+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 859: The Yonkou Assassination Plan

Default Re: Chapter 859: The Yonkou Assassination Plan

Wow i just read the last one and suddenly I see there's another chapter! Damn I must have been busy recently. That haven't happened in years to me haha. Off to read. Sorry for off top :D

Funny tidbit; In chap 858, the gang is seated at a luxurious and neatly decked-out table during the meeting, which Luffy trashes while attempting to hit Bege.
    http://img.mangastream.com/cdn/manga/51/4083/14-15.png

In 859 They cleaned up and switched to much more plain looking and less breakable tableware.
    http://img.mangastream.com/cdn/manga...00/002-003.png

Seems the Firetank pirates grew accustomed to Luffy's antics pretty quickly.

There is absolutely zero chance that this will go as planned. And you know what. The planned being so upfront and telling us the readers about it so clear...there is going to be betrayal, there is going to be chaos caused by Luffy and there is going to be a huge twist and poo regarding the escape through mirrors and on the ships. They are gangsters, they are most probably going to screw them over and on top of that... I think there is zero chance of Big Mom dying...
    人事を尽くして天命を待つ
    Link to my AMVs

Enjoyed this chapter.

Don't know why Bege didn't suggest this but it seems pretty obvious that the best plan will be for luffy and the rest to jump out of Bege right? That's what he's probably asking. He knows his power I think.

Hum... Mother Caramel disappears roughly two years ago. Bonney become a worst generation two years ago.
    Coincidence: probably. Near baseless theory: absolutely.

Mother Caramel?

Spoiler:

I'm guessing that no matter how smoothly the plans goes (it won't) Bege will still manage to hit Mama with one of those weapons. However they underestimated her and she survives. Injured, but incredibly, incredibly mad.

Whatever Luffy's entrance is, it's going to ruin the plan.

Discovered Stowaway Big Black Hole's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bellamy_ View Post
    Do you guys think there will be any famous guests at the wedding?
    I've posted this theory last week or so that maybe Crocodile is one of the "guests of the underworld" at the tea party. This is not based on any deep reading of the story, but more on the fact that he has a Mafia-theme which would obviously fit in with what we see now. That and the fact that we were told that he is in the New World and we just have to see him at one point in the New World. Since Wano will already be overloaded with important characters, it might be an opportunity for Oda to put him back in the story at this point.

Obviously this isn't that well argued and stands on very flimsy ground. It could feel like a repeat of Impel Down and *there are* other locations/possibilities to get Crocodile back into the story. The Revolutionaries come to mind.

But I don't want to dismiss this theory just like that.

As everyone said, the plan won't work...the fact that Oda spent almost an entire chapter to explain it tells us that! So, quite a waste of time. However I'm curious to see Luffy's entrance now! Pudding the killing bride, Kill Bill style

Quote Originally Posted by RickM. View Post
    Whatever Luffy's entrance is, it's going to ruin the plan.
    This.

I can't wait for this.
    Working process.

The Die Has Been Cast Count Mario's Avatar

Wait a minute. We got this chapter early because of a holiday, correct? Does this mean that we won't get any new Shonen Jump chapters next week?

"The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke."

Nami looks rather nervous about Mother Caramel, could there be a connection?

Discovered Stowaway K. Kira XXIII's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Laughing Man View Post
    Pretty sure Pudding is Mother Caramel. She hasn't even gotten a proper Oda introduction yet, and her memory powers can help people forget (even her "family") who she truly is.

Pudding owns a cafe called Caramel too, if I remember correctly. lol
    Actually, I keep seeing this thrown around, but the owner of the cafe IS Nitro the Jelly.

Hidden:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamiel View Post

Try out my first game! All feedback is welcome, enjoy and thanks. Heroine: Kiku

Quote Originally Posted by Count Mario View Post
    Wait a minute. We got this chapter early because of a holiday, correct? Does this mean that we won't get any new Shonen Jump chapters next week?
    Curious about this as well

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatCaptainUsopp View Post
    Curious about this as well
    Yes, we will be getting a chapter next week, this isn't a double issue I think. Can someone confirm though?

The very fact that we heard the plan means it will fail. I wonder how though? Maybe one of the underworld bosses? Although my money is on the photo itself. Mother Caramel being someone who 'ran away' means she's most likely alive and a character we will either meet or have already met. I'm thinking the latter and that revelation will be the halt to the plans perhaps.

Quote Originally Posted by Lao G View Post
    Yes, we will be getting a chapter next week, this isn't a double issue I think. Can someone confirm though?
    Check the Shueisha Thread.
    Spoiler:
    Original Stories:
    Hybrid
    Four Swords

Wano? Wa-yes! Kaido King of the Beasts's Avatar
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head

hype for wedding = full blast, great chapter!

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Tamiel View Post
    Actually, I keep seeing this thrown around, but the owner of the cafe IS Nitro the Jelly.

I seriously doubt that - it's probably just Pudding's title to refer to her, then Nitro's name.

Spoiler:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information