+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 862: The Intelligent Ones

Last edited by Kishido; April 13th, 2017 at 02:00 AM.

Oh look! More baby seals! Vermouth's Avatar

Default Re: Chapter 862: The Intelligent Ones

Thanks Kishido!

Good chapter!

Thanks as always Kishido. Off to read

Awesome chapter...

Pudding
    Pudding still is strange and creepy... But Let us see how it plays out... As I said in the spoiler thread... I think the third eye ability is already unlocked but cuz of her past she never said it to Big Mom for reasons.
    And with her partial redemption we might learn what it is really for... even in long terms... if you know what I mean.

Sanji/Katakuri

As much as I would love to see Sanji beat the shit out of his family... I think this fight may be settled... And the Vinsmokes have to realize sooner or later that the failure is actually the one who saved their asses.
    And I really want to know what people will think of Sanji if he is able to beat Katakuri... An over 1 billion yonkou core member...But well I will let it be... for now

Others
    Jinbe waking up Luffy was lol worthy
    Really want to see what the Vinsmokes will do now... Will they realize the betrayal or will they blame Sanji at first
    The ending scene was awesome... Luffy is just too hilarious.

Please don't let Pudding turn good because of this...

BTW so the Vinsmokes needs weapons to fight well?

Never change Luffy. Never change! And I like the surprise with Pudding. Maybe there's hope after all.

http://readms.net/r/one_piece/862/4176/1

Mangastream is out as well... Added to 1st post

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

What if Katakuri will simply blame the priest and say they were up for a betrayal and the Vinsmokes will be against the SHs as well

So Karakuri really can see the entire future, huh? Such hideous mistake from Oda, Kenbunshoku can work only on life beings.
    Still, it was fun but bad, like reading a Bleach chapter.

PD: Fuck Yeah!! I fulfilled one of my dreams!! to be the last post on the spoiler thread

Nothing exists; even if something exists, nothing can be known about it
    Even if something can be known about it, knowledge about it can't be communicated to others
    Even if it can be communicated, it cannot be understood.

Oh that was a fantastic chapter. Lots going on and really interesting developments. Not even sure where it's gonna go now. Both Big Mom and Pudding are huge wild cards right now, as are the Vinsmokes and Straw Hats. Next chapter is gonna be chaos.

Also it seems Katakuri saw that Sanji dodged, but didn't realize til after the fact that it was his own shot that he dodged?
    Last.fm | Tumblr | MAL | Steam
    \(゜∀゜ ) TSUKAME PURAIDO !
     \( `ー)TSUKAME SUCCESS !

Quote Originally Posted by Kishido View Post
    Well they do need weapons to be at their best I would say.

Thats what they need in such situation - to be at their best. Beside that Vinsmokes were hinted to be using their technology to help in fights.
    I wonder what those gloves they all have can do and I think that Ichiji has some sort of power that gives him ability to fly- he was shown as only one that was not wearing those funky shoes that made rest of siblings fly.

We have to acknowledge that all of them will fight their way out of island so its likely that Vinsmokes will get their weapons on the way back to their "castle".

I'm guessing they are talking about their battle armor. The ones with the hover boots. They probably aren't used to fighting without them.

Quote Originally Posted by Shobu Yoruichi View Post
    So Karakuri really can see the entire future, huh? Such hideous mistake from Oda, Kenbunshoku can work only on life beings.
    Still, it was fun but bad, like reading a Bleach chapter.

PD: Fuck Yeah!! I fulfilled one of my dreams!! to be the last post on the spoiler thread
    He saw a life being on the floor crying and then saw another life being dodging an attack. He did not understand why the first life being was on the floor. That concept is not flawed at all. He did not see the entire future. All he saw was snippets.
    THAT *PIRATE ALLIANCE*!! THE HEAVENLY YAKSHA HAS DEFEATED DOFLAMINGO ~~~~!!

As much as I would love to see Sanji beat the shit out of his family... I think this fight may be settled... And the Vinsmokes have to realize sooner or later that the failure is actually the one who saved their asses.
    And I really want to know what people will think of Sanji if he is able to beat Katakuri... An over 1 billion yonkou core member...But well I will let it be... for now
    There is no chance in hell Sanji is gonna beat Katakuri. Not even a possiblity.

That being said, great chapter. Sanji dodging his attack like that, very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by LightningAce View Post

Credit to @giantbiceps for the amazing gif!

We will see...

Agreeing with the dodging part

Mangastream still use "dogtooth" smh

Quote Originally Posted by Sereques View Post
    He saw a life being on the floor crying and then saw another life being dodging an attack. He did not understand why the first life being was on the floor. That concept is not flawed at all. He did not see the entire future. All he saw was snippets.
    I'm not referring to that, he says that he can't move recklessly cause an unstoppable situation is about to happen, which is the wedding cake being destroyed. He's smart enough to protect her mother and can't do much than that... maybe the title goes for him. Still, he got what would happen to the cake.

The only grasp of Kenbunshoku aside of life beings is the Voice of all things. But Karakuri apparently catches the attempt within spacetime, nothing of the sort presented before, that's what i meant.

Nothing exists; even if something exists, nothing can be known about it
    Even if something can be known about it, knowledge about it can't be communicated to others
    Even if it can be communicated, it cannot be understood.

We will see...

Agreeing with the dodging part

I would love Sanji to kick Katakuri's ass but it wont happen, How can he lose to Vergo but win against Katakuri? Unless he gets a huge power up.

Imo is pretty clear that Sanji will get a huge power-up from this arc, which will be the awakening of his super-human powers (like the rest of his brothers)/

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information