near the pinnacle of good animation. Miyazak in general takes the best animators in the industry and has them produce their worse work.
    Avatar: Igarashi Kyou (married name: Hasumi Kyou) from the web comic 性転換後、親友と (Seitenka-go. Shin'yuu to) by Eroe (Pixiv; Twitter) | Gender bender is love! Gender bender is life!

  2. #3022

    Default Re: Dragonball Discussion Kai: Last Time, on Dragonball Discussion Z

    Quote Originally Posted by cloudrivera View Post
    Gohan is still the OG. Just wait for his moment. When he finally gets angry in this tournament, all hell is going to break loose
    Just like in the 25th Budokai?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284




  3. #3023

    Default Re: Dragonball Discussion Kai: Last Time, on Dragonball Discussion Z

    I'm not sure about this episode. Vegeta's form didn't really have any kind of explanation, but most importantly absolutely no weight to it's reveal and to be fair it seems like a rage-boost kinda thing/mastered Blue for the anime. Point is, nothing actually meant to be huge.

    Explanations can come later and we have that training in the time chamber as a perfectly good explanation, but he can get Ultra Instinct just fine later, when he's actually being pushed. A lot of the episode also looked like butt.

    The strong part of this episode was actually the choreography and tactics used by Goku. Again, actually smart fighting that shows Goku as the competent fighter he's supposed to be. I also like Zeno imitating Jiren. It was adorable.

    Right now it's lead-up to the finales. Next few episodes might look like butt for the finale to be good. Kind of a big ehhh this time around. I'm still happy most of the worst of this arc is kinda just average rather than straight-up unwatchable and me frustrated and unhappy with something every episode. I take serviceable type of forgettable over cringe type of boring for DB.
    Last edited by Kizuchan; January 13th, 2018 at 09:05 PM.

  4. #3024

    Default Re: Dragonball Discussion Kai: Last Time, on Dragonball Discussion Z

    I love these random fanfic tier team ups. This episode Gohan and Android 17 team up to fighting a dabbing moustached muchacho. Next episode Gohan and Golden Frieza team up to fight a supersonic bunny. Dragonball AF eat your heart out.

    I would have liked for Vegeta's transformation to have more of an explanation but it's still nice that he's fighting to bring back the sayain race.

  5. #3025

    Default Re: Dragonball Discussion Kai: Last Time, on Dragonball Discussion Z

    Quote Originally Posted by Yuugi's Black Magician View Post
    The shots in general are hardly great (Shida's far better now than he was back then) but it's nice learning something new about the project, especially considering how popular an event Trunks slicing Freeza in half was.

    Besides, Miyazaki and Disney are nowhere near the pinnacle of good animation. Miyazak in general takes the best animators in the industry and has them produce their worse work.
    "Miyazaki is crap, now let me tell you about the intricacies of Korean Sweat Shop 33's work in this animation cel of Roshi coughing."

  6. #3026

    Default Re: Dragonball Discussion Kai: Last Time, on Dragonball Discussion Z

    Vegeta wanting to keep his promise was a really nice moment for him....although part of me wanted him to think about Bulma, Bra, and Trunks too, because that is the main reason why he's fighting in this darn thing.

    Also can Freeza just knock out Dypso already? He seems so minor compared to Toppo and Jiren.

  7. #3027

    Default Re: Dragonball Discussion Kai: Last Time, on Dragonball Discussion Z

    Quote Originally Posted by Yuugi's Black Magician View Post
    Besides, Miyazaki and Disney are nowhere near the pinnacle of good animation. Miyazak in general takes the best animators in the industry and has them produce their worse work.
    What would you say is the pinnacle of good animation? I am genuinely curious.

  8. #3028

    Default Re: Dragonball Discussion Kai: Last Time, on Dragonball Discussion Z

    Quote Originally Posted by MarcelloF View Post
    The new chapter released later than usual.
    Just the spoiler threads to compare it...

    http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=48463
    https://orojackson.com/threads/one-p...poilers.46886/

    Could also post the subreddit or even OP section of Naruto Forums

    Don't get me wrong... The quality of those other sites are shit level and nor do I care for One Piece myself anymore...

    But seeing this forum being not even close to Oro Jackson it's somehow sad if you think about that Arlong Park was the numero 1 by far in the past.

    Dunno if the mods are OK with it or do not care that much but I would search for some reasons... And one is the old as shit forum version.

    And again... That is no bashing or anything... It's the opposite cuz the people and forum here I have posted with for over a decade are somehow important to me and I learned a lot from them.

  9. #3029

    Default Re: Dragonball Discussion Kai: Last Time, on Dragonball Discussion Z

    Quote Originally Posted by Kishido View Post
    Just the spoiler threads to compare it...

    http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=48463
    https://orojackson.com/threads/one-p...poilers.46886/

    Could also post the subreddit or even OP section of Naruto Forums

    Don't get me wrong... The quality of those other sites are shit level and nor do I care for One Piece myself anymore...

    But seeing this forum being not even close to Oro Jackson it's somehow sad if you think about that Arlong Park was the numero 1 by far in the past.

    Dunno if the mods are OK with it or do not care that much but I would search for some reasons... And one is the old as shit forum version.

