+ Reply to Thread
Page 174 of 174 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 172 173 174
Results 3,461 to 3,478 of 3478

Thread: Dragonball Discussion Kai: Last Time, on Dragonball Discussion Z

Default Re: Dragonball Discussion Kai: Last Time, on Dragonball Discussion Z

Since it was brought up...

Spoiler:

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by MrPecans View Post
    uuuuuughhhhhh sooooo laaaaaaame
    I heard that Cooler and 17 were also announced.
    Spoiler:
    Original Stories:
    Hybrid
    Four Swords
    Hybrid Reboot.

Carcharodon Piledriver Crossword's Avatar

The whole datamined list is:
    Spoiler:

Goku (Saiyan Saga)
    Vegeta (Saiyan Saga)
    Broly
    Bardock
    Merged Zamasu
    Vegito (Super Saiyan Blue?)
    Cooler (unknown whether it's Final Form or Metal)
    ~Stargazer~, ~Distance~ original stories.
    3DS Friend Code: 2234-8294-8917

That is overall a terrible DLC list when there's so many other characters that would be interesting. But nope, pallet swap Goku and Vegeta, and some movie characters which include pallet swap Goku's dad and pallet swap Frieza's brother. And also including the ever dumb and overexposed Broly.

Still no Mr. Satan? Videl? Raditz? Chichi? Roshi? Yajirobe? 19? 20? Zarbon? Dodoria? Anyone from the tournament of power?

At least 17 and Zamasu is okay.
    Last edited by Robby; February 17th, 2018 at 12:24 PM.

I wish we'd gotten Baby Goku, Baby Vegeta and Pink Gold Bulma.
    Forum user Bartholemew Bear passed away in a very moving and touching way. I, ARTEMlS, therefore carry on the Will of DArth for good unto its final fulfilment.

no Golden Dry Cell? for shame

Set Art by Daily Rowlet

Really, that's the list?

That's kinda lame.
    3DS Friendcode: 1177-6707-2664

Quote Originally Posted by KzTxL7 View Post
    I wasn't distracted by Lucy being half naked.

You won this week Fairy Tail.

They need Ribrianne and Friends just for a potential interaction with the Ginyu Force.
    Complicating things since 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by Crossword View Post
    Spoiler:

Goku (Saiyan Saga)
    Vegeta (Saiyan Saga)
    Broly
    Bardock
    Merged Zamasu
    No Jiren? No Kid Goku? No Kefla? Well, the good part is that I will only need to buy one DLC and ignore all the others...
    FC.0147-0584-2654

Spoiler:

Goku (Saiyan Saga)
    Vegeta (Saiyan Saga)
    Broly
    Bardock
    Merged Zamasu
    Spoiler:
    Another Goku and Vegeta
    2 more Saiyans
    17, a character that already belongs to another character's moveset
    "not" Freeza
    2 Fusions of characters already present in the game

I know this DLC targets the majority of the fans, but it still pisses me off how it messes up the roster even more.
    I'm not even that mad about Broly, although he's just another Saiyan, and not even a well-written one, his moveset can be pretty entertaining. What really grinds my gears is Bardock, a character who never fought on screen, and even then, was never alluded to as being someone with special abilities. I know he'll probably have a different fighting style to distinguish him a little bit, but I can't imagine his of animations/sprites being anything more than boring.

whhhhhhy more goku and vegeta?

BT3 pulled this same stunt, with having multiple versions of the same character, and I've always disliked having transformations be a separate form, like BT1.

Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post
    whhhhhhy more goku and vegeta?

BT3 pulled this same stunt, with having multiple versions of the same character, and I've always disliked having transformations be a separate form, like BT1.
    That's the problem with character with too many forms. If you choose to play the character in his base form then you would have to gradually fill the SP bar or whatever the game would have to reach one stage of transformation.

It might work on a game like BT or Xenoverse, but not in a fast-action 2D sidescroller like FighterZ.

