+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 139 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragonball Discussion Kai: Last Time, on Dragonball Discussion Z

Default Re: Dragonball Discussion Kai: Last Time, on Dragonball Discussion Z

i can't wait to see how badly Gohan gets his shit pushed in by this wolf man in suspenders

Set Art by Daily Rowlet

I have a feeling that Gohan's Fight will be

Gohan loses or Both Fighters knock each other out

If I remember correctly The eldest Wolf also uses poison, so

Goku will probably win barely but be badly poisoned

The Die Has Been Cast Count Mario's Avatar

I wouldn't be surprised if Gohan loses just so they can build-up to when he becomes stronger than ever in defeating someone. That's probably why they held out so long on even giving him a notable fighting role in an arc until now.

"The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke."

Throwing the fight to make it more interesting is also a possibility; Zeno might get bored with a clean sweep but losing the second match would make the third actually mean something.

Then again, Universe 9 might get nuked anyway after these exhibitions just to show that he's serious about all this.
    Complicating things since 2009.

I'm happy that they remembered that Buu is freaking powerful.

I'm surprise that Gohan seems to seek his father's approval.

Universe 9 seems to be crazy. I mean the god of the destruction seems like a nice guy while the kaioshin seems evil/crazy.

Don't mess with the Law if you don't have an Ace up your sleeve.

The Ugly never die loneassassin's Avatar
    A solid gold house with a rocket car in front

Quote Originally Posted by Devil G. View Post
    I had been waiting for Buu to get some spotlight for the longest time, so this was great. Glad he won.
    I''m hoping he faces a real piece of shit in the tournament so we can see him turn them into candy and eat them.

If you are gonna shoot, shoot. Don't talk
    RIP Eli Wallach

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0518-6166

Yeah, Goku is definitely getting a little too excited about getting a fight. Again, hope and wonder if something comes from that.

Buu vs. Basil was a lot of fun.

Also, Gohan not having his forehead lock is wierd.
    Last edited by Kizuchan; February 19th, 2017 at 01:50 AM.

While I like Hit... But this episode and first fight was far better than everything at U6 tournament.

Buu was fantastic as well loved his final attack

While I'm kind of dissapointed that they didn't go with the weird ways that Buu reconstitued himself during his run as a villian (the cloud and the miniBuus) this was very good.

The thing that bothers me is what are all these people figthing for? We know Goku's (extensively - because fighting) Gohan (to save the universe) and Buu (because satan asked me to). But the other guys are fighting to overpower and kill people?

The gods probably didn't tell anybody about the erasure, goku found out by being there after all.

Making ALL reasons to survive makes this a very monotone tournament if it goes on
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    Pokemon X

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    While I'm kind of dissapointed that they didn't go with the weird ways that Buu reconstitued himself during his run as a villian (the cloud and the miniBuus) this was very good.

The thing that bothers me is what are all these people figthing for? We know Goku's (extensively - because fighting) Gohan (to save the universe) and Buu (because satan asked me to). But the other guys are fighting to overpower and kill people?

The gods probably didn't tell anybody about the erasure, goku found out by being there after all.

Making ALL reasons to survive makes this a very monotone tournament if it goes on
    I'm sure we'll see some varying reasons, but I'm sure a common one will be the simple threat of death from the God of Destruction of their universe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    A magical strange Twilight Zone episode where no other education is offered, and the only option is Bill Nye the Science Guy videos

I liked how Universe 9's God of Destruction showed sympathy while the Supreme Kai is, well, a piece of shit :D

Good fight, hoping Gohan won't disappoint us.

None of the gods know about the real stakes of the tournament at the moment with exception universe 7.
    The Grand Priest is keeping the erasure thing a secret for now, he only told to Goku and the others because Goku is friend with the Omni-king.
    Last edited by Smiley; February 19th, 2017 at 04:36 AM.

I want to believe too big guy
    3ds code friend:0404-6254-1866
    new "new"3ds code friend:0791-4253-7110 (monster hunter)

And Toppo is stated to be a super hero full of justice and as candidate for next GoD

Toppo hype is immense... But this let me asks... What about the buffed alien guy... They are in the same team and we see him fighting Goku... So is he maybe even stronger?

Rou wanted $$$$$$$, thats all we know.

I noticed the writers are taking ideas from One Piece.

Basil using Sanji fighting mode, and for some reason the Pride Troupe kinda reminds me of the Chinjao pirates.

Chinjao was said to be a big shot in his prime, Toppo was said to be a Hakaishin candidate.

Alien would be Sai in this case, meaning he will surpass Toppo.
    "IF YOUíRE A MAN YOU DONíT CRY ABOUT IT. YOU TAKE LIFE THE UPS AND DOWNS. IF YOUíRE A REAL MAN YA NEVER GO DOWN YA JUST STAY UP"
    - RIC FLAIR

That first fight really felt like something out of DBZ! If they can keep the pace up, Toei could really make DBS worth watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Thatanas View Post
    I liked how Universe 9's God of Destruction showed sympathy while the Supreme Kai is, well, a piece of shit :D

Good fight, hoping Gohan won't disappoint us.
    He hoped in vain.
    http://w11.zetaboards.com/OnePieceNewWorld/index/

Quote Originally Posted by The Laughing Man View Post
    Let's just be honest here: The Watchmen movie was a complete and utter, extremely boring, blue man penis filled abomination.
    And I don't even feel this way, it's just a hilarious quote.

Only con about this amazing episode was the lack of 17

Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post
    I really liked that battle, and it goes to show that you don't need Goku or Vegeta to be U7's ace - Buu is pretty tough to beat.
    Only when he's being protected by the power ot plot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Man I love those gods and angels. Time to check their wiki entries.

I hope Gohan dies. So his father will maybe learn how reckless his behavior is.
    "Often I think about my many comrades fallen by my side. I heard their curses against the war and its authors, the revolt against their murder. And I, as a survivor, believe that I am inspired by their will to struggle, for the idea of peace and human fraternity."
    Corp. Barthas, France, Feb. 1919

Im not ruling out Gohan dying, they could revive him with the dragon balls quickly like they did it with Piccolo in FnF.

Given that this fight is under Zenos Rules, I see Rou helping Lavenda defeating Gohan.
    "IF YOUíRE A MAN YOU DONíT CRY ABOUT IT. YOU TAKE LIFE THE UPS AND DOWNS. IF YOUíRE A REAL MAN YA NEVER GO DOWN YA JUST STAY UP"
    - RIC FLAIR

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information