+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1067

Thread: Dragonball Discussion Kai: Last Time, on Dragonball Discussion Z

Default Re: Dragonball Discussion Kai: Last Time, on Dragonball Discussion Z

However, this destruction energy is supposed to be some mystical godly power, right? Instead of just having incredibly high raw power? So does that mean Golden Frieza also has God Ki?
    Forum user Bartholemew Bear passed away in a very moving and touching way. I, ARTEMlS, therefore carry on the Will of DArth for good unto its final fulfilment.

Solid episode, glad they changed the ending, hope they do the same for the opening.
    3DS Friendcode: 1177-6707-2664

Quote Originally Posted by KzTxL7 View Post
    I wasn't distracted by Lucy being half naked.

You won this week Fairy Tail.

That Hakai ball was just some of Sidras energy, it wasnt a 100% hakai ball.

I wonder what Freeza is scheming, a rebellion toward the Gods? I could see manipulating the likes of Sidra and Quitela.

Unbelievable how the animation improved in 2 years.
    HE WHO IS NOT COURAGEOUS ENOUGH TO TAKE RISKS WILL ACCOMPLISH NOTHING IN LIFE.
    -MUHAMMAD ALI(1942-2016)

^Not really comparable imo. The first pic is from moving animation, the second is a still.
    "Often I think about my many comrades fallen by my side. I heard their curses against the war and its authors, the revolt against their murder. And I, as a survivor, believe that I am inspired by their will to struggle, for the idea of peace and human fraternity."
    Corp. Barthas, France, Feb. 1919

Btw Chapter 25 is out.

http://readms.net/r/dragon_ball_super/025/4358/1

Different from the anime.
    -MUHAMMAD ALI(1942-2016)

Yup, Toyotaro must have had the same misgivings about the ending of the Anime version of this that a lot of the fans did. This is completely different and I'm willing to bet ultimately more satisfying when he's done.

Also, that scanlation had Vegeta say "Mother Fucker"....... I hate when people take Shonen manga and go overt on the swearing in the translation.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1795-2519-1884

Man I have no idea how they are getting through this. I guess Zen-O again (did Goku get the button in the manga). But hold on let's bring up the elephant in the room here. Goku can use Destruction???? Like, what? How? How does that work? I assumed it was a power only given to the god of destruction by Zen-O or the Gradn Priest yet Goku can just do it. That's OP.

So instead of one asspull with Rage Boost and Genkiken with the maligned universe destruction
    We get multiple asspulls (Zamasu's timer, Trunks healing, Goku using Destruction, Vegeta having enough energy for Final Flash, Zamasu's timer not meaning anything, Zamasu suddenly being a starfish made out of jello)

yeah tbh I'm leaning the anime at this point all Toyotaro had to do really was give us a better lead up into Zamasu's defeat and fix the ending and the arc woulda been gold, even if Manga Black is a straight downgrade from Anime Black

Set Art by Daily Rowlet

What is Goku talking about? Freeza was killing dudes sent to kill them not just some people hanging out just watching.

~My Harem, S-Rank~

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar

What the flying f**k is even going on in this chapter
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

It's me or the manga is better than the anime? I liked the idea of Goku using Beerus techniques. Maybe Goku is going to become the new God of Destruction for a moment...

Goku: You did it Trunks! You protected the Earth!

Dialogue reminded me of..

-MUHAMMAD ALI(1942-2016)

Where.. did half of that stuff in that chapter even come from.

At least Trunks' Spirit Sword fits with his character.

Last chapter we had the mastered Super Saiyan Blue thing, which was kinda okay. But now... Goku using the Hakai technique is worse because I don't think he really even saw it used in the manga. How does the Zamasu clone thing even work? I was praising the plotting with the manga, but what even was this chapter.

Yes, they can explain it in later chapters, but everything here seemed really random.

As cringe as it looks, I would prefer the Spirit Sword over any other sort of conclusion.
    Spoiler:
    Original Stories:
    Hybrid
    Four Swords

Oh my god, this week's episode! It was 24 minutes of ridiculous over-the-top shameless fanservice.
    And I loved every minute of it!

I can't even remember when was the last time I got this excited watching an anime episode.

FC 0147-0584-2654

The only and real fanservice would be to finally start the tournament ffs.

As expected, excellent evil display from Freeza though. Wonder what will happen if both Freezas meet. Squees and orgasms of how evil they both are?
    "Often I think about my many comrades fallen by my side. I heard their curses against the war and its authors, the revolt against their murder. And I, as a survivor, believe that I am inspired by their will to struggle, for the idea of peace and human fraternity."

Quote Originally Posted by Wintermute View Post
    The only and real fanservice would be to finally start the tournament ffs.
    Which will feature moments involving fandisservice when people lose their shit over their favorite characters jobbing or simply not winning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Just make Goku and Vegeta do the fusion dance, animate it well and you've got your fanboy squeeing right there.

Oh, just now realized that my post can be read with the fans in mind. Actually I meant both Freezas and their reaction to one another Fans can like what they want.

Fusion huh? If it's forbidden, surely some strange alien fighters will use dope techniques and the rules will be stretched. Voila, Fusion allowed.

With one on one matches it's understandable to not be allowed and the Potara are items, so no Potara, but the Fusion Dance is definitely a technique.

They just need to get it done propely, which might be a challange considering there are 80 fighters there.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information