+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 75 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragonball Discussion Kai: Last Time, on Dragonball Discussion Z

Default Re: Dragonball Discussion Kai: Last Time, on Dragonball Discussion Z

The facth that only Champa and Beerus "looks" the same kinda rubs me the wrong way.
    Spoiler:
    Original Stories:
    Hybrid
    Four Swords

The Die Has Been Cast Count Mario's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    The facth that only Champa and Beerus "looks" the same kinda rubs me the wrong way.
    Actually, I'm very glad that that they're the only ones that look similar. Not that the designs for any of the non-cat Gods really wow me except for Arak (he looks like he came straight out of an Oddworld game) and maybe Liquor, but I'm tired of Super's generic rehash designs and transformations.

"The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke."

Quote Originally Posted by Count Mario View Post
    Actually, I'm very glad that that they're the only ones that look similar. Not that the designs for any of the non-cat Gods really wow me except for Arak (he looks like he came straight out of an Oddworld game) and maybe Liquor, but I'm tired of Super's generic rehash designs and transformations.
    Still, if you're gonna make all the different, it would be better if Champa was some sort of fat dog or something.

Are all the counterparts brothers/siblings like them?
    Spoiler:
    Original Stories:
    Hybrid
    Four Swords

The universes who's numbers add up to 13 are twins (so 6 and 7, 12 and 1, 4 and 9, etc.) So 6 and 7 have Saiyans and Freezers, but no other universe does.

Beerus and Champa are expressly the only Gods of Destruction who are twins of their counterpart. Considering the position is apparently something you can earn, it makes you wonder if there were more Kitty Cat Gods once upon a time.

So hopefully the "twin" Gods have the most banter between each other. 2 and 11 is Heres and Vermouth, and I can already picture him fucking around just to annoy her haughty "beauty over all" kind of attitude.

Hopefully we get names for the angels soon.
    Last edited by MetaMario; February 17th, 2017 at 05:45 PM. Reason: hopefully i'll stop repeating myself

Still, if you're gonna make all the different, it would be better if Champa was some sort of fat dog or something.

Are all the counterparts brothers/siblings like them?
    I don't mind them being twins at all as long as they're the only ones. It helps make them unique, and it works even better that Beerus and Champa are the first Gods of Destruction we see before all of the varied ones.

"The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke."

You're right! Are you also a big Oddworld fan by any chance? Abe's Oydssey is my favorite game everrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by MrPecans View Post
    You're right! Are you also a big Oddworld fan by any chance? Abe's Oydssey is my favorite game everrrrr
    I adore Abe's Exoddus and can't wait for the Soulstorm remake lol. I still wish Abe got into PlayStation All-Stars though. He was supposed to be DLC before Sony scrapped everything...

Was that game even good? And glad to meet another person with good gaming taste.

And Frieza! (just to be on topic)

Yes. Don't listen to the people who bash it just because it's a party platformer like Super Smash Bros (and it's VERY different in its own right. I even argue that the fighting mechanics are better than Smash in certain regards). As if making a game in a similar genre makes it a ripoff, or that having more cool crossover fighting games is somehow a bad thing lol.

Anyways, to get back on-topic... I wish Gohan's gi had different colors to help distinguish him more from Goku and Krillin, even though I get that's the same attire from the Buu saga.

I wish Gohan's gi had different colors to help distinguish him more from Goku and Krillin, even though I get that's the same attire from the Buu saga.
    Same, I miss the Piccolo gi. I also prefer when Goku's has no symbol, but that's just me.

Carcharodon Piledriver Crossword's Avatar

IMO he should've worn the Saiyaman outfit sans cape and helmet again like he did in the Budokai.
    ~Stargazer~, ~Distance~ original stories.
    3DS Friend Code: 2234-8294-8917

People ridiculed him about that outfit endlessly, so....

Which I don't understand since upon ditching the cape and helmet it looked fine.

he needs the rag and the shades

keep his identity masterfully hidden

Set Art by Daily Rowlet

Call me weird, but when it comes to the ham of Saiyaman, Hebert edges out over Nozawa.

Buu vs Lavenda was better than the first half of U6 tournament.
    "IF YOUíRE A MAN YOU DONíT CRY ABOUT IT. YOU TAKE LIFE THE UPS AND DOWNS. IF YOUíRE A REAL MAN YA NEVER GO DOWN YA JUST STAY UP"
    - RIC FLAIR

Maybe the rest of their litter were the Gods of Destruction whose universes were nuked by Zeno and that's why Beerus is so pissed off at Goku about messing around with him.
    Complicating things since 2009.

I really liked that battle, and it goes to show that you don't need Goku or Vegeta to be U7's ace - Buu is pretty tough to beat.

Get rekt, Kai. You keep talking shit.

NEW OTP.

Weird seeing Beerus that happy though.
    "IF YOUíRE A MAN YOU DONíT CRY ABOUT IT. YOU TAKE LIFE THE UPS AND DOWNS. IF YOUíRE A REAL MAN YA NEVER GO DOWN YA JUST STAY UP"
    - RIC FLAIR

I had been waiting for Buu to get some spotlight for the longest time, so this was great. Glad he won.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information