View Poll Results: When would it be good for you?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • In 2 weeks

4 44.44%
  • After Survivor All Stars

5 55.56%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Shuhan's playhouse theater presents: Chester's Revenge

The Mad Moiselle BellisarioFaith's Avatar

Default Re: Shuhan's playhouse theater presents: Chester's Revenge

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwok View Post
    Can someone fill me in on the last installment of Shuhan's Play?
    That one was a little Mafia-heavy (7 Town, 3 Mafia), but the quirk in that game was that almost everybody--Townies and Mafia--were vanilla. (I think there was only one exception: that we had an Insane Cop. Which made things pretty messy, haha.) However, each day, players were offered a selection of items, each of which would give them a one-off power (sometimes used during the Night, sometimes during the Day). Some items included a shield that protected from a kill, a tracking device that let you find out who someone visited during the Night, and a cannon you could use at any time to kill somebody.

That was actually the first Mafia game I ever played here, and it was pretty fun even if the numbers were kind of skewed in the Mafia's favor. The item game was a really creative way of doing the powers.

Also, for others who played that one, if there's anything of major importance I forgot, feel free to add on. It's been almost two years since that game, so I may have forgotten some stuff, haha.

Hot damn, the madness has begun, not much of a statistics guy, but id like to think 2 maf sounds about right.
    Seeing first day (fun) lynch votes makes me shake my head every time.
    Man, it is great to be back home..

Schrödinger's Giraffe Wooden_Giraffe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobu Mahara View Post
    Hot damn, the madness has begun, not much of a statistics guy, but id like to think 2 maf sounds about right.
    Did I miss a Lynch vote or are you talking about the one I posted before the game started?

Im exactly talking about that first joke vote as soon as game started. So no you didnt miss one.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobu Mahara View Post
    What do you think about Jabber's/Faith's hypothesis about a possible third element?

Okay well unless there's a secret 8th player, we're all here so no need to discuss lurkers. I also wanted to reply to this:

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCowboy View Post
    Regarding that, 1 vs 7 could only be possible depending on the way the mod sets it up. However, the randomness of the item distribution makes me believe that it would be hard to balance. Depending on what the mafia guy picked, it could be pretty much impossible to stand up against a 7 men town.
    I'm also assuming 2 mafia for now.
    I think Jabberwok has the right idea in that the items were probably tied to roles. So it's not like we were randomly assigned roles and THEN randomly assigned items, but rather both at once. That's the only way you could make this remotely fair. Not that our maleficent overclown is known for being fair

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCowboy View Post
    What do you think about Jabber's/Faith's hypothesis about a possible third element?
    wut? Read over what they both said and i feel like i might misinterpret what element youre talking about. Simply meaning the items given out?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information