+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Robot×Laserbeam

Default Re: Robot×Laserbeam

Quote Originally Posted by satudua View Post
    I love it, I really do. It's time the author introduces Robo's weakness(es) though, which will probably happen in the 3-holes match.

Maybe Robo can't putt. That's all I got. I can't think of anything else he could have as a weakness lol.

Lack of golf sense seems like a handicap, amd whatever they are gonna reveal next chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by Thatanas View Post
    Lack of golf sense seems like a handicap, amd whatever they are gonna reveal next chapter.
    I particularly called it. Unable to putt. But also not understanding environmental affects.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    I particularly called it. Unable to putt. But also not understanding environmental affects.
    That is true, but all those side effects he may encounter once and then he will be able to cope with it the next time.
    Putting being his one weakness should hopefully be a permanent thing, but remembering how easily he shot each ball into a basket while with his father, it seems unlikely.
    also why should putting be so hard for him, there he can most easily predict a good shot, once he learned about lawn patterns etc.
    The epic battle of BusterCall vs. Don is decided !!!
    And the results are 3:2 for Don..

Judging from the cover in 3...2...1

The orange haired kid is probably a Soma type, "aw shucking" his way through the series, but has an unorthodox and non traditional way of golfing that sets him apart from the others.

The black haired kid is a more traditional and mathematical type, who thinks golf needs no emotions and only raw hard science and math will lead him to victory.

Score me please.
    3DS Friendcode: 1177-6707-2664

Quote Originally Posted by KzTxL7 View Post
    I wasn't distracted by Lucy being half naked.

You won this week Fairy Tail.

Quote Originally Posted by Halfmetal-lich View Post

The orange haired kid is probably a Soma type, "aw shucking" his way through the series, but has an unorthodox and non traditional way of golfing that sets him apart from the others.

The black haired kid is a more traditional and mathematical type, who thinks golf needs no emotions and only raw hard science and math will lead him to victory.

Score me please.
    0 / 10 16 chars and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Halfmetal-lich View Post

Score me please.
    Lol yeah what Thanatas said. Maybe just give it a quick read. It's only got 4 or 5 chapters.

http://readms.net/r/robotxlaserbeam/06/4199/1

A fire is starting in Robo's heart (or, more likely, brain).

Another great chapter. I loved that "Yeah" panel of Robo.
    By far my favorite manga of this round. I'm so glad that Viz picked it.

The legend begins.
    The epic battle of BusterCall vs. Don is decided !!!
    And the results are 3:2 for Don..

Good stuff. Glad he's not perfect. And can't learn too rapidly. Especially since courses are all different it might be even harder for him to fully adapt in round.

Latext chap was really good, I like Roboto's reasoning for continuing golf, it is different from the usual sport reasons. Can't wait for next chapter to see the regulars drop their jaws at his Laserbeam strikes just drop their jaws again at how awful he is on the green. xD

Kuroda's animal comparisons are awesome lol.

I just called somebody a wombat before reading this chapter.

The extra bit made me wonder what manga the author did before this since he was lamenting about his dead eyed main characters lol.

I'm really enoying this series.
    I'm really curious about Robo's mom. I'm like 90% sure somebody from his maternal side must be a golfer because of the whole Scotland connection with golf.

Loved the chapter but like Karasuma I still wonder why Robo went to the roof. Hopefully, it will be adressed next chapter.
    Nice to see some new characters who seem interesting (that Gen quirk is hilarious IMO).
    Judging by their best scores, who Robo will replace down the line seems obvious. But maybe Fujimaki will surprise us.
    And that extra was great. Just like the bloopers in KnB, I love that self-awareness side of the author.
    I'm glad that this manga appear to be popular in Japan and I hope it continues. I can't wait to see the first official match and its rules with 4 players on each team.

With 4 players I could either see Team victory aka all hits counts and whichever team and less wins or elimination mode as in the player with the highest hit count gets eliminated till only one team stands. Or something like that.

I don't know why I didn't realize or remember that this was the author of Korokuro no Basket.

Makes so much sense.

I hope this series sticks around long enough for an over the top anime lol.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information