+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Quick Announcement; Forum Rules, Guidelines, Staff

Default Re: Quick Announcement; Forum Rules, Guidelines, Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Nilitch View Post
    Being zealous/harsh against new members is actually a thing that exists in every social groups I think. Because people don't know who the newcomer is.
    And in a community like AP in which some have been around for a decade or more, there might be a caste (yes lol, but yes, right?).

Anyway, I don't see the specific issues here. I don't get if we have to talk about those specific issues or if we just have to agree that we witnessed "those things" ---to be honest.
    And it seems that there is also something about biased moderation, but how can we talk about it though? Do people have to name those mods? Should people bring up things they have/are complaining about? But if they do, wouldn't that break the "This isn't the gossip corner and we aren't therapists" rule ?

In other words, I don't get how it is supposed to be constructive, if we keep being unclear about what we're talking about.

Except that I was not bringing it up because I have suddenly turned into a nitpicky boy, but because I thought this was what he was referring to. If not, then okay-- I guess.
    It wasn't relevant to the topics of alleged bias and harassment. Specifics are extremely important, but did Dropper actually harass anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by RoboBlue View Post
    but did Dropper actually harass anyone?
    You mean in the situation I thought he was referring to? No, but he might have thought he was being harassed by whoever was answering him back then.

And it seems that there is also something about biased moderation, but how can we talk about it though? Do people have to name those mods? Should people bring up things they have/are complaining about? But if they do, wouldn't that break the "This isn't the gossip corner and we aren't therapists" rule ?

In other words, I don't get how it is supposed to be constructive, if we keep being unclear about what we're talking about.
    If you have specific complaints then PM the staff.

Except that I was not bringing it up because I have suddenly turned into a nitpicky boy, but because I thought this was what he was referring to. If not, then okay-- I guess.
    Just to close this situation, you brought up a misunderstood implication, which he then later clarified that he didn't mean.

This is a problem because you've publicly made mention of a mistake, now further spreading the idea that he said a political party was behind a terrorist attack to new people in this thread who have no idea what you're talking about.

That is the reason why we are stepping in, because it's essentially ruining a member's reputation because of a misunderstanding. Let's close this matter now.
    Hidden:

* Walks into thread.

* Remembers the time he got banned from a whole thread/series for saying he wished scanlations of that series came out quicker and one of the people who has an official job scanlating the series had a hissyfit.

"Ahhhh favouritism"

* Leaves thread
    I recommend: Destroy & Revolution, God of High School, Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru, Magi, Noblesse, Onepunch-Man and Sun-Ken Rock

I never experienced anything negative in this forum.

But I never joined a political thread either. I didnt even knew there is such a thing here.

My advice: shut down completely political threads.
    Last edited by dwo; July 19th, 2017 at 12:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dwo View Post
    I never experienced anything negative in this forum.
    That's probably because you never had a discussion with M********* yet!

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune Inferno View Post
    You are a treasure.

Schrödinger's Giraffe Wooden_Giraffe's Avatar

So when do we start the giant fight to the death between the current 4-stars? Winner gets promoted, losers get eaten by Wagomu.

Can I just say that we don't have a clique problem at this school?
    Last edited by Kitsune Inferno; July 19th, 2017 at 10:55 AM. Reason: Wow cant believe how bad i botched this

I never did understand the means of favoritism or witnessing it nonetheless.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information