+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 864: The Vinsmoke Family Slaughter Plot

Default Re: One Piece 864: The Vinsmoke Family Slaughter Plot

Quote Originally Posted by Kishido View Post
    Disappoing that the Vinsmokes bros aren't doing anything without their weapons/suits as it seems... Even without it they should have some fighting skills like Niji has shown.

Overall great chapter even if I would have loved to see Big Mom already going wild.
    Probably because their strength without their tech they depend on is average to weak compared to Big Mom's Family/Crew, who have their full abilities at their disposal. Perospero alone, as the oldest son, is probably an elite in his own category at or above the Sweet Commander level.
    I called it wrong, so long ago. I guess this needs to be changed.

Oven's devil fruit is very similar to Don Accino's fruit from the Ice Hunter filler arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Quichotte De Flamingo View Post
    The Vinsmokes are all tied down with a transparent liquid, should be the ability of that woman Amande, but canīt see her there^^
    I think it's Perospero's candy fruit

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Louis-1988 View Post
    Ho
    w exactly is it pathetic that they were taken by surprised while completely unarmed? It's not all that different than Squardo's betrayal of Whitebeard.
    Do you want a list of events before Perospero attacked them? Usopp will evade that. They are pathetic.
    THAT *PIRATE ALLIANCE*!! THE HEAVENLY YAKSHA HAS DEFEATED DOFLAMINGO ~~~~!!

Quote Originally Posted by FelRes View Post
    Daifuku, Oven, potayto, potahto
    Daifuku is the genie dude oven is the heat one not the same and never will be so your argument is invalid

My thoughts on this chapter:

- nice new powers we see with the genie and oven!

- Big mom going crasy might be what the straw hat need to escape, if she even attack her own men again but lets see

- where is smoothie? I want to see her in action

- Brook is awesome once again, hope we see him in a serious encounter where he holds his own for a little time.

Quote Originally Posted by "Fire Fist" Ace View Post
    Probably because their strength without their tech they depend on is average to weak compared to Big Mom's Family/Crew, who have their full abilities at their disposal. Perospero alone, as the oldest son, is probably an elite in his own category at or above the Sweet Commander level.
    Lol some logic you got there guess that makes the oldest daughter as strong or above the sweet commanders.

Not firelord ozai or zuko firelord111's Avatar

damn did judge have to cry like that

By fire be purged

Quote Originally Posted by desa View Post
    Pretty certain they are not dead.
    im pretty sure Ace and Gold Roger is still alive... lets plz just have them dead they dont have a place in the story and then let Carrot get the snow snow fruit and join the crew with Jimbei :)

About Big Mum taking to long to react, I think it is similar to the Aqua Laguna (cf http://mangapark.me/manga/one-piece/s3/c362). The longer it takes for her to activate the rampage, the bigger it will be. I hope their earplugs are good quality ones

Daifuku looks so much like franky. That would be the perfect match up for a rematch with her crew in elbaf.

Not firelord ozai or zuko firelord111's Avatar

judge was too overconfident and blinded by his pride and he never heard of bigmom betraying anyone like that so it makes sense that he got caught offgaurd

By fire be purged

Quote Originally Posted by Sereques View Post
    Do you want a list of events before Perospero attacked them? Usopp will evade that. They are pathetic.
    The Vinsmoke just saw what looked like Katakuri taking down a traitorous priest who tried to kill Sanji, no way they could read that as "the priest tried to kill Sanji under BM orders, but Katakuri saw he was going to dodge and tried to shoot Sanji, but Sanji dodged that too and the priest was accidentally hit". From the Vinsmoke POV, there is no reason to expect the BM Pirates to betray them, on the contrary they should feel safe after Katakuri protected Sanji.
    And after that, the SH pirates attacked, something completely unrelated to the Vinsmoke - who, just like every other guest, probably decided to just sit back and watch the show.

FC 0147-0584-2654

As fun and awesome as this chapter was, the way Judge was handled is disappointing.

Clinging to the hope that it's an act!
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    As fun and awesome as this chapter was, the way Judge was handled is disappointing.

It's not. Would you prefer him cling to his pride? Yet, essentially experiencing everything he built crumble in less than a minute during what was to be his biggest triumph, ya know, death of his dream and junk. That along with the impending death of his children, who he actually care for.

I think it should actually highlight how he's actually more like Sanji, and that seeming weakness is what led him to create his kids as he did.

The Vinsmoke are just a bad joke. No one attends the birthday of BigMom without security.

The SH, for OnePiece this arc is a huge stepm forward. They have a plan, they collaborate, they win with stratagem. Not with brute force.

Lets see how that all ends. BigMom will explode in a few seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Sereques View Post
    The events they saw prior to their entrapment, led them to believe it was the Straw Hats planning to rescue Sanji. They explicitly stated that. Their entrapment was so sudden, I doubt Usopp would have been able to dodge.

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post

Definitely not an act, given that the Vinsmokes had no reason to believe she would do this. Not to mention it was clear given their smug superior treatment of Sanji that they were bound to get embarrassed later in the arc.

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Maju View Post
    they are blocked on the chairs by perospero's power anyway,even if they could use "martial arts" ,they can't now
    Not talkin abotu just this... But them and and even before Reiju said they can't do nothing without their weapons

Smoothie are you gonna do something or just leave everything to your brothers?! God your almost as useless as the Vinsmokes.

Most wtf df power goes to daifuku. Daifuku's genie reminds me of that mage from fairy tail, august or what was his name. Anyway, Aladin needs to show up and fight him.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information