159 79.50%
  • Team Chrollo

41 20.50%
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 243 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunter x Hunter III: Hiatusitis

Default Re: Hunter X Hunter III

Quote Originally Posted by chikkychappy View Post
    Someone in 4ch spotted them. They're on the bottom right.
    They are really there. I think I would never spot them on my own.

W-wow, there's actually people in that gigantic spread. I don't remember even thinking to look anywhere but at the sky when I first saw that image, sheesh!

Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec
    I meant to say Gon might not be able to use nen again after his last attack on Pitou.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthAsthma
    He was healed? We had a whole arc about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warp Predator
    Yes he pulled super rage mode out of his ass which was supposed to kill him, but then he got healed by magic sister out of nowhere, and now he is the superman again.
    Quote Originally Posted by HXHAlex
    I thought this was fixed with Alluka's magic
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec
    Physically yes, but I thought there was more to it than a snap of the finger "ok everything is better now" scenario.
    It's nothing official (sure he can't pull is aura out right now but how far is Togashi going to take that?) and I don't want to jump to conclusions but I'm going to go ahead and jump to the conclusion that I was right all along.
    Everything's Eventual...

Is there anyone in Beyond's group on the same level as the Zodiacs?

Quote Originally Posted by Underworld1991 View Post
    Robot girl, stronger than Pariston (who I think is not that weak whatever anyone else says)

But that's likely it.

Wow I havent read or seen hunter in a while, who exactly are the 2 that were with Netero in the dark world? The boy and the girl? I know their names were shown but i dont remember them lol. Have we seen them before? What do they look like now?

Quote Originally Posted by cloudrivera View Post
    Wow I havent read or seen hunter in a while, who exactly are the 2 that were with Netero in the dark world? The boy and the girl? I know their names were shown but i dont remember them lol. Have we seen them before? What do they look like now?
    I don't think Zigg was ever mentioned before. The girls is this one.

Hidden:

This arc is going to be the best thing ever and I am like 101% sure of that.

Hidden:
    This phony honor code that puts you on your throne, a double standard you invoke when you want~

Discovered Stowaway

Is there anywhere where I can get better translations?

^you can find the needed links in the old thread. Or actually, wait a sec. I'll PM ya something.

I love it how well Madhouse are handling the arc's conclusion. Using music fitting the scenes perfectly and an artstyle so much better than Togashi's made for a beautiful episode this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    It's nothing official (sure he can't pull is aura out right now but how far is Togashi going to take that?) and I don't want to jump to conclusions but I'm going to go ahead and jump to the conclusion that I was right all along.
    It's safe to assume so right now :P.
    HxH patch 3.44:
    - Nerfed Nanika's healing to not remove nen restrictions?
    Last edited by DarthAsthma; June 19th, 2014 at 06:35 AM.

Most likely scenario:
    Gon sacrificed his nen as part of the contract to become Hair Column Mode, but Nanika only healed his wounds and physical damage (even though nen has a physical phenomenae explanation as well)

Silliest solution:
    Another baptism of nen unlocks it again.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Yes, it would amend the whole Alluka deus-ex-machina a bit, though it still doesnt change the fact, that all the super complicated rules attached to her usage were handwaved, making the whole alluka sub-arc pointless.
    And I'm pretty sure that he will find a way to reactivate his aura again, probably with something connected to the DW

Quote Originally Posted by Underworld1991 View Post
    We dont even know at which level (especially combat wise) the Zodiaks are. Hard to compare them to Beyonds group yet. I think individually Beyond and Ging are stronger then any of the zodiaks, but as a group the zodiaks have more power. But we have not seen enough to say that with certainty

Quote Originally Posted by Bentham View Post
    Is there anywhere where I can get better translations?
    EVERY . SINGLE . TIME

Why are people crying over the translation of mangastream? English isn't even my native language and I still understand what is going on in each chapter.

So new theory for the day (unless someone has already posted it):

Don Freecs is the "D Hunter" Kurapika read about that made him want to see the world.
    http://www.mangapanda.com/hunter-x-hunter-special/1/17

Another theory here: Maha Zoldyck was contracted by the V5 to assasinate the Iindividual in possession of the gas life form from the DC, which happens to be Zzigg Zoldyck. What do you think?

Hunter X Hunter X Hunter JarmenKell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MajinArekkusu View Post
    Why are people crying over the translation of mangastream? English isn't even my native language and I still understand what is going on in each chapter.
    terrible choice of words and grammar

basically trying to add flavour when they really shouldn't, it's mostly overuse of english slang, swear words and phrases that don't fit in.

i suppose it'd be easier to bear if your knowledge of english is less

Don't forget the wrong translations. Take this one for example. Dog girl is telling Leorio that he could acquire skills that take years to learn in a few months only. While Viz's version has it as him wasting months, if not years on the DC. Minor error? I don't think so.
    English isn't my first language either but it still pains me to see it mercilessly butchered by a bunch of amateurs trying to make a pretty penny.

Quote Originally Posted by Renegadesoul View Post
    Another theory here: Maha Zoldyck was contracted by the V5 to assasinate the Iindividual in possession of the gas life form from the DC, which happens to be Zzigg Zoldyck. What do you think?
    They are assassins, but i don´t think they would accept jobs that would involve killing each other.
    Isn´t that why Inner Missions were created anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    So new theory for the day (unless someone has already posted it):

Don Freecs is the "D Hunter" Kurapika read about that made him want to see the world.
    http://www.mangapanda.com/hunter-x-hunter-special/1/17
    Hey I like this. It actually makes a lot of sense, especially given that Kurapika's friend was mentioned in this chapter (meaning that one shot is, in some way, relevant to the story)

Closed Thread

Thread Information