+ Reply to Thread
Page 173 of 199 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173 174 175 183 ... LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,460 of 3977

Thread: Dragonball Discussion Kai: Last Time, on Dragonball Discussion Z

Default Re: Dragonball Discussion Kai: Last Time, on Dragonball Discussion Z

Have some KA-KA-KA-KACHI DAZE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlB8msy_uko

Well, it was about time.

Spoiler:

https://kotaku.com/this-is-apparentl...lma-1823016054

If you are going to use Bulma and Vegeta as your spoke-persons of your cleaning product, don't put Goku and Frieza in the bottles, it's tacky.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

You can't get much closer to the original voice. Great choice.
    3DS FC: 0748-2376-4827

So, uh....

Spoiler:
    Mastered Ultra Instinct is basically SSG with gray hair.

As long as the principle behind the form stays the same, it's not that big of a deal and I get the parallels with Jiren, but it is really uninteresting.

lol.
    Spoiler:

Instead of Gohan Blanco we get Goku Plata.

Spoiler:

Here's the image in case the one posted prior doesn't show up for you
    Hidden:
    Last edited by Coookie; February 17th, 2018 at 07:52 AM.

3DS Friendcode: 1547 - 5175 - 1342

I did post that image.

Spoiler:
    My only wish for this thing is that it keeps the unique aspects of the form like the roar and movement ability. Please don't make it another generic power-up in the end.

I think it actually looks the best on this Xenoverse scan.

Last edited by Kizuchan; February 17th, 2018 at 07:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kizuchan View Post
    I did post that image.

Spoiler:
    My only wish for this thing is that it keeps the unique aspects of the form like the roar and movement ability. Please don't make it another generic power-up in the end.

I think it actually looks the best on this Xenoverse scan.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DWPmd9dW0AEWDkU?format=jpg
    Oh, my bad. It didn't show up for me, none of the pbs.twimg.com images have in recent times, so I'll leave it for those who share my problem

3DS Friendcode: 1547 - 5175 - 1342

Carcharodon Piledriver Crossword's Avatar

Oh my fucking god, the memes actually came full circle.
    ~Stargazer~, ~Distance~ original stories.
    3DS Friend Code: 2234-8294-8917

Spoiler:
    What WAS the Gohan Blanco thing about anyway? I never fully got it.

Spoiler tags just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by Crossword View Post
    Oh my fucking god, the memes actually came full circle.
    What memes were those?

I don't really get them, too. Like what exactly is the deal with Shaggy?

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Seriously, does all of this have any basis, any basis at all? Or did it end up including lots of random characters just for the sake of it?
    Forum user Bartholemew Bear passed away in a very moving and touching way. I, ARTEMlS, therefore carry on the Will of DArth for good unto its final fulfilment.

Oh the Ultra Instinct one is great. I know that one.

Observe:

Ultra Instinct Shaggy was the starter of the whole trend
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7h9V0nDT9XU

Now there's whole compilations like this one
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWbh4I0SECw

No idea where the Blanco thing came from.

Every flawless dodging battle goes with Ultimate Battle. It's like how everything goes with Guile's theme, You Say Run or the AoT theme.

Carcharodon Piledriver Crossword's Avatar

I believe it originated with clickbait Youtube thumbnails made by the Latin American fandom. That Gohan would go Super Saiyan Blanco and defeat "Il Grande Padre" when he's inevitably revealed to be orchestrating the Tournament of Power for evil ends. People took the absurdity and broken Spanish and ran with it. In a tongue-and-cheek manner of course (mostly).
    ~Stargazer~, ~Distance~ original stories.
    3DS Friend Code: 2234-8294-8917

Holy mother of god, fucking Dragon Ball AF's white haired Goku bullshit is actually happening.
    3DS Friendcode: 1177-6707-2664

Quote Originally Posted by KzTxL7 View Post
    I wasn't distracted by Lucy being half naked.

You won this week Fairy Tail.

Toriyama really doesn't give af. I'm still pretty sure most of the ToP stuff is his. It's nobody else here because I think Super feels plenty like DB, just him not really caring.

I really think it's Toei's writing staff trying their best to make this as good as they can with the restraints they have.

The character writing has been incredibly solid, for one. Like, all of the good stuff in the anime was skipped in the manga. Says a bunch about the actual plans for the story.
    Last edited by Kizuchan; February 17th, 2018 at 11:03 AM.

Not sure if it was shared yet, but Bardock and Brolly announced as FighterZ dlc.
    Hidden:

Ah, I see. So the Shaggy one is from the 13th movie. Didn't know there are that much Scooby Doo movies...
    Forum user Bartholemew Bear passed away in a very moving and touching way. I, ARTEMlS, therefore carry on the Will of DArth for good unto its final fulfilment.

Quote Originally Posted by niconico28 View Post
    not sure if it was shared yet, but bardock and brolly announced as fighterz dlc.
    uuuuuughhhhhh sooooo laaaaaaame
    My TOP 25 most excellent​ characters! - Usopp, Luffy, Blackbeard, Robin, Crocodile, Nami, Zoro, Ivankov, Buggy, Mr. 2, Big Mom, Sanji, Franky, Magellan, Kizaru, Brook, Kureha, Barto, Kokoro, Whitebeard, Hiriluk, Aokiji, Jinbe, Belle-Mere, and Iceberg

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information