+ Reply to Thread
Page 176 of 176 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176
Results 3,501 to 3,508 of 3508

Thread: Dragonball Discussion Kai: Last Time, on Dragonball Discussion Z

Default Re: Dragonball Discussion Kai: Last Time, on Dragonball Discussion Z

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    Goku.. might finally revive Kaiosama. .
    That filler made me sad, not that being "dead" or "alive" really means anything to Kaio but Goku was the one that teleported Cell there in the first place.

It has been a continuous cruelty, he could have been revived long ago, with the same wish that revived 17, Trunks and everyone eaten by Cell.

But just as 16, Kaiosama doesn't matter.

<16 being unable to be revived is bullshit, maybe with the wording, but Shen Long (at least Porunga) can surely restore a friking planet in a way that no one notices any changes on their bank account, their books, or anything, the only thing keeping 16 Out of existence is their selfishness.>

The time limit on reviving living beings is more of "they reincarnated" so there is no soul to get back, but with an artificial soul, or just data, there is just oblivion for them.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    Pokemon X

I don't think it possible for Frieza to lose the 24 hours thing unless they rob him of like 22 hours.
    Maybe it goes against Grand Priest or little kid guys wishes so they erase him then and there.

I like to headcanon that 16 got quietly revived at some point and just spends his days growing a forest like Robo in that one Chrono Trigger sidequest did

Set Art by Daily Rowlet

Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post
    To add on, one prediction I've seen is that right when Freeza is about to wish for something nefarious, his 24 hours runs up and he disappears, leaving Goku to take the wish instead.
    I actually really like this idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    A magical strange Twilight Zone episode where no other education is offered, and the only option is Bill Nye the Science Guy videos

I can see it happening but they'd have to pull some shenanigans with the 24 hour time limit to make it work. And then Goku, who promised to revive Frieza fully, forgets to just like he keeps forgetting about Kaiosama. Or he finally remembers to revive Kaiosama and in the process forgets Frieza lol.

I'm still in love with the theory of Frieza eventually becoming a God of Destruction...

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Abel View Post
    Hasn't it only been like 1 hour since Freeza has been revived?
    Using a lot of power shortens your time back from the afterlife though; Freeza should have been burning through those twenty-four hours every time he used his Golden form. Plus tanking Sidra and Toppo's Destruction energy probably should have cut it down as well.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Mumbo View Post
    And then Goku, who promised to revive Frieza fully, forgets to just like he keeps forgetting about Kaiosama. Or he finally remembers to revive Kaiosama and in the process forgets Frieza lol.
    Goku wishing King Kai back to life at the expense of the other universes would be the best thing ever.
    Complicating things since 2009.

Goku: "Wow, you know this tournament has introduced me to so many awesome fighters! I can't even contain myself at the thought of fighting them again!"

Vegeta: "Kakarot, are you going to...."

Goku: "Don't worry buddy, I'm gonna keep that promise"

Universe 7, at a small planet at the end of Snake way

Gregory: "well would you look at that, my halo is gone"
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    A magical strange Twilight Zone episode where no other education is offered, and the only option is Bill Nye the Science Guy videos

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information