+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 864: The Vinsmoke Family Slaughter Plot

Last edited by Jaime; May 3rd, 2017 at 08:19 AM.

Default Re: One Piece 864: The Vinsmoke Family Slaughter Plot

16 char of first post?

The golden week Genie has visited and has granted my first wish

...more Bartolomeo in the near future.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    A magical strange Twilight Zone episode where no other education is offered, and the only option is Bill Nye the Science Guy videos

Well, Oda is setting up Pudding as a victim, of her family and of herself.

What the hell kinda fruit was that genie thing?
    These kids of her's are no joke at all.

Sanji jobbing some more, Year of Brook in full swing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    I want everyone to note, in about ten minutes of time, a Bosnian, a Saudi Arabian, an American, and a Brazilian all sat around millions of miles away from eachother discussing rubber pirate comic books from Japan.

You've all had your 21st Century moment for the day, carry one.

Discovered Stowaway DarkHamster's Avatar

me @ judge: HA SUFFERRR

i hate him

What a lovely cover with allies of the Mugiwaras.

Hahahaha, Judge has awful foresight and the brothers are more stiff than I thought.

And damn, I wonder how Daifuku's fruit works exactly. It looks like he can heat things up, that could be really devastating if he can do that fast and to really high degrees.
    Last.fm | Tumblr | MAL | Steam
    \(゜∀゜ ) TSUKAME PURAIDO !
     \( `ー)TSUKAME SUCCESS !

This is the year of Brook. The skin gag made me laugh for a solid minute, and then the badass "yes, a long time ago". Amazing

Big Mom : Soul King ! I thought you died
    Soul King : Yes , I did. a long time ago

I love Grand Fleet guys, but are we ever gonna get another standard cover story? This one will likely be like the SHs separation one so 2 chapters for every allied crew, maybe Bellamy will also be presented. So we have 14-16, maybe up to 20 chapters. Then close to a year of requests again. I guess it's more marketable this way, but I really miss the old days. Give me another Jango, Ace, Gedatsu or Enel, Oda!

Also, Brook was definitely the highlight of this chapter. Again. My prayers have been answered with this arc.
    All hail Machvise-sama, Arlong Park Character Tournament 2016 Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by Koliber View Post
    I love Grand Fleet guys, but are we ever gonna get another standard cover story? This one will likely be like the SHs separation one so 2 chapters for every allied crew, maybe Bellamy will also be presented. So we have 14-16, maybe up to 20 chapters. Then close to a year of requests again. I guess it's more marketable this way, but I really miss the old days. Give me another Jango, Ace, Gedatsu or Enel, Oda!

Also, Brook was definitely the highlight of this chapter. Again. My prayers have been answered with this arc.
    Well, Jinbe was kind of selfcontained.
    I am still expecting the adventures of the Pacifista sent away by Kuma in Sabaody :(

User of the Gumdrop Rifle Rocko52's Avatar

This was such an awesome chapter. Oda let nothing down. Any of us worried about how he was portraying the strength of the Yonko - those fears are out of the way. In moments - even with Big Mom temporarily confused - her forces were able to get the situation back under control. The Charlotte Family onslaught this chapter was insane and awesome to watch. Also glad Pudding was still trying to kill Sanji. Plus it was so satisfying watching Judge just break down in tears lol. The hype when Bege refused his orders - damn this chapter went by fast & was pure excellence.

Good and funny chapter. The scene with the Vinsmoke was great. Reiju hasn't yet realized that Sanji is there to save them, i wonder how shockly she'll react to that. Even Pudding seems still oblivious of Sanji's intentions, she hasn't even realized that Sanji knew everything of her deception, her reaction should be interesting too given that they share a similar past of being bullied, but while she responded with violence he just returned kindness to his "family".
    This new era those guys talk about is total bullshit. An era when pirate dreams are ending?!!! Huh? Well?! ZEHAHAHAHAHA.....
    PEOPLE'S DREAMS..... NEVER END!!!!
    Ain't that right?!!!

I want a cover story where the celestial dragons torture Doflamingo.

This week they're pulling his nails out. Now they're chopping his leg off. Playing a darts game on his belly. Gouge his eye out.

Then when Luffy attacks Mariejoa, doffy gets free and takes his revenge on them.

I guess dogtooth's future sight works the same way as the mistborn series. Meaning that although he sees the future, if you simply pay attention to his expression you can guess what he sees and change it again. Case in point: Sanji dodging his bullet/coin/whatever because dogtooth couldn't see his own future, and now bege changing tactics based on his expression. All in all future-sight becomes drastically less of a gamebreaker.
    "I've seen so many young men over the years who think they're running at other young men. They are not. They are running at me.
    - Death

Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    I guess dogtooth's future sight works the same way as the mistborn series. Meaning that although he sees the future, if you simply pay attention to his expression you can guess what he sees and change it again. Case in point: Sanji dodging his bullet/coin/whatever because dogtooth couldn't see his own future, and now bege changing tactics based on his expression. All in all future-sight becomes drastically less of a gamebreaker.
    I think its normal observation haki, but he can not just see his one future but that of other people...

Genie DF? I can't even.... XD lol

And the genie is imbued with Busoshoku?

Daifuku ate the stando stando no mi. Btw, is his devil fruit ability covered in haki, or is it just how it's colored?
    Edit: ninja'd

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information