Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Toriko Reborn Beezlebub Hunter Bakuman Gintama Fairy Tail Air Gear Ippo thread

Default Re: Toriko Reborn Beezlebub Hunter Bakuman Gintama Fairy Tail Air Gear Ippo thread

Hunter X Hunter X Hunter JarmenKell's Avatar

Default Re: Toriko Reborn Beezlebub Hunter Bakuman Gintama Fairy Tail Air Gear Ippo thread

So Robby's new name is oceanizer now?

I wished they could have just changed his name to RobbyBedfart again.

I wish I could relate all those mangas' storylines in a single post, but it wouldn't be funny for April Fools day.

honk honk<-foxes say this Kitsune Inferno's Avatar

These seris all have one thing in commin.Gajeel is the best character in all of them.

The quality of these series clearly goes
    Air Gear> Fairy Tail> Reborn>Ippo>Bakuman>Beelzebub>Toriko>Gintama>Hunte rxHunter
    3DS Friend code 4682 9855 9526

The aware aardvark hardens.

This thread need more buttheart and in-fighting. Someone has to pit the fans of different comics against each other, subtly and without remorse.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune Inferno View Post
    Gajeel is the best character in all of them.

Who the fuck is Gajeel. No, really.
    Last edited by Silverblade; April 1st, 2012 at 09:56 AM. Reason: I should have used a .gif of some actually good anime, but only Gintama was at hand~

Good to exile all this bad mangas in a single thread, now I can find Bleach easier.

Wait a minute, Sket Dance isn't here? How can a manga like that deserve its own thread.

Darkest Timeline Prevented Kareem Said's Avatar

These seris all have one thing in commin.Gajeel is the best character in all of them.

I think this man would disagree with you.

...Or wait is he from a different series not mentioned in this thread? Sorry I might have gotten him confused with somebody else from a different series. Either way he's still way more awesome than anyone from Fairy Tail. After all Fairy Fail is the worst of the series listed. Even worse than Hunter x Hunter!

(Damn lazy Togashi who never works and just plays DQ *grumble, grumble*)
    Proud member of the Beelzebub and Negima are awesome crews.
    Toonami is back. All is right again.
    Say it with me now: New shows, same Toonami.

honk honk<-foxes say this Kitsune Inferno's Avatar

Gajeel haters be crawling out of the woodworks

I aint even mad

Cool Re: Toriko Reborn Beezlebub Hunter Bakuman Gintama Fairy Tail Air Gear Ippo thread

Hey! look what I did:

Spoiler:

It's still clearer that HxH art and it only took me one week to do.

I aint even mad
    Until you run into the first wall on your way.

There are tons of characters who can handle walls much better.

Y'all got no idea what your talking about Air Gear is the best manga here
    Member of Negima is Super Awesome
    MY YOUTUBE channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Mcwhirlpoolinc?feature=mhee

Sailing through the Sea of Blood to find Sniper Island

Quote Originally Posted by IceBorg View Post
    That's a nice picture of Shinpachi there...

There'll be another One Piece x Toriko anime episode next week, and now with New World upgrades.

Darkest Timeline Prevented Kareem Said's Avatar

Ah Yes, Shinpachi. Total badass. GinTama is far superior to any of these series. It doesn't deserve to be placed with the rest of them. Shinpachi being the badass that he is, should just go up to the rest of them and tell them to GTFO. I imagine it will probably go something like this.

...Or am I still thinking of that other guy. Oh well they're basically the same thing.
    Proud member of the Beelzebub and Negima are awesome crews.
    Toonami is back. All is right again.
    Say it with me now: New shows, same Toonami.

Quote Originally Posted by projectelf View Post
    There'll be another One Piece x Toriko anime episode next week, and now with New World upgrades.
    Just by doing crossovers with a horrible series like Toriko One Piece is getting worse in my oppinion.

Closed Thread

Thread Information