+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54
Results 1,061 to 1,067 of 1067

Thread: Dragonball Discussion Kai: Last Time, on Dragonball Discussion Z

Default Re: Dragonball Discussion Kai: Last Time, on Dragonball Discussion Z

The Dub is making the FnF better than the anime.

Gotenks is actually likeable

They even gave Gohan additional dialogue to make Piccolos death better than in japanese.
    HE WHO IS NOT COURAGEOUS ENOUGH TO TAKE RISKS WILL ACCOMPLISH NOTHING IN LIFE.
    -MUHAMMAD ALI(1942-2016)

The "no weapon" rule has always been a staple in dragon ball, but I really don't like it. What if goku was more dependent on the staff? Or if yamcha didn't had to lose his sword? Most weapons were not only prohibited but abandoned because of how useless they are most of the time, but with how loosely defined ki is, and how anyone can make a ki blade, or randomly conjure objects, or is a robot who is made of modular parts, the rule is weird.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    Pokemon X

I would love to see the Gamma Burst Flash in the anime, with the current animation it could be as memorable as the Final Flash used vs Cell.

He better use it vs Brianne or Jiren.
    -MUHAMMAD ALI(1942-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by LordPerucho View Post
    The Dub is making the FnF better than the anime.
    Uh isn't the dub anime.too?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Oh I meant the dub is doing a better job than the japanese one with FnF, Ayres is perfect as Freeza.

Anyways, with Freeza wanting to manipulate even the Gods in the Top, Who do you think will join this rebellion group Freeza is about to create besides Frost?
    -MUHAMMAD ALI(1942-2016)

Pics from 96
    Spoiler:

Titles for upcoming episodes

Spoiler:

Have fun and see ya

Oh look! More baby seals! Vermouth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kishido View Post
    Spoiler:
    There is a Mr Satan alien with the Pride Troopers. I love them! I want a Spin off with them as protagonists!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information