+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88
Results 1,741 to 1,743 of 1743

Thread: Dragonball Discussion Kai: Last Time, on Dragonball Discussion Z

Default Re: Dragonball Discussion Kai: Last Time, on Dragonball Discussion Z

This was actually my favorite manga chapter so far. They seem to entirely push the blame on Beerus and the gods, not even addressing Goku's behaviour in any form like the anime did, which is taking away one of the most interesting parts of the arc, but for once it's not just a plot summary and offers actual characterization to the gods, even if they are just very minor characters.

Saw one of the filler-ish episodes of DBS right now and I must say I really prefer these light-hearted episodes over the actual bigger story arcs.

It was the one right after the battle of gods part where Mr. Satan had to fight the alien warrior who came to fight the one who fought Beerus. Aside from Chichi being Chichi I really have nothing to complain here. Seriously, I just wished overall DBS were more like this in general instead of trying (and miserably failing) to have a too serious tone.

Though, one question: How many inhabited planets are there supposed to be in our universe 7 again?!
    Forum user Bartholemew Bear passed away in a very moving and touching way. I, ARTEMlS, therefore carry on the Will of DArth for good unto its final fulfilment.

Quote Originally Posted by ARTEMlS View Post
    Saw one of the filler-ish episodes of DBS right now and I must say I really prefer these light-hearted episodes over the actual bigger story arcs.

It was the one right after the battle of gods part where Mr. Satan had to fight the alien warrior who came to fight the one who fought Beerus. Aside from Chichi being Chichi I really have nothing to complain here. Seriously, I just wished overall DBS were more like this in general instead of trying (and miserably failing) to have a too serious tone.

Though, one question: How many inhabited planets are there supposed to be in our universe 7 again?!
    28, iirc
    but due to frieza's antics, there's more sentient races active and such

Set Art by Daily Rowlet

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information