    And again... That is no bashing or anything... It's the opposite cuz the people and forum here I have posted with for over a decade are somehow important to me and I learned a lot from them.
    It's because most people aren't interested in actual discussion. They want to be able to post their dumb theories but don't want anyone criticizing them/tearing them down. Any criticism will be met with complaints of not having an open mind or whatever. They would rather post memes and argue about power levels in their echo chambers. Proper discussion takes more effort so naturally you'll see a lower rate of it when compared to hot take of the day.
    Last edited by Hattori; January 14th, 2018 at 08:29 AM.
    Legend of the Strongest Onani Master Kurosawa


  10. #3030

    Default Re: Dragonball Discussion Kai: Last Time, on Dragonball Discussion Z

    Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post
    Vegeta wanting to keep his promise was a really nice moment for him....although part of me wanted him to think about Bulma, Bra, and Trunks too, because that is the main reason why he's fighting in this darn thing.

    Also can Freeza just knock out Dypso already? He seems so minor compared to Toppo and Jiren.
    Considering that Dyspo seems to be the same race that Beerus, except tailles, he can be bumped up in relevance at any moment.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    Pokemon X

  11. #3031

    Default Re: Dragonball Discussion Kai: Last Time, on Dragonball Discussion Z

    Quote Originally Posted by Kishido View Post
    Just the spoiler threads to compare it...

    http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=48463
    https://orojackson.com/threads/one-p...poilers.46886/

    Could also post the subreddit or even OP section of Naruto Forums

    Don't get me wrong... The quality of those other sites are shit level and nor do I care for One Piece myself anymore...

    But seeing this forum being not even close to Oro Jackson it's somehow sad if you think about that Arlong Park was the numero 1 by far in the past.

    Dunno if the mods are OK with it or do not care that much but I would search for some reasons... And one is the old as shit forum version.

    And again... That is no bashing or anything... It's the opposite cuz the people and forum here I have posted with for over a decade are somehow important to me and I learned a lot from them.
    The mods and gatekeepers of AP deserve nothing less than a standing ovation for keeping the dreck out.

  12. #3032

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiolino View Post
    The mods and gatekeepers of AP deserve nothing less than a standing ovation for keeping the dreck out.
    Well OK so I wish you a lot of fun. Still the forum software is outdated as fuck.

    Sayonara ningens. Maybe we will see us again

  13. #3033

    Default Re: Dragonball Discussion Kai: Last Time, on Dragonball Discussion Z

    Quality over quantity

  14. #3034

    Default Re: Dragonball Discussion Kai: Last Time, on Dragonball Discussion Z

    Vegeta's new power (SS Blue 2?) is basically him going kawaii? He gets more vibrant colors, has sparkling cute effects add to his energy and his eyes become baby-doll-like eyes.

    Anyways, didn't really like the episode, it was just meh. But we got Zen-O impersonating Jiren, so I'm cool.
    Last edited by .access timeco.; January 14th, 2018 at 11:37 AM.
    FC.0147-0584-2654

  15. #3035

    Default Re: Dragonball Discussion Kai: Last Time, on Dragonball Discussion Z

    Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    Considering that Dyspo seems to be the same race that Beerus, except tailles, he can be bumped up in relevance at any moment.
    True.
    although neither Beerus or Champa made it a point to say "hey! that pride trooper looks eerily similar...."

  16. #3036

    Default Re: Dragonball Discussion Kai: Last Time, on Dragonball Discussion Z

    Quote Originally Posted by Hattori View Post
    argue about power levels
    Lets talk about power levels, so who do you think is stronger? SSBKx20 Goku or SSBHJU Vegeta?
    Forum user Bartholemew Bear passed away in a very moving and touching way. I, ARTEMlS, therefore carry on the Will of DArth for good unto its final fulfilment.

  17. #3037

    Default Re: Dragonball Discussion Kai: Last Time, on Dragonball Discussion Z

    Fun episode, though not nearly as good as last weeks. Looking forward to the dozens of fan terms were gonna cook up for Vegeta's new "form"
    3DS Friendcode: 1177-6707-2664

    Quote Originally Posted by KzTxL7 View Post
    I wasn't distracted by Lucy being half naked.

    You won this week Fairy Tail.

  18. #3038

    Default Re: Dragonball Discussion Kai: Last Time, on Dragonball Discussion Z

    I'm just gonna call it Super Kawaii Blue.

  19. #3039

    Default Re: Dragonball Discussion Kai: Last Time, on Dragonball Discussion Z

    So has anyone here jumped in on the Dragonball FighterZ open beta. I got about 20ish matches in and it was incredibly fun. I've only casually played a couple of ArcSys games but it felt really easy to pick up. I think the beta is gonna remain open until Monday if anyone wants to jump in on it.

  20. #3040

    Default Re: Dragonball Discussion Kai: Last Time, on Dragonball Discussion Z

    Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post
    True.
    although neither Beerus or Champa made it a point to say "hey! that pride trooper looks eerily similar...."
    The " human fallacy" neither had the big amount of human characters from other universes, like the pride trooper boss, base ribriene, the guy in the power armor, and so on.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    Pokemon X

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts