+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 107 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragonball Discussion Kai: Last Time, on Dragonball Discussion Z

Default Re: Dragonball Discussion Kai: Last Time, on Dragonball Discussion Z

Probably not. Remember Freeza's resurrection is meant to be only for 24 hours. Whether it stays like that or not we will have to see but it's not like Goku is planning on bringing him back for good. I am interested in seeing what his motivation for joining is though. Who cares if the universe is destroyed, he's already dead. I guess it would be the Dragon Balls although that is an issue in itself. They get 1 wish right? How can you even split that between 10 people?

Quote Originally Posted by black-leg jex View Post
    Probably not. Remember Freeza's resurrection is meant to be only for 24 hours. Whether it stays like that or not we will have to see but it's not like Goku is planning on bringing him back for good. I am interested in seeing what his motivation for joining is though. Who cares if the universe is destroyed, he's already dead. I guess it would be the Dragon Balls although that is an issue in itself. They get 1 wish right? How can you even split that between 10 people?
    Doesn't only the best fighter get the wish?

I expect Boss Angel to hijack the wish anyway.
    Complicating things since 2009.

Nice DBAF reference.

"IF YOUíRE A MAN YOU DONíT CRY ABOUT IT. YOU TAKE LIFE THE UPS AND DOWNS. IF YOUíRE A REAL MAN YA NEVER GO DOWN YA JUST STAY UP"
    - RIC FLAIR

The magical girl is the most amazing thing. Add to that Vegeta's gonna be fighting her.

I liked seeing the other universes. The U9 god of destruction does not screw around and I liked the scene with Hit and Frost, liked the training scene with Whis and Goku and that the Whis, unlocking potential and room of spirit and time plot points were adressed. Next week looks a lot more interesting, though. Female Super Saiyans! Also the mecha stuff in another universe is looking cool.
    Last edited by Kizuchan; May 21st, 2017 at 02:03 AM. Reason: Honestly, can't really decide whether the magical girl thing is really dumb or really great

Daishinkan is giving the female fighters quite a big hype

"IF YOUíRE A MAN YOU DONíT CRY ABOUT IT. YOU TAKE LIFE THE UPS AND DOWNS. IF YOUíRE A REAL MAN YA NEVER GO DOWN YA JUST STAY UP"
    - RIC FLAIR

It's all to hype up Caulifla and her Female friend, who will turn out to be the actual Ultimate Saiyan.

And Riberian the teletubbie, if she is really Jiren counterpart, then Vegeta is 100% doomed.
    - RIC FLAIR

But is Vegeta actually participating at all?

Spoiler:
    Considering how blatantly he just ignored the pecking order.
    Forum user Bartholemew Bear passed away in a very moving and touching way. I, ARTEMlS, therefore carry on the Will of DArth for good unto its final fulfilment.

http://readms.net/r/dragon_ball_super/024/4279/1

Spoiler:
    Spirit-sword Trunks or Healer Trunks,which one do you prefer?

Trunks getting the kill was cooler, even if it was bullshit

Set Art by Daily Rowlet

For the anime, once again I was most interested in the other universes. Sailor Universe 2 was a highlight, as was Gowasu filming a dance video for Godtube. The majority of short character moments were really good in this episode (although the Roshi scene was...yeah).

I'm still not sure how to feel about the Buu development.

As for Popo...
    Spoiler:
    Apart from the blatant DBZA reference, did anyone else notice the transition before the Hit/Frost scene where the eyes of the two Zenos merge into Popo eyes? Coincidence? I think not.

For the manga,
    Spoiler:
    I have no doubt we'll still get Spirt-Sword trunks. Maybe next chapter? Hooray for multi-classing!
    Last edited by Batoma; May 21st, 2017 at 09:32 AM.

The chapter of weird transitions, from the orb to the round building, from whis' staff to goku's pole, from the kings eyes to the stop sign..

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

The developments of the preview paint Goku in a very unfavorable light, if Krillin is already wanting to leave, before the spoiler's plottwist.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    Pokemon X

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    The chapter of weird transitions, from the orb to the round building, from whis' staff to goku's pole, from the kings eyes to the stop sign..

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

The developments of the preview paint Goku in a very unfavorable light, if Krillin is already wanting to leave, before the spoiler's plottwist.
    Why would Krillin and 18 leaving make Goku look bad?

The reasons why they are leaving, is goku being an asshole in a more personal level? did they find out about the whole unverse destruction thing throught 17? did they find out that there is no money price? did they feel like he's mistreating Yamcha?
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    Pokemon X

It's odd to me that Super is being produced as an Anime original project and the manga is ostensibly just a sub-product of that same project but... it is turning out to be the superior product by fixing a lot of the wonky plotholes and bullshit.

Spoiler:
    I don't know where they're going with it from here, but giving Zamasu's fusion a time limit as well seems like it's got something to do with it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1795-2519-1884 ē Click Here to check out my Twitch Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Rin View Post
    It's odd to me that Super is being produced as an Anime original project and the manga is ostensibly just a sub-product of that same project but... it is turning out to be the superior product by fixing a lot of the wonky plotholes and bullshit.

Spoiler:
    I don't know where they're going with it from here, but giving Zamasu's fusion a time limit as well seems like it's got something to do with it.
    Counterpoint: baseball

Set Art by Daily Rowlet

Quote Originally Posted by Ruin View Post
    Counterpoint: baseball
    I'd say we're about even then

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    The reasons why they are leaving, is goku being an asshole in a more personal level? did they find out about the whole unverse destruction thing throught 17? did they find out that there is no money price? did they feel like he's mistreating Yamcha?
    I feel like they wouldn't actually leave the tournament if they knew the universe could end.

On a side note. I hate Roshi more and more. He's like Mineta except he can fight better.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartholos View Post
    http://readms.net/r/dragon_ball_super/024/4279/1

Spoiler:
    Spirit-sword Trunks or Healer Trunks,which one do you prefer?
    Spoiler:
    Original Stories:
    Hybrid
    Four Swords

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information