+ Reply to Thread
Page 200 of 200 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 198 199 200
Results 3,981 to 3,997 of 3997

Thread: Dragonball Discussion Kai: Last Time, on Dragonball Discussion Z

Default Re: Dragonball Discussion Kai: Last Time, on Dragonball Discussion Z

What's up with those coats?

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    The movie is going to be set in a winter-setting.

The woman, Cheely, is seemingly the first female Freeza soldier. I can't wait to see how she interacts with Freeza.
    Avatar: Igarashi Kyou (married name: Hasumi Kyou) from the web comic 性転換後、親友と (Seitenka-go. Shin'yuu to) by Eroe (Pixiv; Twitter) | Gender bender is love! Gender bender is life!

Ugh. Frieza again?

3DS Friend Code: 2535-3762-9083

hooray, more Freeza......../s

not that I wouldn't expect him to still be around after the tournament of power, but....

Frieza has to be there so he can lose to another Saiyan. He's getting cosmic karma retribution lol.

Goku's jacket is looking swanky and stylin'.
    The face of a Straw Hat.

I've accepted that Freeza has ascended from "and guest starting" to just "and starring" in the opening credits

Set Art by Daily Rowlet

^Exactly. What a good time to be alive.

Quote Originally Posted by .access timeco. View Post
    ^Exactly. What a good time to be alive.
    For you and me both, brother
    My TOP 25 most excellent​ characters! - Usopp, Luffy, Blackbeard, Robin, Crocodile, Nami, Zoro, Ivankov, Buggy, Mr. 2, Big Mom, Sanji, Franky, Magellan, Kizaru, Brook, Kureha, Barto, Kokoro, Whitebeard, Hiriluk, Aokiji, Jinbe, Belle-Mere, and Iceberg

Freeza's design is the first one that looks odd to me. The eyes/face are/is wierd.

Still much better than wierd stiffness and glossiness. (though tbf, I think Freeza has suffered the least in terms of new designs, I'm mostly bugged by the human characters' glossy skin.)

I dunno. Does it seem like Freiza has an hour glass figure?

I think Frieza looks mad cool
    My TOP 25 most excellent​ characters! - Usopp, Luffy, Blackbeard, Robin, Crocodile, Nami, Zoro, Ivankov, Buggy, Mr. 2, Big Mom, Sanji, Franky, Magellan, Kizaru, Brook, Kureha, Barto, Kokoro, Whitebeard, Hiriluk, Aokiji, Jinbe, Belle-Mere, and Iceberg

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar

Is that Frieza stuff for the new movie or something?
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

Quote Originally Posted by KaizokuJinbei View Post
    Is that Frieza stuff for the new movie or something?
    Yes. It is the character design by the new character design, Shintani Naohiro. He will be in the new movie and be accompanied by three new subordinates.
    Avatar: Igarashi Kyou (married name: Hasumi Kyou) from the web comic 性転換後、親友と (Seitenka-go. Shin'yuu to) by Eroe (Pixiv; Twitter) | Gender bender is love! Gender bender is life!

How cute, Freeza's new subordinates uses blasters. Are they even on the same level as Appule?

Spoiler:

What? Can't Saiyans want to look fabulous without someone questioning them?
    Life flows on. I'd just go with it if I were me.

How cute, Freeza's new subordinates uses blasters. Are they even on the same level as Appule?
    Reminder that sorbet killed Goku with a teeny tiny blaster in res F

Set Art by Daily Rowlet

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information