One Piece Burning Blood done almost the same by putting G4 Boundman Luffy in a slot in the roster.
    Spoiler:
    Original Stories:
    Hybrid
    Four Swords
    Hybrid Reboot.

Man its like every recent dragon ball video game is forced to include those two, is this like the 5º "goku" in this game?
    About the Super spoiler
    Spoiler:
    ugh, preferred the other design now it look like another super sayain form even though it's something theoretically everyone can get (that's thing I liked the most about the form).

I want to believe too big guy
    3ds code friend:0404-6254-1866
    new "new"3ds code friend:0791-4253-7110 (monster hunter)

Spoiler:
    Did you guys thought that might be the reason all Angels have white hair?
    Spoiler:
    Original Stories:
    Hybrid
    Four Swords
    Hybrid Reboot.

Thanks for reminding me
    Spoiler:
    I think silver Goku is the same problem I had with SSG when I first saw, it's just not very impressive.
    It's not an overdesigned mess like SSJ7+ you see in AF fanwork, but it doesn't *feel* as powerful as that first Super Saiyan transformation.

Probably because Goku didn't exactly need a new form, but hey, gotta sell those toys

Spoiler:
    I like it because it's a parallel of Jiren (the gray part), similar to the angels, and heat has been a thing with it - the white flame is supposed to be the strongest. Interestingly, grey monkeys represent balance.

On the other hand, it is the most common form among fanmade stuff. It's more of a problem what preconceptions we have, rather than the form itself. It screams "what? Another SSJ form?" eventhough it's not meant to be one.

Episode 128!

The pacing and presentation seriously hurt the script of this episode.

Okay, Vegeta's last stand only took half the episode, which I really wanted because he got everything set up for his character already resolved. But it was the most dragged out stuff in this tournament in a while. We already saw this and then we had some flashbacks added? It was frustrating.

Him giving the last bit of energy to Goku was a great character moment, but that, too, dragged.

Equally, Jiren beating up Goku and Goku's great character moment were really dragged out. I'm so happy Goku has his empathy back this arc. Goku's selfishness and selflessness should be balanced. It's why the big trust/friendship moments hit (Goku's selfishness is a serious flaw that has consequences, so him putting his wishes aside always does have impact), but it was all just so incredibly dragged out.

Individual episodes have kept the pacing up within them very well for a while now, so this is a bummer because the character material was really good.

Oh and I'm happy Freeza is still a wildcard. Hopefully they'll do something interesting with him.
    Last edited by Kizuchan; February 17th, 2018 at 07:22 PM.

I'll be way more forgiving of another Vegeta in FighterZ if his level 3 is an Oozaru thing.

I lold how Jiren became Hody Jones level of antagonist.
    "IF YOU’RE A MAN YOU DON’T CRY ABOUT IT. YOU TAKE LIFE THE UPS AND DOWNS. IF YOU’RE A REAL MAN YA NEVER GO DOWN YA JUST STAY UP"
    - RIC FLAIR

Spoiler:

Goku (Saiyan Saga)
    Vegeta (Saiyan Saga)
    Broly
    Bardock
    Merged Zamasu
    This isn't exactly correct.

The Datamined list didn't find a list of playable characters, it found a list of unreleased Lobby Avatars and people are just assuming that the ones that aren't already revealed are ALSO going to be playable characters. In fact, the first guy who dumped the datamine info said that he wasn't so sure about 17 and Cooler specifically.
    Now, that could be 100% correct just as easily as it could end up being complete bullshit, but I just wanted people to know that this list wasn't set in stone.

That being said, Broli and Cooler piss me off. Broli the most. Ugh..... When will the goddamn fanbase get over this literal giant baby?!?!?! He's in there wasting a character slot because he's popular for absolutely no good reason.
    Last edited by Demon Rin; February 17th, 2018 at 09:04 PM.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1795-2519-1884 • Click Here to check out my Twitch Channel

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information