+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 863: The Consumate Gentleman

Default Re: One Piece 863: The Consumate Gentleman

So Brook took a copy of the poneglyph and now caused their short term mission to be successful too? All this without using his out of body soul power which has crap loads of potential. Brook is officially the "Better call Soul!" character of the OP universe
    “When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression."

Maybe it's just Luffy's pretending to be Brook pretending to be Luffy

Nyon appears twice.

Man every passing chapter I like Jinbe more, he's probably becoming my favorite SH at this point.

Chopper reacton to his speech was the same as mine, besides the crying .

Pokemon X/Y ingame name: Pedro
    3DS FC : 1547 5213 7769 - NNID : SunGodKizaru

Jack also appear twice one as animal form and other as human
    ~ The Will Of D. ~

Couple weeks back, err'body was all 'where's Brook?' when the other SH were napping. Guess he was busy sorting out his Luffy mask. That guy's gonna' run up the popularity ranks this year with the work he's put in during Whole Cake. Katakuri, once again, seems to be more on the ball than his Mama, which doesn't look good once coupled with her new weakness (the whole: 'if you got no fear in yo heart, I can't getcha'-thing). But Jinbei, man! Ever the gentleman, even after somebody's triedta' suck your soul out.

haha...hilarious chapter...luffy with COA caught by logia? or hes off guard?
    mochi-mochi seems like a sauce than rice lol

jinbe cover up the play by taking advantage of official leaving the BM...nice play jinbe

cant wait on germa 66 respond

great chapter

Epic chapter.

So Big Mom took offense when it appeared as though her underling was trying to protect her? Lol I love how quick Katakuri is in explaining his actions to her, it's actually cute seeing a grown ass man answer promptly and with respect to his Mother. Bege, as evil as he is made out to be, has one of the most comical panels this chapter with that face, take notes Capone Luffs is the real Don here and when you shared a plan with him just know that he's going to loosely follow it and the rest of the plan will be his plan. I still think we're going to see a new technique from Luffy, maybe a red version of some classic moves, and no I'm not crying out for upgrades that don't make sense but he's going to have to pull out something now that he's locking horns with a Yonkou, what we've seen so far is only just about good enough to deal with Doffy and the likes of Cracker. Those lines that were emanating from BM after the cake was destroyed, she almost let out her conquerors shriek but it wasn't enough, but that move by soul king at the end will do the trick. I expect Luffy to surprise her and her crew with a showing of his own Conqueror's Haki at some point. Would be cool if he learned a bit more about awakening because BM has most definitely awakened hers (the whole island is alive with her DF).

Year of Sanji, let's go!

Wano? Wa-TWO YEARS??? Kaido King of the Beasts's Avatar
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head

Quote Originally Posted by Underworld1991 View Post
    Wow the Big Mom pirates really are stupid well apart from Katakuri of course. How can they not know Luffy escape after the ruckus he made.
    There was an equal amount of ruckus coming from Nami and Jinbe. I do agree to an extent, that that part could have been handled better, but in the chaos of a situation like that not everyone is going to know what happened. And Katakuri never knew Luffy had escaped from prison, either.

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Rollin View Post

jinbe cover up the play by taking advantage of official leaving the BM...nice play jinbe

cant wait on germa 66 respond

great chapter
    I doubt they can do anything, they don't have their space suit and those human guards are not present.
    THAT *PIRATE ALLIANCE*!! THE HEAVENLY YAKSHA HAS DEFEATED DOFLAMINGO ~~~~!!

I just keep thinking how I'm going to be able to handle Jinbe being in One Piece weekly after this arc. He's just... too... AWESOME! I shared Chopper's reaction to his speech almost to the detail. How can Oda match the blood transfusion scene? Well, ladies and gentlemen, here it is. My new favourite Straw Hat pirate. Incredible chapter, incredible raid to the tea party. This has been a good arc, and with a nice party and ending, it can turn into a great arc, the likes of which we haven't seen in years in this manga. Let's hope it continues that way.
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn. (Socrates (Σωκράτης) method to enlighten people, ca. 500 BC)

Aaaaaaa Jinbei is so cooooool.

Brook also cool 😂 this arc. I was trying to find him the whole chapter only to find him hilariously break the picture using a fake Luffy head 😂

And what about mochi logia? That's like, super coooool, right?

I didn't see that coming at all 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Rollin View Post
    Was he even using CoA at that moment? And even if he was, it doesn't make his skin immune to devil fruit effects such as this one.

Can't help but trying to imagine all the effort it took for Charlotte family to obtain all these food themed devil fruits.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Jesus, this chapter was GOD-TIER!

Quote Originally Posted by xan View Post
    So Brook took a copy of the poneglyph and now caused their short term mission to be successful too? All this without using his out of body soul power which has crap loads of potential. Brook is officially the "Better call Soul!" character of the OP universe
    haha made my day :D gj

Brook steps up again, this is the best we've seen of Brook since he joined in my opinion, he has really took the challenge against a Yonko head on.

Jinbe is a boss, I love how even though he's a big timer and has seen many powerful people Jinbe is convinced that Luffy will be the next Pirate King.

Luffy is nuts. Bege is impressed with how fearless Luffy is causing so much chaos in front of a Yonko, but that turned to shock when Luffy took his fearlessness to another level by revealing himself as the real one to Big Mom. Bege's face like "this guy is insane" haha always enjoyed Luffy's ability to make his peers and those stronger than him in shock of his lack of caution.

translated-ShiningDarkness
    Where condensed shadow meets ultimate radiance. Wherever that is.

With this chapter, definitive proof that Mangastream is fucking stupid for picking Dogtooth over Starch.

The entire chapter was gold.

The only thing that I don't really get is how Mama's powers works, but hopefully we'll get more exposition on that later.

This arc has been great for Brook and Jinbei. They were descent before but now I've finally fallen in love with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Zar View Post
    The entire chapter was gold.

The only thing that I don't really get is how Mama's powers works, but hopefully we'll get more exposition on that later.

This arc has been great for Brook and Jinbei. They were descent before but now I've finally fallen in love with them.
    It is supposed to be explained this chapter. If you are afraid, she can take some of your lifespan

i love how luffy cry a bit when he think that jinbe might die.

also, gastino's reaction is awesome as always.

my first time seeing the vinsmokes in color. i thought they are all blondes. but i guess the colors make them look more fitting with the power rangers theme.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information